Season 8: Spoiler Picture Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

That interview is too cute. Thanks, Alex.

2. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

love the hot pics and the cool interview. they sound so cool together. like best buddies almost.
    can't wait for the ep

3. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

The article doesn't mention it at all, but I wonder if Anthony Lapaglia spoke in his real voice, with an Australian accent. Like Hugh Laurie, Dr. House, American is not his native language.
    Laurie's normal accent is British. I remember Laurie as Bertie Wooster on Masterpiece Theater's "Jeeves and Wooster". The difference is astonishing.
    La Squisita

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

NO, he doesn't have his Australian accent ,on "WOAT" he only comes back to his roots/accent when interviewed, on talk shows, he's a comsummate actor ;)

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

It's just like Louise Lombard (Sofia). She usually goes with her normal British accent during interviews.
    I enjoyed that interview. It's always nice to see/read interviews with people who you don't usually see together on-screen, but they actually know each other off screen and have a bit of a rapport with each other.

6. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I can't even watch House, because of Hugh Laurie. I just can't get around the fact that he's this posh English comedian playing an American. It's totally bizarre to me that they have an English guy in that show. I can't imagine a top comedy/drama made in the UK, having an American comedian acting the lead - dunno why :lol: For me, Hugh Laurie has always been this really posh British comedian (he's not even an actor!), and I can't see him as anything but that. At least when his partner Stephen Fry was in Bones for 2 episodes, he played a Brit.

Anyway, back on track! That interview with Billy and Anthony LaPaglia was great. They seem to get on great together, and nice to hear about two low maintanance actors :lol: Nice comment about the fans as well by Billy, cool that he thinks that way.

7. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

I believe Laurie and Fry teamed up at Cambridge University, a most posh place.
    I can understand your point. Imagine the Monty Python crew doing an American police procedural, playing it absolutely straight. Cleese as the Eckley type. The possibilities are . . . :D
    LaSquisita

8. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

9. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

that picture looks old for some reason. maybe it's just me

10. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

WHAT?? is that photoshop? it does look old, Grissom looks younger
    IS THAT PHOTOSHOP?? WHAT?? ARRG?? RAR??? MIAU???

11. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

Re: Season 8: Spoiler Picture Thread *DELETED*

Post deleted by yamanbaia

12. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

13. Goz

Goz Victim

Alex, i love you for the new pics. Jumping on the House thing for a moment, I'm English and was brought up watching Blackadder and A Bit of Fry & Laurie and i have to defend Hugh here...he does a fabulous job of his accent, totally convincing. Off topic i know but i love CSI and House but i can't leave Hugh bashing untouched...it's just wrong!

Mmmm Hugh Laurie & William Peterson sandwich...Yummy!

14. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

Alex, thanks for the posting the pictures. I agree they look odd. Is it a "flashback?" Or another instance of the ever changing Grissom hair color (his first episode back last season, he looked like Tim Allen in "The Santa Claus"). Oh, how those CBS people like to tease us!

15. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

What Laurie bashing? Please explain. :confused:
    LaSquisita