Let's Talk Gay #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Sep 13, 2007.

1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Take care of your wrist, then ;)

I'm cuddling with my girlfriend on the sofa right now. It's funny how we sit right next to each other, both our laptops in front of us and have 2 parallel conversations, one talking and one via msn. We're such morons sometimes...

2. Mitss90

Mitss90 Dead on Arrival

Mia, I like that. Doing your own thing, while being together with your girlfriend. I mean, of course it's nice to do things with each other, but I think it's a good thing when you can do separate things together too.

Okay, so this post doesn't make sense at all, I should go to bed.

3. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Haha, I beat Allie online! Muahah.

Okay, so the gayness of lastnight was:

Our friend Sam hit her finger on one of the walls, and it was gross and bleeding all over the place, so we went upstairs to grab a bandaid, Allie pulled me into a closet (where the bandaids were) and started kissing me :lol:.

And meh, I'm lazy, when Allie goes on she can recall everything else :lol:

4. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

ahha awweee Levon i wanted to post that :lol:

yeah well our supposedly ungay night was not all that ungay :p. soooo, if sam had woken up ... lets just say it would have been really awkward :lol:

and today we were typing up a report and stuff and every time one of us was asked to do something the other would jump up and be like 'maybe it's in the closet!' and go with them. only we took a really long time to find the tape because we started kissing in the pantry :lol: pathetic? yess :p but then she wouldn't let me kiss her after i put on lipstick because it was like hot pink (my mom calls it hooker lipstick) and she was like 'yes i will go up stairs and say i am really bad at putting on lipstick and got it on my cheek' hehehe it was pretty funny :lol:

anyone else do anything gay or ungay this weekend??

ps: hope your wrist feels better Ashley

5. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Last night was fantastic, Andy (I'll call her by name now :lol:) is so funny. She was like 'How are lesbians supposed to be together with your wrist being crippled?' I just starred at her and started laughing.

Today my friend got hit on by a lesbian. It so funny. Three of us were hanging out and I left the room for some reason and than my friend's like 'Well we're leaving.' And than we left and she's like 'She told me I was pretty and I was the only girl she'd hook up with. Than she said Too bad your straight.' I bust out laughing and crying it was the funniest thing I had ever heard.

Levon and Allie, you two are the funniest people ever. I love your little random gay moments :lol:

6. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Hhaa, I love that Ashley. I have personally not been hit on by a lesbian...and I am one. Grr...my life is soo boring :p.

Humm didilie dummm. I am soo bored right now. Everyone is at work, including Allie (well, when I say everyone, she would obviously be included :lol:)

I wish I had plans for this week. I don't really know what's going on yet though :p. I wish there was more time to hang out with Allie only she's at work all week, and I am unemployeed and bored :p.

Anyone have any interesting plans with their lovers (heh, I really wanted to say that!) this weeeek?

7. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I wish I had more gay life to talk about but I think if Andy saw me posting about our personal life on her she'd beat me up :p.

I just got a message on MySpace from my friend and she was like 'Where were you all weekend?' I was like 'Up at the college.' and she's like 'New boyfriend?' and I was like 'You'll just have to wait and find out.' :lol: Too bad it's the opposite.

This Wedensday, I have a big test in school so instead of staying on campus for lunch we're allowed to leave. So Andy's picking me up and we're going to this diner right off campus. :D

I've come to the conclusion, lately, men just completly repulse me. I don't know if it's a phase or what but I feel no attraction towards any guys. It's weird. :eek:

8. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Well, your mouth and tongue are working fine, aren't they? :devil:

That's pretty much how it went for me, only I'd never really been into guys in the first place. I mean, I was with my ex bf for 4 years, but once we broke it off, I started considering myself bi. Then over the course of maybe two months I realized that I was, in fact, a lesbian. I just couldn't deal with men anymore. I am, too, repulsed by them, sometimes I don't even like to go near them. I don't know what happened, but the thought of being with a guy grosses me out to no end.

Thank God I'm a dyke :D.

9. Mitss90

Mitss90 Dead on Arrival

How's your wrist now, Ashley?

Okay, so yesterday evening my parents started to ask me questions. Questions like: "Don't you think it's time for a boyfriend?" or "So, you never have a crush on anybody?"

I was really to close telling them, but something kept me from doing it. Now I have written a sort of letter, in which I describe my feelings and stuff. Should I gave it to them? I'd never thought this would be so difficult.

But if I hear you guys talking about all the good times with your gf's, I want that too. It's about time, I hope.

10. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Well, I would say you have to make that decision for yourself. If you want to tell them, if you feel the need to tell them, do it. Even if they freak out at first, parents will usually realize that it's not a big deal. So I'd recommend telling them when you feel ready inside, not before.

11. calleighsgirl

calleighsgirl Dead on Arrival

Hm, yeah, I agree, it's up to you if you wanna tell them or not. But if you do, I think it's better to tell them seperately. Like, first talk to your mom in private, and then tell your dad. That's what I did, and I was a lot more comfortable with that. (that was 4 years ago)

Levon and Allie, haha, that sounds really fun. :lol:

hm... I wish I had someone to have some gay moments with. It seems to me like I will never find someone.
    I had a really bad crush on a girl at school last year, we were getting along really well, but when I told her, she started ignoring me and doesn't talk to me anymore.

12. Mitss90

Mitss90 Dead on Arrival

Awh calleighsgirl, that isn't very nice of that girl. I hate people like that, as if you aren't the same person anymore because you're gay. That doesn't make sense at all, I think.

And thank you guys so much for the advice you gave me. :)

13. calleighsgirl

calleighsgirl Dead on Arrival

You're welcome :) If you do tell them, let me know how it went.

Yeah, I was really disappointed that she never even gave me a proper answer. It was really weird... Also the first day of school after I told her and this whole ignoring-stuff started, my chair tipped over in class... with me (totally absent-minded) on it :lol: I would've loved to to see her face, but I was too busy lying under the table. xD
    It's getting better though, at first she acted like I didn't exist, but now she at least answers my messages on facebook again.
    But it sure helped me to get over her. :rolleyes:

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

That's why I never told my school crush... not that I really wanted to be with her, we weren't even friends and I knew she was straight... things like that never work out.

I enjoyed it though... I miss being a teen and having crushes. Now that I'm all grown up and have a girlfriend the only "crushes" I have are actors. :p

Though, thinking about it, girlfriend is much much better :D

15. Mitss90

Mitss90 Dead on Arrival

I have had a school crush, it was a teacher and she was hot! Well, she is hot actually. She's teaching at my school again, and she hasn't changed over the years and she's still a hotty, a little older though, but still.