Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Mightion

Mightion Hit and Run

I loved the looks on her face during "Time's Up" last night. I'm glad they changed her hair - when I first saw her in her first appearance, I swore it was Vanessa/Aiden - she looked *just* like her, even to my failing male eyes. Still nice to look at, though. :)

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ah, it's so nice to see Angell back. I've missed her. :D

Unfortunately, she's not listed in the cast list for next week or episode 6.

3. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

This is my first post in this thread. I just wanted to pop in and say how much I like her attitude. It's really 'tough girl' and I think the show needs a character like her. I was happy to see her in 'Times's Up', albit only briefly. Hopefully she can become a more permenent member of the cast. Or at least a more regular guest star.

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Angell was looking beatiful in 'Time's Up'. It's really great to see her back, I'm sad she's not in the next few episodes though they should definately use her more. :p

A couple of screencaps:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I really loved the comentary the witness said to get her phone number. :lol: Her look said it all, it wasn't the first time it had happened to her.

Loved her in the third season, and I hope to see her more around the series.

6. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

She's so pretty, and such a good actress--I hope they give her more to do!

7. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Howzit, first post here, just poppin in to say hi.

Been sporadic on the boards of late, but after seeing her back in the last ep I went perusing for a thread, and decided to emerge from lurkdom to say I'm glad they've brought her back. She's fun, plays the humour well without being over the top, and I think she fits in with the group really well. I hope they write her in regularly. Now, I adore Flack too, and the man can leap over railings etc like no one's business, but maybe the guy could use a hand now and then as the straight up precinct non-lab detective, and who better than Angell.

Thanks for the caps too :D

8. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

I think it would definitly be good for the show to bring in another full time detective that isn't a CSI. I know the show is supposed to be very focused on the CSI, and I as much as anyone doesn't want to see Flack's screen time get cut, but I honestly think Angell would be a wonderful addition to the show.

9. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Hey Guys! Just saw this thread now! (seriously how did I miss it?)

I love Angell! She's awesome!

The pics that you guys are putting up getting saved in my computer as I type! :lol:

10. Faylinn

Hey howdy hey to all of the n00bs in the thread. ;)

I really do hope we get to see more Angell this season--she was in a good chunk of episodes last season, but they didn't do much with her. If spoilers are any indication, we'll at least learn a little bit about her. ;)

I was going to look and see if I could find a new picture or two to share--and I found a slew. She's a gorgeous woman, but I love how she's just so damn cute sometimes. :lol: Case in point:

[​IMG]

I'll post the rest as thumbnails.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Plus two that have ownership tags on them, but I thought I'd share anyway since I like the pictures themselves ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Wow, so many pictures, thanks Fay. :) I've got to say, she is seriously hot and always looks beautiful... I looked for pictures of her before, and this is the one that I keep finding wherever I look...

[​IMG]

12. ckyprincess

ckyprincess Judge

I haven't been able to find any caps of last weeks episode with the return of Det. Angell. I really,really want more caps of her if anyone knows where to get them.

And W-O-W for the major post of pics! She's stunning. Thanks so much for them!

13. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

*Waves in the Direction of Fay*

Me too. Wasn't it that this season she was gonna be around more? :)

14. Faylinn

I've seen those pictures, Elsie--they're the ones that always pop up when I'm looking for ones I haven't already saved. *whistles innocently*

I don't know where you could find screencaps, ckyprincess. I checked csi-caps.com, but they haven't done the episode yet.

I haven't heard anything to confirm it, but she's in episode 7 according to the spoilers, and we learn a bit about her family. With Adam we got a bit about his father and then they eventually made him a bigger part of the show, so let's hope that's a trend. :lol:

I honestly thought we'd seen the last of Angell after she didn't show up as scheduled in one of the episodes last season (her name was mentioned, but she was MIA). And then people were claiming that it was confirmed that she was gone, although I never personally saw anything to indicate that. So all in all, I thought she'd moved on and the character would be forgotten (or not ;)) like Maka or Vicaro or Chad--which makes it even better that she's back for several episodes at least this season. She's been in more episodes than any cop other than Flack (7 episodes in one season, plus one so far this season--Maka, who was pretty much universally adored, I think, was only in four episodes over two seasons), so I'm hoping that they're considering her as a more semi-permanent character.

Two more pictures I found. The first one is just fun. :lol:

[​IMG]

And this one might just be my favorite one of her (or one of my favorites, at least :p).

[​IMG]

15. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

The award...1st pic....I shall not mention what I thought :lol: