Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

I kept thinking the same thing about the E/N scenes Hip_Hugga_Lovah , that the EDeN fans must have been haveing a field day. No guys, last night was just so horrible :(! Even more the fact that there was no conversation at the end where they could just talk and be ok again, like they always do. They just left it right there probably it will still be weird next episode. (Don't know spoilers about this).

2. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Oh...there's definitely a missing scene there! I'd offer to do it, but it's guaranteed to suck, so yeah...someone should definitely do it!

As far as the episode was concerned? I actually liked it.
    1. It was interesting to see the Calleigh/Jake interaction "CSI Duquesne" "Detective Berkley" I've come to the conclusion that she's with Jake because of their past. Yeah, she was hurt by him back in the day, but he was probably one of her first 'loves.' she's been alone for so long that the memory of what she had with Jake is enough to keep her interested.
    2. Calleigh's reaction to Jake wanting to step back. I feel like she knows she should have seen it coming. He chose work over her once before, so why wouldn't he do it again? This helped pull her out of the honeymoon phase.
    3. Eric and Calleigh's mini talk...okay, so I know she was upset, but doesn't it seem that she's physically incapable of becoming too angry with Eric? Granted, she didn't have a reason to because it was an accident and he did try to warn her...However, if it had been Ryan or anyone else, she would have bawled him out for bringing her life up to stetler--with Eric, she was pissed, but she definitely could have been more so.
    4. It just goes to show who the better man really is. Jake's thinking about himself, and while Eric COULD be thinking about himself, he's being a good friend to Calleigh (You know I don't like the thing between you and Jake, but I'd never rat you out to Stetler) something tells me Jake wouldn't have been so grown up.
    5. As strange as it seems, I kind of wish we'd seen a little more of the impact. We just got a glimpse of Calleigh's reaction and the interaction between her and Eric, but there could have been so much more...

Okay...I think that's it.

Just kidding, there's more. E/N scenes vs. J/C scenes? Oh, even though I know the interaction between Eric and Natalia was completely platonic, it was just so wrong. I woul take a hundred J/C scenes if it meant I didn't have to see Eric comforting a hurt natalia.

3. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Oh just write it!
    JUST.WRITE.
    Do it for me! [​IMG]

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Oh yeah the first thing on Jake's mind was his job, not Cal...just goes to show how shallow the guy really is. You could see Cal's diappointment and maybe a little realization on that point too.

While she might be upset with Eric, I think she is more upset with Jake, Stetler and the whole situation. She knew deep down that Eric didn't do it on purpose and while she might be hurt, I think she is more hurt my Jake and the situation. Jake even said the reason they should cool it is b/c of Stetler..that would hurt any woman and I doubt she saw that coming...it probably pisses her off more b/c she is not the one in control of the situation and he beat her to the punch. Also just goes to show the only reason she is with the guy is avoid her feelings for Eric.

You could see that Eric felt guilty about opening his mouth and it was nice to FINALLY hear him say the words that he doesn't like the situation with Jake. It is nice that he is only taking it out on Jake and not resenting Cal...not that he ever could. ;)

Oh and the stuff that Jake said about the reason they can't work together b/c if they broke up it would make for a bad work place and work performance would suffer...is totally rediculous. I hate to say it, but look at E/N. They dated had a small falling out and like the adults they are, they got over it and now work together just fine....the whole thing is a crock. And Stetler did say "pending rules"

Overall, the ep wasn't too bad. Next week looks interesting.

5. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I actually liked the episode. Not for the blatent scenes, but for what was going on under the surface.

When Jake told Cal they shouldn't work the case together, her disapointment, to me, was really a 'here we go again'.

Personally, I think Calleigh thought Jake had changed from when they previsouly dated, but last night showed her he hadn't and I think she was a little sad about her miss-judgement of him.

As for the E/N moment, I saw nothing romantic, not even a flirty nervous smile. It was a very platonic friendly moment.

