William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I'm sure he will say something about it closer to the date her actual last episode airs. As nothing official had been said about it and it's only a couple days ago Jorja Fox confirmed she was leaving, it's maybe not surprising he hasn't said anything. Plus, he doesn't seem to do many interviews if he can help it!

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's GameFace your probably right, I'm so impaitient, and figured he'd come out and say something immediatley, but maybe he's watitng for the dust to settle. just thinking. a long time team mate and his partner of almost 8 years, I figured he or some other cast member would make a statement! tme will tell.. I'm sure he's concerned, as he would be if any of his buddies left the show!

3. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Yeah, I can't wait to hear what WP has to say about Jorja leaving. I mean, even if he understands her decision -and I'm sure he does, he must be kinda sad right now.

I just want one last thing. Remember when a couple of years ago they had been interviewed -for TV Guide I think, and they said that they both would like their characters to kiss? Well I hope they're going to give it to us. And I want the real deal ;)

By the way, I was looking at the new pics in the season 8 pics thread, and the dimple is growing on me :D

4. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

yay for the dimple :D

Seriously, it's one of his best features! Along with his eyes, his hands, his arms, his curly hair, his cute nose, his bow legs, his adorable smile, his smooth chest, his broad shoulders, his....

I'll stop there before I get banned ;)

5. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

... hands :D

Veeeeeeeery important! Very useful too.

You didn't mention the forearms either. Mmmmm. Love forearms :p I miss the first season, when he had this black sleeveless shirt and we could get a good eyeful of his muscular and perfect forearms :rolleyes:

6. Desertwind

Well, no wonder he hasn't said anything , it's changed again.. on our new files news :eek: he's no fool, mums the word..for now!

7. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

I concur most heartily! But one must not forget the episode 'No More Bets' where we were treated to the sight of his rather cute feet! :D I know it sounds weird, I'm not a 'foot person' per se, but the boy do have some cute darned feet and watching him tap out codes on a telephone keypad was not only cute, but gave me a serious case of the giggles too! :devil:

8. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

OMG!

what season is that? i'ma watch that tonight...i wanna see that!

ahahaha, just the thought of is cut little toes pressing buttons on a telephoe makes me smirk XD

9. Desertwind

Here's an article about our Billy baby, and the "CSI EXPERIENCE" it is now traveling in other areas of the U.S., and he has a video explaining the DNA/forensics of CSI!

ARTICLE

10. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Great article des! I wish I could visit the "CSI EXPERIENCE"!! That'd be way too cool!! :cool:

11. Desertwind

During tonights commercial break Billy made a public service announcement about the CALIFORNIA fires, I thought that was awesome, of all the stars on CBS, and he chose to do this, or they selected him, and he said OK, after all he does live in California while filming CSI! what a guy. I've got family members and friends down there :( thank's Billy ;)

12. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

thats good of him :) I was wondering how this was affecting them all, I know the worst fires where southwards, but that it did stop them filming for a bit.

Hope all your family and friends are coping ok desertwind.

13. Desertwind

Thank's Gameface that's thoughtful, and their doing better, but as Chrissie Hynde sang "MY CITY IS GONE" the devastation is so overwhelming it's hard to comprehend. my daughter, and family has survived, the flames were licking at their back door, and they were ready to evacuate, but the winds shifted and thank god, it went away from their area..we're getting the after effects here in the Vegas valley, it's all hazy and overcast, and eerie, my eyes were watering earlier when I out :(She's helping re-locate people who've lost their homes, and have nothing, or nowhere to go!

so on to WP, here's great bio. of him from his early days!

WILLIAM PETERSEN THE EARLY DAYS

CLICK HERE

Courtesy of Eylses fan-site ;)

14. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

^Great bio des! I liked his story on loggers!
    That third picture down is my fav! And that pic of him on the cell phone :lol: It's huge! :lol:

15. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Des, I'm happy to hear that your daughter and her family are safe from the fires.
    (I think Mother Nature lets loose once in a while to remind us mere mortals that we are not all powerful.)

Thanks for posting Billy's Bio. I remember reading it when I first discovered that I had a thing for Billy. This time, I'm saving it...lol!!!
    I would love a little of that Billy intensity thrown my way... :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.