What type of ipod do you have?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by magicmunchies, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

I have a 4GB iPod mini in blue. I listen to it all the time but its getting scratched up now, so i'm thinking of getting a new one. I will probably go for an ipod nano, but i'm not sure about the size. I will only store music on it so i guess it doesn't have to have a huge memory.

2. never_again

never_again Witness

I have a Phillips Go Gear 6 gig mp3 player. Which is awesome, apart from the fact that at the moment it won't let me look at pictures on it, which used to be very good for learning vocab on the bus.

3. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

A blue Mini. Soon I want to buy a new one..but I'll wait to see what they are coming out with. Got screwed with my Mini right before the Nanos came out.

4. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

a black 4gb nano and i love it go nowhere without it really

5. babylon5girl

babylon5girl Hit and Run

I've got the 30gb video ipod. I love it, it's like another limb. :)

6. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Haha! Me too!

7. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

I've got a 8GB Project (Red) 2nd gen iPod Nano. I hate it. It's got a decent GUI and that's about it. I've got a month left on the warranty so, of course, it's starting to break.

I'm totally giving up on iPods. They're fragile and needy and I like my electronics to last more than 11 months. Not to mention that I think the new 3rd gen and touch are the ugliest things that have hit the market in a long time, especially their GUIs. I'm probably going to pick up an 80GB Zune when they drop in November, though I did want to wait until a >20GB flash drive came out.

8. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I have one of the new ipod nano video things :) I love it. It's LIME GREEN! :D

I had just a regular mp3 player, but then I got a Mac computer, and it was such a hassle because my computer wouldn't co-operate with the mp3... :rolleyes: so I decided to get an iPod. It's so much easier since I have an Apple computer. :)

9. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I have a 20G fourth generation and it has gone through a couple of refurbishments when the hard drive was acting up. Now it's misbehaving again :(

I guess I will have to give in and upgrade to a new one, but the problem is that I can't find a new one that is of a comparable capacity that Apple itself is selling. Either too small (8GB or smaller) or too big (40GB or higher). I also don't want to buy a used one since they are such delicate creatures.

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I've got the 2nd gen 6GB mini in silver...Got it as a gift...Can't live without it...I listen to my mini to drown out all the noise in the library when studying… Although the iPhone looks amazing, I want my mp3 player separate from my phone, does that make sense?...I have dropped my mini countless of times already...Poor baby, it has taken so much abuse…Plus the battery is acting up already…Will probably upgrade it soon...

11. LeanneUK

LeanneUK Dead on Arrival

I haven't but I do want one , I have a Philips MP3 which I've had for 2 years and I don't know anyone else who has it , I'm unique :lol: but I want the 30GB Ipod for my birthday

12. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

I neve rwanted an iPod, even when everyone had an iPod. Now me and my brother and our friend Evan have Zunes and all our iPod friends are envious. :p

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I have a 8GB black nano!

14. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Okay update from the orginal post, My ipod nano is busted and only plays Gordon Lightfoot (I wonder why he is even on my ipod!) Hmmmm....

15. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I just bought the 3rd gen iPod nano last week and I love it! I had the 1st gen nano but I let it drop too many times and the earphone jack got messed up so then they recycled it and gave me 10% off on the new one!