How many non-US peeps here?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Kat1974, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

I'm from the UK

started watching csi in March 95,though my daughter it was a Miami epi i think S3 then an LV came on after.Couldn't get into NY at first,but after last season i was hooked

As for talk csi that was about July last year,but i was lurker then took me another 4 months til i beacme a member

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

This morning i could get "Manhattan Manhunt" for the first time and it's official. I LOVE Mac and i'm in serious danger of falling in love of Horatio. I wish he could have another Stella (not this one, or at least not the one from NYC)

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

^^Leanne I added you to the list!!

Erm I checked my CSI DVDs and MIA/NYC-NONSTOP is on CSI Miami part 2 (2.13-2.24) Ep 23

Ok I didnt just check it out I had to watch it!!! :lol: If any of you guys have it and watch it...in the scene where mac and H first meet, H is still in a 'light' and Mac is i a blue 'shadow' I just found that funny! :)

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I haven's seen that episode either. Anybody does know if i can get in youtube?

Debbie

5. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

another one from the uk here!
    started watching vegas first when my mum told me about season 1 then saw a couple of miami but didnt really like it as much. Finally new york came along and with mac and flack thats always gonna be a winning combo for me :)

I found this site by messing around on google as so many others lol but have been here a few years and still love it :)

6. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Haha! Never thought of it like that lol! Nu Zeland. NZ does get left out quite a bit though...being two small islands in the middle of nowhere. NZ's tv programs is pretty trash (shortland street *grimaces*) so I stick to American and British tv :D! It's soo much better!

7. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

I started watching Vegas, then Miami. S1 of New York didn't really interest me becasue of the blue tone they used, it just seemed kinda boring. Then of course S2 came along and "Trapped" happened with Danny stripping off his shirt and well you know what happened then :devil: :devil: :lol:

8. sHiNNizLe

sHiNNizLe Rookie

I'm a long time CSI fan since,god knows when. I fell in love with CSI:NY long before I watch the show.

How?

Well,as soon as I found out there's going to be another spin off in the form of CSI:NY, i immediately googled it and saw the picture of the cast and guess who took my breath? That guy with leather jacket and piercing blue eyes.

Yes, it is Flack. :D :D

That is how I found out and fell in love with CSI:NY

9. flackie_boo

flackie_boo Hit and Run

Well I'm from Canada.. And I got into CSI: NY.. well pretty much when I was at my grandmas and I saw the end of the Dove Commission I think. But I cant remember.. if it was Tanglewood or The Dove Commission that was the first episode I saw.

And the only person on the show I recognized was Flack. Every time I saw him I thought.. Friends and Miracle.

But yeah I've been watching this show since season one, and that was when I was in grade 6. But yeah I'd have to say that this show ties in with Supernatural and That 70's show as my favorite show....but i think that CSI NY is probably my favorite :rolleyes:

10. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Agreed, shortland st. *throws up* Outrageous fortune...even worse. Apparently Outrageous fortune was going to start in the states or something? I dunno.

Ohh me too. I love the American stuff the best..(CSIs, bones, house, SVU etc.)

Does anyone know when CSI NY S4 is coming to NZ?

I predict late Feburary/Early March....Like last year :D

11. magicmunchies

Pity the Americans

It was late January early febuary...when it came out (i think)

12. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

I thought that it was about Feburary 21st? If I remeber correctly. I think that it was then because we were at the beach and I was driving my mum mad with CSI facts :lol:

13. althea

althea Lab Technician

How sad that first episode should really have been on the New York first season box set. :(

14. magicmunchies

Oh it was! Yeah I do that...a lot. My mum says tv rules my life. Sad. But true lol

15. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Very. I haven't even seen the boxed set of CSI NY apart form S1...now that's just a new low

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.