Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

OH MY GOD!!! Holy sh**, they are actually about to kiss! OMG. I am going insane right now, or, more insane anyways. So, somebody already said this, but I had the same thought, I highly, HIGHLY doubt that Sara would say goodbye with a letter. Maybe it's just like, "I 'll always love you and I'll come back to you... I'll miss you. If you miss me, just read my letter and remember that I love you and I'm not gone forever. And you can always call..." or something along those lines. You know? Like, just reminding him that she's not gone forever and she loves him. Holy crap, I almost made myself cry writing that. I am pathetic! I heard that her last scene is in the 8th episode, I think CM said that. She also said that Jorja's by herself in the last scene. I'm thinking that it must be something to do with her past, why would she just and leave her new husband otherwise. And I don't think she's just going to join a football team, lol. Interesting theory though

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I like your analysis Brooke I agree with you.. sounds great.. and remember fans KEEP THE FAITH, she'll be back, maybe she will just visit her mom, or something innocuous ;)

[​IMG] until the real deal :p

and our Grissom man *this ones for Sara*[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And thank's GSRfanatic25 for acknowedging my TV Guide letter, I was thrilled.. all the letters they must get, and they choose mine :D

3. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

Ok- this has been bumbling around inside me all day- I have to get it out somewhere, this seems like a safe place *looks around nervously ala Grissom in the end of Leaving Las Vegas, but I digress* GEEK BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geek babies here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wittle bitty Gwissoms and Saras! Grissom JR!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Ok- done now. *runs away and hides*

PS- I have no proof of any baby in the future or any confirmation whatsoever of the constant baby rumors. I am simply expressing my um, extreme, um, glee, at the fact that GRISSOM AND SARA ARE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok- really going this time...

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I don't want to start wars, but I'm so sick of avoiding the issue. I'm LIVID at some of the sections on this board. PM me if you want to discuss..

Anyway, I still think they ran off and got married and we're not going to see a ceremony, which I'm totally cool with. I never really wanted to see the wedding ceremony, and I, frankly, never thought I'd see a proposal, though I didn't have an opinion on it before it aired, and you all know what I think. :)

My husband's a goofball when he looks over my shoulder at those pics. I'm seriously turned around on them. I want to squeel and scream about Gil with his arms wrapped around his woman outside the freakin' LOCKER ROOM and not giving a crap. I'd love for her to comment on his going in for a kiss, and how they were at work and people might see, and him answering with, "Frankly my dear. I don't give a d***." Tehee. Yes, I have an overactive imagination, but I'm also all turned around... Worked nights Monday, days today, will work nights Wednesday and then days Thursday and Friday... LOL! I might as well have a TV show job!! Ah, the news world...

The letter really turns my stomach and scares me a bit. Although, I'm having a fun time trying to figure out how the paper fit in the envelope... Anyway, it seems really sad, and really emotional, and Gil seems a bit... worried as he reads. I just hope that she assures him that she loves him and she's coming home... Some people say she needs some time to heal after her ordeals, and I can see that. She hasn't really dealt with any of it, and in some ways, Gil IS her distraction. So, she needs to get focused and figure out who she is and how she's going to go forward with her life. She knows she wants Gil in it, but she wants to make sure she's not using him as her emotional crutch the rest of her life. She's an independent woman who wants to be able to stand tall. Sure, she'll still go to him when she needs a shoulder to cry on, but right now she might feel like she's staying too long in the wheelchair before getting into physical therapy. She needs that, right now, I think

Anyway. Yeah.

5. Honey

Honey Victim

OMG!!! :D *dies* I think I just had a heart attack! *dies again* That's all I can say right now!

6. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

ok this is worse than PMT!! one minute i'm so happy and high, the next i'm so down and low -TPTB REALLY love toying with us! yes I'm a little worried about the letter, but remember folks, she WILL be back and we've still not had anything which backs up a GSR split! I think we should give Sara a bit of credit, would she REALLY split from the man she's loved for so long, only weeks after getting hitched? she knows that he's there for her no matter what... urgh there are just so many ways in which this episode could pan out, I just hope Sara leaves with her head held high. going back to the pics, yeah Griss looks pretty grim in 1 in particular, but then he also did in one of the proposal scene piccies which got everyone really worried, and when he wrote Sara that letter when he was on sabbatical he looked pretty much the same, his panic face and deep in thought face are pretty similar. also, even if we assume that the kiss is a flashback and comes while Griss is reading the letter, Sara still looks very happy and very in love - if you're on the verge of splitting with someone you're not like that, even for show!

