Let's Talk Gay #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Sep 13, 2007.

1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Aww, older women seem to be magnets for young girls. :lol:

Don't we all love experienced, attractive and beautiful women?

Sadly I've never had a teacher worth crushing on, but I've fancied my swim teacher and a co-worker of my mothers when I was younger. Most frequently I fell for actresses though ;)

2. Mitss90

Mitss90 Dead on Arrival

Yeh, most frequently I fall for actresses too. Don't know, but there is something 'bout them. ;)

And I think you're right about the older-women-thingy. :)

3. calleighsgirl

calleighsgirl Dead on Arrival

Oh, I've had waaaaaay too many hot teachers. :lol:
    9th+10th grade French teacher
    11th grade Spanish teacher
    13th grade French teacher, Spanish teacher and German teacher

I know, it's absolutely pathetic, but they all are seriously beautiful. :D
    That German teacher I have now, was actually at my old school, but I never had classes with her. Now I'm going to a different school but she transferred here this year. Stalker :p :lol: It was hilarious, first day in class, when she checked all our names, read out mine and just stared at me for a few seconds, when she realized she knew me. :p That was pricelss. :lol:

Actresses are nice crushes too... my only actress crushes are Louise and Jorja though. :lol:

And Mia, I think, if I HAD a girlfriend I wouldn't crush on people I have absolutely no chance with anymore. Problem is... how do I find a girlfriend? :(

4. Mitss90

Mitss90 Dead on Arrival

calleighsgirl I have the same 'problem', though I don't think you can call it a real problem. I find it rather difficult to meet other gay girls/women here. I do know some gay girls trough the internet and I know that it could grow to something in the future, but I'd rather know one personally.

Maybe I'm gonna meet Smeej in November, so I'm looking forward to that! :)

5. calleighsgirl

calleighsgirl Dead on Arrival

Yeah, I totally know what you mean, same here... I'm just not really around gay people.
    One of my friends is bi, it's fun to talk to her about girls, but we're soooooo not into eachother. (In fact I really hated her today, when she tripped me so I would spill my coffee... she seriously needs to grow up) It's good to have someone to talk about that stuff... but most of the time that is just not enough. :-/

6. Mitss90

Mitss90 Dead on Arrival

That's exactly how I feel too. I mean, I love to talk about it with other people, because if I wouldn't be able to do that, I wouldn't know what to do. I have to share it with someone. I'd just like to know how gay people are in real life, so to speak, because I don't know a single gay person personally. And that sucks sometimes.

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Well, basically gay people are just like all other people - diverse.

But I agree, it's a great relief if you know people who understand the way you feel. When I first considered being gay I didn't have anyone to talk to about it. Not that I really wanted to, I've always been closed up about personal issues, but I wouldn't have minded knowing other gay girls my age.

And then there was the question of where do I find a girlfriend? My friends were all into boys, I've only ever known straight people... sucked a lot.

I'm glad I had the internet. That was my connection to the gay world so to speak. It's also where I met my current girlfriend so I'm obviously very glad for that ;)

I would have never gone to youth groups for gays or gay parties (although I attempted to go) it feels really uncomfortable to go there all by yourself, especially if it's generally hard for you to meet new people. Luckily I could do without. I still don't have any lesbian friends though, apart from some online friendships.

8. Mitss90

Mitss90 Dead on Arrival

Glad to hear that Mia. You talk about youth groups for gays or gay parties, but I don't think we have them in our city. And if they were here, I wouldn't know if I'd go. As you said, it feels really uncomfortable.

Well, I guess time will tell. But I'm glad the internet exists.

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Well, I didn't know about such things until I found them on the internet... Just google lesbian/gay teens for your city, you might find something. Doesn't mean you have to go, but it feels good to know these things exist.

I don't know how small your city is, but in most areas there are places for gay people to go, be that parties, organisations or different clubs. And most cities have at least one gay bar or women's bar as they often call it.

But as I said, it's better if you have a friend you can take, even a straight friend who's open-minded enough to come along... Going there alone can be frightening, especially when it's the first time... Although they say it's easier to meet people when you're alone and not with a companion or group already...

10. Mitss90

Mitss90 Dead on Arrival

Yeh, but my problem is; I have a sort of socializing problem. I'm not really open to new persons and I am very shy and stuff. So yeh, I think I should bring somebody with me if I'd go. That means, I have to tell somebody about me being gay.

Thank you! :)

11. never_again

never_again Witness

I'm shy as well, it's like I only know one gay person (who I currently am not friends with) and one bi person, who is one of my close friends. And it's like, I don't know if I'll meet someone, and I want to. :D So reading the posts here's cheered me up. Although, I'm probably too young to go to anything without my parents (who I haven't told). But it's cool anyways!

12. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

My wrist is better but not strong enough to use in the ways I wish ;)

I wish I had like a lot of open lesbian friends. I mean people I can talk about what I'm going through. There's this forum but mainly, I have all straight friends.

Today at lunch, there was a gay marriage debate. I felt so silly just sitting there. I mean I put my word in but I always seemed to just be pushed aside. I would have made a better point if they starting talking bad and being negative.

I have school and teacher crushes. :lol:

13. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Hahahaha, hahah, Haa. That made me laugh :lol:.

I don't know that many people that are gay, but then again, I don't know that many people :lol:. I know a couple bi people, one lesbian, one gay gay, and one lesbian in denial :lol:. Other then that, I do not know many people.

Ugh...I hate being sick. Anywhoo....

14. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

ahah reading these posts made me smile :lol:

well on the topic of having gay friends, surprisingly i'd say i have a lot :p. cause i have levon of course, and bree and nathan. except that bree is going through the denial stage and trying to crush on random guys. nathan swears he's straight, but we all know he's gay (he has the accent and says fabulous and flicks his wrist :lol:) not to mean i'm stereotyping gay guys, it's just he's soooooo gay but still tries to maintain a straight image. which i think is sad.

well i was thinking today about how hitler killed the jews because they were different and believed different things. well isn't this world dominated by a hitler telling people to hate gay people? not everyone does, but the majority has a problem with it. people recognised that what hitler was doing was wrong becasue all people should be treated equally, yet they still have laws against gay marriage. it doesn't seem to be a long stretch to me. but that is just my opinion.

15. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Hitler killed gay people too. Though it still happened within camps. People are ignorant. I'm done trying to change the world.

I surprised my girlfriend earlier, I just got home. It was nice to see her, as always ;)