Oh and I loved the E/C chat. There was so much pent up tension, you could tell she was mad, but that she wanted to jump him.

Bring on next weak. Oh and where is our fun review? :D :lol:

Jodie
    xx

6. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

It's good to be back! This whole work-so-I-can-get-paid thing is really not working out for me. Although I must say, it's been nice to be spoiler free. I really have nothing much to add, all of your opinions pretty much summed up what I had in mind. Just counting the episodes when Jake Jerkly (love that name too!) exit the show...that and waiting till Horatio gets shot and be in a hospital for a long time so I won't have to look at him even for just a few episodes. Wardrobe department must have been lacking budget and time in this episode...because everybody's clothes sucked! I think CSI Miami writers need to cut back on what's going on in an episode. I mean, there's less and less focus on our main characters! Ryan had one scene and Alexx lacked interactions with others (and put her in a freezer in a sleeveless?) and Jerkly had more screen time than Tripp? sigh...I need to get ready for work...

7. delkolover

Jake is only going to have more screen time until he leaves...he is so filling in for Frank, from the standpoint of him being able to serve an actual purpose while he is on the show and not just there for Cal and the E/C storyline and man, it is sooo obvious. Jake'd departure, bet you any amount of money, will coincide with Frank's return from patrole. The writers totally did that so Jake would have something to do and serve a purpose while he was guest starring.

Yeah, I want to know who dresses Eric! Some of his shirts are just bleh. Cal didn't look too bad but they are back to her wearing black and i think she wears it again next week. :(

You'd think the people at the cryo place would have at least given poor Alexx a lab coat instead of letting her freeze her ass off considering they knew how cold it would be in there and that they could plainly see she had a sleeveless shirt on!!!

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Reading all of your posts have made me feel so much better about the episode :cool:!! Specially about Calleigh's reaction to Jerkly's "let's cool off" at first I saw it like "she's so affected by it" but now I can agree that it could have been "here we go again". So that's good.

9. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Ashley: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y-1S4yUPi0

Jodie: Caro wrote one over at the Miami thread. She writes them best when she's drunk, I think.

Jessica: DO IT. I would but I've locked myself into the school library to study until my bio midterm at 6.

Leeched off their cheap ass internet connection to download last night's episode, too.

Last night: was eh. Maybe I'll write a review but the case didn't impress me and I missed half the episode barfing into the toilet after the E/N scene (lol at how totally awkward it was) and um, yay bio!

10. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

So true...Calleigh needs to wear more color. As far as Eric's shirts go? He looks good in button-down, but I'm not a big fan of the flower shirts. It kind of makes him seem less manly (like the kind of guy who would go to a coffee shop and order a grande single shot half-caf sugar-free hazlenut soy no foam latte...but that's just me.

11. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

I'm so sad you guys, I missed CSI Miami last night because I'm in San Diego, and we've been having all of these fires and evacuations :( I don't know if they're going to show it on another day or what, but I'm just depressed. I mean, the fire sucks too and everything...I'm a bad person :p

12. delkolover

^^those fires aren't affecting you personally are they? I feel for anyone who has to evacuate b/c of them...they are nasty.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Jiffyjazzy, hope everything turns out ok for you and your family and everyone in San Diego.

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Hope everthing works out Ok Jiffyjazzy. I have experienced evacuations, they are never fun.

As for the show, I am sure you'll be able to catch up soon. read the synopsis and review if not. I don't know if it is up yet.

xx

15. Jiffyjazzy

Jiffyjazzy Captain

Thanks guys :)
    My house is safe for now at least, but my office was evacuated yesterday, and a couple of my friends had mandatory evacuations. The fires are still going unfortunately, in LA too, so we don't really know what's going to happen, but I really feel sorry for the people who had to spend the night in Qualcomm stadium. Right now the sky is literally overcast with smoke and the air quality is really bad, but I'm doing a lot better than a lot of other people in the county. And yet still, I'm upset about missing a TV show :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.