Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flubber

flubber Victim

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

flubber,
    Last time this is not a picture thread, there is one already established for posting pictures this is strictly discussion only, also as stated in the rules located on page/post one, the site "SpoilerTv" is not allowed to be linked to on this site. If you have further questions feel free to contact myself or TallyHo or QSF forum. But I will not remind you about this again, next time it will be an official warning.

3. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

Episode 8x10 will be called "Life's A Bitch".

4. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Haha, ooh, sweet. Thanks, Alex.

5. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i love these episode titles, well, cross dressing fishes, french puns, and explicatives, rock on! lol, do you have anymore info on that ep alex? thanks for the info

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

A little bit of info on Episode 8.10 - Life's A Bitch

I don't have a lot of info on this yet but the case involves dog fighting (Pit bulls). They (Nick, Greg, and Catherine) are searching for a dog, the name of the dog they are searching for is Hannibal. The case also involves several dead dogs, part of the case takes place at a dog kennel called 'Horizon'. That's all I have so far.

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Nick, Greg, and Catherine all on a case together. I like already! Thanks Wojo!

8. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Well that's a timely episode given all of the publicity about Michael Vick.

I'm really looking forward to this one too. Greg and Nick working a case together again! Yum!

Appreciate the spoilers Wojo. Thanks.

9. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'm getting such a kick out of the episode titles this year.

At this point, is Ronnie still around?

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

OK, some more information on #810 - Life's a Bitch

As suspected (although I can't remember if it was confirmed), it looks like Cockroaches (previously thought to be #808) is now #809, as Life's a Bitch follows on from that episode. It looks like Grissom is working on the case of a murdered stripper called Candy, she seems to be the same stripper that Warrick was with in the previous episode. Warrick is also being interrogated, and has a union rep with him.

More on the dog case. The team are investigating the death of a woman called Elizabeth, she was friends with the owners of the Horizon dog kennels and had bankrolled the place.

Oh, and Doc Robbins is on the guitar playing a gig with his band, awesomely named 'The Morgues'. :lol:

11. Purejoylove

Uh oh... This stripper gets with CSI then ends up dead thing is starting to look a lot like the situation with Nick in season 1... Another CSI works on the case (this time Gil instead of Cath), and blah blah blah...

At least the dog case sounds interesting. And the Doc Robbins thing. Love him, can't wait to see him with a guitar. :]

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I love the name of Doc's band! :lol:

Yeah it does sound a bit like Nick with Kristy from season 1.

The dog case sounds a bit more original.

13. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

So they showed the promo for "Chick Flick Chop Shop"? I guess they are changing the order back again? I thought it was interesting to see Ronnie with Catherine in the promo since they don't work the same shift. I can't remember whose working what in this episode. As for the 8x10 spoilers...sounds like Christy (sp) but only if they find "donations" from Warrick when they do the autospy. Can't wait to see Doc rock n roll? Will David Phillips be on drums or bass?

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Alright then the episode discussion thread is now up for (#806) "The Chick Chop Flick Shop" all discussions of this ep should go in that thread.

For those who wondering about #805 "Who and What" that is scheduled to air on November 8, 2007 and should be discussed in here. The reason for the switch I have no idea, but CBS confirmed that #806 is the next ep and not #805.

So #806 has its own thread for that eps discussion.
    And #805 Should remain being discussed in here.

Thank you.

15. Purejoylove

Wait... So The Chick Chop Flick shop is next week? I am so confused...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.