Concerts.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by kazzy, Aug 2, 2005.

1. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

WHEE! Seeing Opeth this friday. Been waiting for this week for....months now. :D This time, I will go with my friends! It'll be awesome.

I may go and see Trivium in March too with my friend. If my friend comes with me to see Trivium, I'll have to go with her to see Funeral for A Friend. :p

2. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

HAHA IM GOING NOWW!!! i actually did buy tickets...just for The Academy is...

3. Catherine_Willows

Catherine_Willows Coroner

Haha. Have fuuuuun! Tell me how it goes! :p

4. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

anyone from sweden? has anyone heard of the band Smalltown, they are from sweden. they are playing in seattle and i was wondering if they are good.

5. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

My last concert was the band Live, which I thought rocked. They were extremely good and I would see them again if they come here again.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Considering I live in Brazil, this year rocked when it came to international concerts...well, this semester actually. I was able to see mind-numbingly awesome performances by Moby and The Strokes, and this Sunday I'll finally get to see PEARL JAM live!!!!! Isn't that incredible???? It's their first time in Latin America and everyone's in an incredible state of anticipation here...

Other people that came, but I didn't actually see were Avril Lavigne and Slipknot. This wekkend we had this festival here with bands NiN, Sonic Youth and the always awesome Iggy Pop, but I didn't get to go because a) it was on Sunday and in a really really unwelcoming location and I had to work on Monday afterall and b) Awful Charlotte was one of the headliners and quite frankly I won't pay a dime for them...not even if it meant seeing Trent Reznor live. Nah-uh.

Oh, and U2's supposedly comming in the end of February, also Green Day... Me likes! ;)

7. CSIgrad

CSIgrad Lab Technician

i saw Bon Jovi last night, they were absolutely awesome as usual, they are one of those bands that have been around long enough that everyone know the words to their songs and sing along to it, it's like a big sing along, sometimes i cant even hear Jon...it's amazing and of course fun...one of the best concerts i've been to this year

8. BendAndBreak

BendAndBreak Hit and Run

Oh man, I absolutely love going to concerts. I've been to three, but the last one I went to was my favorite. On May 8th of this year I saw Keane for the first time, and it was incredible! It's one thing to listen to their songs on the CD, but to have them in front of you is like heaven. Though actually, meeting them is pure heaven. They're so tall [and I'm borderline hobbit!] :D

9. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

*is in a daze once again* :eek:

I just went to the best concert EVER. It was so fuckinggggg awesome. They even played CLOSURE! :D :eek: We got really tired after a few songs but the band just seemed to get restless after every song! And their hair was so darned straight! :p I was in the second row which meant I had such an awesome view. Methinks I'll go and see Opeth when they tour the UK again. :D

10. Dance2nite926

Dance2nite926 CSI Level One

The Next Big Thing Concert that I went to was awesome! (I mentioned it above)

I got autographs from 2 members of Surburban Tragedy, all the members of Anberlin and 3 members of 30 Seconds To Mars!!! I got about 2 feet away from Jared Leto! And he decided to climb up the side of the stage thing. Anyway Ill try to post some pics later once I get back to my dads house.

There was A BIG mosh pit. I avoided it.

(I wrote a longer story in my xanga)

11. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

I'm soo going to see Nickelback in january!!

12. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

oooohhhh mann!! okay on march 10-- The Academy Is...Panic! at the Disco, HelloGoodbye, and some other band called Acceptance are coming to Seattle!!! im so freakin excited! only like 4 months till the concert :D

13. Catherine_Willows

Catherine_Willows Coroner

Acceptance is an awesome band! They sort of sound like Coldplay but ,in my opinion, better. You should check 'em out. :)

HGB, P!ATD, TAI, and Acceptance are on the Xbox Tour a.k.a the Truckstops and Statelines tour, as The Academy Is...are calling it. It's gonna be so rad. :p

14. CSIri

CSIri Captain

Wohoo! I'm going to see Children Of Bodom next month! :devil:

15. ckyprincess

ckyprincess Judge

Well out here in west texas we really don't get a whole lot of band that come here. But I just got the biggest suprise of my life when I found out that my fav. band (CKY) is coming to town Jan 21st! I already have my tickets. I am soooo excited!