Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

oh well, at least its a new storyline...i am thinking it will be Wendy, because she sort of admitted to liking Hodges in Lab Rats

:lol: Those statments are pretty useless...

I liked the serious greg...but i do like the comical greg, he was great in the last eppy, and with Sara leaving hopefully he will get more screen time. I love when he works with Grissom...i love the 'what crack are you smoking' look that Grissom gives Greg.

Thanks for the recap

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I just watched this, [but thanks Toots] for your complete review, alot of Robert David Hall, and hes soo nice, & his lab, interesting. and how much he loves doing this! and Naren Shankar, so delighful and laid back, & chatting about GSR since ep. 2, we all knew that, from "Ala Cart" and the admission to Ecklie!...and little snippets of all of them except Gary And Jorja :( I enjoyed seeing the TV Guide writer Craig, beings I read his column every week, and I liked his comparions of Biily and Anthony being a younger version of the "Sunshine Boys' and "they are both brilliant" [aren't they though?] and how this 'crossover' would be a blockbuster :D it was interesting!

3. idahomom

idahomom Hit and Run

I watched the TV Guide special. Toots did a great re-cap. It was basically rehash of stuff we already know about season. It was interesting to see the behind the scenes and Doc Robbins.

I was disappointed the host mentioned upcoming storyline about Catherine, but it was never discussed. I didn't think the hostess was that great.

One comment that struck me was when Naren said Grissom and Sara have been a couple since episode 2.

Also, Doc Robbins said his dream episode would be for him to run-off with Catherine.
    Naren reminded him his character is married on the show.
    Doc said but we've never seen her and he wouldn't mind having a good looking wife.
    Naren replied you never saw Norm's wife on Cheers either.

Ah, made me laugh. I think Doc Robbins is the best.

***Goes back to lurking...

4. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Thanks guys. And thanks to Wojo for setting me straight on the correct time of the show. I had to go out for the evening so I taped it.

I agree that the TV Guide hostess wasn't very good. In fact, she was quite amateurish with her questions. As dedicated fans, we would all have come prepared with our questions for Robert David Hall and Naren Shankar. And believe me, I would have pumped them with questions on all of our favorites.

I forgot to mention that it was hinted that we wouldn't see the last of Jorja after she departs in November. My bet is that she will make an appearance at the end of the season.

5. liverpool

liverpool Victim

I'd love to see some Hodges & Mandy love comedy. Like in Lab Rats. Loved that episode.

6. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

haha this is hilarious! oh man i really want to see this report.

I relly hope Wedges (?) doesn't materialize, it would be so irrealistic and forced. Annoying loser nerd magically seduces hot cool co-worker? pff...no more GSR plus forced relationships? They better start wearing lifejackets.

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I didn't think that the TV Guide special was that good. Kept turning between it and season 5 on SPIKE. :rolleyes: Some of it was the hostess but for me a lot of it was that I was hoping for some more recent footage and interviews. The little interviews with the main cast (except RDH who was sitting there) were taken last June in Chicago at the CSI Experience. It would have been nice that since we are 4 episodes into the season to have some newer interviews. Asking about next season when they just finished the last season isn't going to get you much.

As for Lab Rat Love - I just always remember that at least 90% of what they say over the summer never comes to happen during the next season. I aint for it. I think that the more time spent on the Lab Rats, the less time spent on the main cast.

Susan

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Spoilers folks lets go, we know there were some discussed in the other thread about other eps, lets not dominate. ;)

9. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

Pic five Pic six

*EDITED: Okay I removed the picture there is a spoiler picture thread this is a spoiler discussion thread, BUT I left two links to a picture of an interview article.*

10. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Thanks so much for article Alex! It's great to see that they had so much fun filming. Haha, I guess Billy never get's bored with Jorja, Eric, Paul, or David because he only has nothing to say to Marg, Gary, and George! :lol:

11. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Aww, I'm pretty sure that's not the case, GSRLUVER. The whole interview's pretty light, teasing, and fun, and you can tell they're all joking around. It's pretty obvious that most of the cast is tight with each other, and even when things get a little dull, you ususally manage to find things to keep you occupied anyway.

I'm getting more and more excited for this crossover. Although I don't watch WaT, the lead guy in that show sounds pretty cool. Wish one or two more of our CSIs got to go to New York with Gil, though. That'd be pretty sweet.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Warrick comes out of hiding!!

From this weeks TVGuide's Ausiello report

CSI's Warrick Spirals out of control

Though there was only quick mention of Wrrack's divorce in the October 4 episode of CSI,expect to see the reprocussions of the split for months to come. "Warrick's front and center"says exec producer Carol Mendelsohn. "In a season of change, his future with CSI is on the line." Coming up on Dec 6, Warrick will dabble in sex,drugs, and alcohol as part of his investigation of a new mob in Vegas. Warrick's troubles will continue over the season, and he'll need rescuing."As always Grissom sees what's going on and protects his team."

13. Desertwind

Thank's Alex great shots, the two "Sunshine Boys", in all their glory ;).. this ep will be dynamite! and some more *spoilers* containing brief summary about 8x08 "Cockroaches" the 'crossover', 'ratings', the CSI novel & George & Gary, chat about their roles on CSI! and Jorja, plus Rolling Stone guitarist Ronnie Wood, some older news, some new!

http://www.buddytv.com/CSI.aspx

14. flubber

flubber Victim

Here are some great scans from the new TV Guide.

[URL REMOVED]

*EDITED: Please see the rules in the first post regarding copywrites, sites and vids: some places like 'sides' & 'SpoilerTv' are not allowed to mention or link to please be mindful of this. Copyright violations will be edited and or removed.*

15. Desertwind

Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3 *DELETED*

Post deleted by desertwind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.