well spotted! I have been having a nagging feeling this letter isn't what we think it is.... I mean we know Grissom is one for writing letters but Sara's always been more of the "if it needs to be said, then say it!" kinda gal. I asked on another board if we know for 100% sure that this is a letter from Sara to Grissom and not vice versa but seeing as we can't see a to or a from - i guess it's kinda up in the air. I dunno something just isn't adding up for me, we know that the kiss and the letter happen in the same day/shift, and she's obviously happy and in love - the letter just seems... i dunno it just doesn't fit her or the mood, you don't go from being all lovey dovey with someone one minute (in public, no less!) to leaving them a "goodbye and goodluck" letter the next - it just DOESN'T make sense!

7. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Whoot! Congrats Ziggy!

*sigh* I don't come in here so often any more. I watched the ep and I absolutely freaked at the bee scene. I didn't know it was coming of course and I damn near had a heart attack. :p I'm kind of glad there wasn't a kiss because the near kiss made me squee so hard lol.
    And the glowing! Oh the glowing. It was wonderful.

I don't remember the case. >.> Nope it's gone.... I haven't had a chance to rewatch the ep yet, been too busy since, but I will do. :)

I see there's new promo pics, 807 looks like it'll be a good-un. I canna wait.

I'm suprisingly fine with Jorja leaving btw, it just means we'll get a really great ep. I don't know how I'll cope afterwards though. I can't see CSI being the same without her. We'll have to see.

Anyone else still spoiler free?

8. mslakerz43

mslakerz43 Dead on Arrival

Just wondering what do you think of the kiss coming after the letter?

9. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

I'd like to think if the kiss comes after the letter it's because he's managed to catch her before she goes and is giving her a kiss "goodbye and goodluck", that he KNOWS she's going away for a while -which is why they still look so happy with each other, he's behind her 100%, he knows she'll be back and she knows he'll wait for her. purely my own brain thinkings there nothing to back any of that up! .. I'm still wondering if this letter is anywhere as near as important as we think it is... or if it's going to turn out to be a bit of a red herring just to throw us through a bit of a loop!

10. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

eggy!!! *HUGGLES* Long time no see!

Man, people are coming out of the woodwork, and I love it! Come, discuss the beauty that is our crazy ship (because, of course, we're crazy people).

I also love how you guys are coming out before I go to work so I can actually know you exist!

I've been thinking about this very question a lot, and have yet to come to a conclusion! I asked my husband that last night. He abhors spoilers, but always lets me spoil GSR stuff since he knows I have noone else to discuss it with IRL. I mean, I can think up scenarios that go either way, honestly, but it definitely happens in the same "day" based on wardrobe, alone. That's all I can get from it. However, I remember hearing somewhere the Sara's last scene was of her alone, not her last "shot." So, that implies they shot quite a bit of her alone, so him reading the letter over it would make sense. However, I really hope he has an inkling of her intentions BEFORE she gives him the letter, so he doesn't think she's going away for the weekend and find out she's taking off for a few months. However, the public nature of the kiss really makes me want to believe he's fully aware of what's going on.... *sigh* I'm all topsy-turvy on it!

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Someone made a good point over at TWOP: why would TPTB have a picture showing the absolute way that Sara says goodbye to Grissom? Why give away the ending to a long-running storyline like that?

12. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

very true, i never really thought about it like that! but then I still don't think this is going to mean a split - none of the speculation that I've read about Sara's departure relates back to Grissom in any way and I am also starting to think that he is fully aware of what is going on and is supporting her... it's the only way I can think they'd be able to get around us not being left with a emo Grissom for the rest of the season! i was already beginning to suspect that we were putting too much weight on that letter...

13. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

Hi what is TWOP

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Television Without Pity - it's a site where they critique shows.

I agree. This feels like a foiler to me. Not that it's false, obviously, but maybe just that it's not exactly what we assume it to be, or the precise way that they have Sara leave.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey fans, how's it going? and Alyssa not to worry about other sections on the board, I notice that 'certain fans' never have anything combatitive to say after reading you comments :D they can't, cause you say all the right things, I just roll my eyes and go whatever :rolleyes:poor souls. I get frustrated as well, but on the letter~~

Remember when he was on his sabbitical? and he wrote her that fabulous love letter, and he came back..well maybe it's the same type of "see ya' later letter" they'll never break up, somethings haappening which we no nothing about, but will as time rolls on.. she'll be back

Sara will return!

http://www.csifiles.com/news/201007_01.shtml

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.