Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

i am absolutely LOVING the positive vibes coming from this thread, guys!! the last one got seriously depressing for a while but we now all seem to have a renewed sense of hope for our ships future :D

totally LOVE that piccie of Griss daydreaming... that is just SO incredibly sweet, he just looks so darn happy!! - don't you just wanna squeee and run up and hug the life outta him?!!

2. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

Re: Grissom & Sara #31 :TBA

hahahahha, it's fine...i found them on photobucket anyways...i might make a new one when i get my new labcoat through the post!
    i ordered a labcoat with 'NY:crimelab' Embroidered(sp?) on it for my chemistry course in university ahaha, i'm going to get some weird looks from fellow students :lol:

But back to GSR!
    wow, do you think they'll have 'His & Hers' labcoats?
    or even His and Hers jumpsuits ^_^

aahahahah, the thought of it makes me laugh! :devil: his and hers towels...his and hers....okays i'm stopping now!

3. goggie704

goggie704 Victim

Re: Grissom & Sara #31 :TBA

I have a question about this post by Alyssa. You say it was copied from the 8/04 thread. What does that mean and where can I find it to read. Is it something that someone else wrote or did Alyssa write it.

4. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

ya know... I'm starting to wonder if/when this kiss will happen - now she isn't exactly leaving for good - and Billy said was he wants to kiss her "before the show ends" - So I'm not going to hold my breath for a kiss within the next 2 or 3 episodes, just incase they decided to leave us hanging even longer... i sincerely hope I am wrong though!

5. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

speaking of which, i'm bringing this here first because you guys are the one's who will appreciate it
    YUP, DEFINITELY OMFGOMFGOMFG
    ;)

6. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

*dies* I actually just squeed at a picture. Do we have that any bigger? BLOW THAT SUCKER UP. I need a new wallpaper. Yay!

and that's all I have time to say.

7. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

holy hotness!!! Where did that come from. It looks old, but is it really a spoiler?

8. rszski67

rszski67 Victim

OK where is this from? I can't tell if he has a beard or not. Is this an upcoming picture? Do tell!

9. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

aparently it's a flashback, don't know for 100% if this is accurate so don't hold me to it.

10. Turtlebaby

11. Turtlebaby

wtf. First my post is gone so I repost. Now it's here so I delete. huh.

oh well. Just feel free to ignore this. :rolleyes:

12. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Hi everyone- Reeble agreed that I should post in here real quick, as so many of my old friends are still hanging around..
    Grissom and Sara aren't the only two who got engaged this week. My boyfriend asked me to marry him on Saturday afternoon. Our wedding will be August 23rd. I'd love to chat with all of you guys some more.. if any of you (Turtle, BT, desert, etc) have ljs, please add me! ziggystarduzt.livejournal.com there's a pic of my ring on there too.
    </OT>
    Hope you're all doing well.

13. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

OHHHHH!!! MYYYYYY!!! GOD!!!!!!!!!!! that is real! it's real isn't it! there not even in the locker rooms woah!!!!!! that is all...

:devil: :eek:

14. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Ok here are my thoughts on the pictures:
    Ok, now I'm getting a little worried. I just read that the letter is from Sara and Grissom doesn't look happy while reading it. I'm afraid that our kiss will be a flashback and that she leaves without saying goodbye in person, only through a letter. I'm hoping that his expression in the letter picture is just to fool us. I really want GSR to end on a good note, not on a, will she come back, will he take her back, will they live happily ever after thing. That's just too much drama to put onto our little GSR bubbles. :(

Ok, venting over :lol:. Please, can someone else post their thoughts to ease my mind?

15. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

wow congratulatins ziggystarduzt

do you guys think is a flash back? is she use leather?(i don't know this word in english bleh,sorry,so if is wrong sorry again...i want mean animal skin) i'm veggie and i don't use never and ever. OMG our Kiss ..and i'm sad because is the 8.7 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i will cry like a baby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.