Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Sor you still got that ouzo? I need a nice healthy dose of it right about now...not a bad day, a really good one actually and I thought I'd like a nice swig to celebrate...celebrate both my good day and the fact that I just feel completely optimistic about our lovely couple finally getting together! When I don't know exactly but I just have this sixth sense that it IS going to happen and not as far off as I was originally thinking! (Call it women's intuition or wishful thinking or too much ouzo, whatever, it's gonna happen!!) :lol:

2. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

BonaTaylor: Ooooh! I hope that does happen in Boo! That would be sooo cool! (sounds a bit like the MASH eppie Comrades in Arms...dw) Love the video...who's the tacky dresser?

3. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Though I really like Peyton Manning.....DOH!...I mean't Peyton Driscoll, she and Mac were like oil on water to me. Mac and Stella however are like water (Mac) and Caesium (Stell).

4. magicmunchies

Interesting way of putting it Axatullux! I like :D!

I'll do the most orginal saying ever:

Mac and Stella go together like a house on fire!

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

According to TalkCSI spoilers....Meanwhile, Stella testifies at a mob trial and when she returns to her vehicle, she sees a mysterious package. Cautious, she alerts the bomb squad. Lindsay joins her as Vinnie, a bomb squad technician, prepares to examine the package. Stella points out that her involvement in the court case was public knowledge, and Vinnie admits that the mob could have left a bomb to kill her. However, he points out that it is more likely that the mob would simply shoot someone they wanted dead. A robot approaches the box and x-rays it, leaving the technicians a safe distance away. Vinnie confirms that there are no wires and no power source in the box. It isn't a bomb, and when the box is opened, it is revealed to be full of puzzle pieces. So my take on this...Stella is getting pulled into Mac's creepy stalkers game...interesting!

6. magicmunchies

Thanks Moriel21! That sounds awesome!!! ooh my imagination is going wild.

7. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Yeah...

I think there are also spoilers running about that that gift-puzzle does have something to do with Mac's 333 storyline which takes him to Chicago. See, even the 333 dude/gurl/group is a sMacked fan :devil:

8. magicmunchies

Well the more SMacked fans the merrier. Even if he is a total creep

9. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

hmmm this puzzle thing is weird. could be to do with 333. they could have realised that mac loves stella and then are gonna hold her hostage to punish mac for the 333 buisness. lol

does anyone know more spoilers about whats gonna happen to mr erry? does she go parachuting lol?

i must say i didnt like macs enthusiasm for stella to go out with mr erry! but his line 'peyton pursued me' was classic. I nearly passed out when he said ' you and me are alike'. Macs clearly 100% smacked.

10. magicmunchies

I wish I could help :( Me live in small country...don't have s.4 yet :(

But me-sa (jar jar binx...just kidding) like the hostage idea!

11. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

so, uhm I don't know how to do a spoiler thingy so deleted it again before I'm going to spoil peeps with my thoughts about mr. erry! :lol:

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

According to TvGuide's Mr. Ausellio...."During sweeps, expect a huge, jaw-dropping revelation about Stella's new beau, played by Kerr Smith. Dude has a secret, and it's a doozy. "....Now I'm fairly sure we knew something like this, but this still sounds interesting/creepy!

Let the speculation begin!

13. LeanneUK

LeanneUK Dead on Arrival

We all knew there was gonna be something wrong with him , I wonder what his secret is :confused:

14. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

It's just me and the Ouzo, Mo :lol: It's going to happen, I'm sure about that :D And I finally have 'Snow Day' this evening *happy dance* :D

So I've been reading your spoilers lately, since I have the last episode from season 3 tonight. And can I say: Whoa, this is going to be a creepy but also very passionate season :devil: My guess is that Mr. Icky has a record and that we find him in the database for assault or maybe murder? :rolleyes: A great change that he's the weird serial killer, you al are talking about. But whoa, Macky and Stella are doing great...! My feeling says that now Peyton is gone and we have this weird new situation that our favorite two are growing closer and closer to each other.

15. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Hi guys ive never posted here before but i totally believe in the smacked relationship. It seems to be so natural that these two should be together. Gary's just hott and Melina is classy and funny and a great looking lady too they complement each other really well and are always there for each other too. I think they're a great partnership :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.