Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

erm...i think people should start reading other people's posts.

Thanks to everyone nevertheless.

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree, this thread is only two pages long, It's not too much to ask for people to read through or skim the thread to avoid posting spoilers that have already been posted.

Also per the rules all photos are supposed to be posted in the season 8 picture thread not the spoiler thread. Thank you.

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Did we not leave this locked long enough asking you get familiar with the rules? I can do it again if it will help but I get the feeling that it won't be necessary, your all pretty smart people.

Alex I removed the Links to the pictures you provided with the exception of the interview one, keep in mind that there is a picture thread for future ep pictures.

flubber As I stated in the post there are some sites that are not allowed to be mentioned or linked to, please remember this in the future.

If anyone has a problem with this please feel free to pm myself or TallyHo, or take it up in QSF.

4. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

I wonder whether this and Jorja's return will be entwined.

5. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I would like to see Archie with a bit of romance. He stays in the background too much.

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Did WL SAY that Hodge will be involved or was it a maybe?
    My friend told me a bit about it, but it seems that she's gonna put it on a DVD for me, so I guess that she wanted that to be a surprise...she did say that WL was in it...

The Warrick stuff we know...man, we have to wait till DECEMBER? I thought that it was in November sweeps? Chick Chop Flick shop is Nov 1, who and what the 8th, then wouldn't Hello Goodbye be the 15th and cockroaches the 22nd? Or is there a rerun in sweeps?

7. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I'm all sorts of confused. but the order we THOUGHT it had changed to was:

8x06
    8x05
    8x07
    8x09
    8x08

But... now they're saying 8x05 is back on the 1st with 8x06 on the 8th... so I'm all sorts of confused.

8. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

OMG Have you guys seen this?!!! :D :D :D :D

Goodbye Kiss????????

Sorry if this has been poster already but I have truely been trying to avoid spoilers! But I came across this by accident!

It looks to me like it is a goodluck kiss as she starts a new job maybe? At the University? Maybe??? She cannot stand not seeing him enough (very understandable)!???! :confused: :confused: :confused:

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

REMINDER From page/post one rules.

10. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Okay im really confused about the episodes at the mo. Im in England and I have been downloading them. But which is next for America?
    Usually they have a thread on here for it but I cant see it. They have ending happy but that was already aired like last year right. I just dont understand!

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Alien, there is a repeat ep this Thursday, that is why Ending Happy is being played again.

My thinking is because of the cross over with Without A Trace they have to be synced up in eps so they can play back to back.

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Does anybody by any chance know whether Det. Curtis will be in the new ep? As there's no thread for it yet, I was wondering where I could get any info about the cast listing.

13. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

Oh, dont really understand but okay.
    So there is no new episode this week? Thats a bit of a bummer! :(

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I pretty sure it is because of the World Series.

15. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Someone on YTDAW said that there's a World Series game this week, but that if they go to 7 games, there'll also be one next week on Thursday. So, that'll be interesting, I suppose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.