CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Re: CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own R

:lol: I read that first sentence, and having no idea what a Firestorm is (and not seeing the word 'weapon'), I first hought "How could someone steal a storm and kill people with it? Doesn't that defy the laws of physics and stuff?" :lol: I'm not really with it today...

2. Leela

Leela Pathologist

Ok, I have to say: That has to be the most inventive and original episode title in the history of CSIM! *flabbergasted is*

3. calleighandjake

calleighandjake Hit and Run

CSI: Miami - Episode 6.07 - Chain Reaction
    Horatio and his team must investigate a series of events that might all lead back to a single man.

According to CSI Files sources, "Chain Reaction" begins early in the morning before a fashion show. The designer, Gavin Hauer, is debuting his new line in front of the most rich and beautiful people in Miami. The runway appears to be nothing but an expanse of water, glowing with lights.

Alisha Reilly, one of the models in the runway show, takes the stage beneath the lights, walking down the water-covered runway. Unexpectedly, something goes wrong and Alisha is electrocuted by the lights. Horatio and Tripp talk to Gavin, but he insists that he would not sabotage his own fashion show to kill Alisha. He tries to tell them that he is sorry for her death but that the show must go on. He needs to get the stage taken apart and ready to load onto a plane heading to Paris for another show. When he gets frustrated with the insinuation that he might have been responsible for Alisha's murder, Gavin tells them to talk to Terrence Day, the lighting director.

Calleigh speaks to Terrence and learns that Gavin was too cheap to hire a crew. Instead, it was up to Terrence to take care of every detail with the stage. For this reason, he insists that there was no way that Alisha could have gotten electrocuted. He tells Calleigh that he put ground fault interrupters on all of the lights. If one of the lights shorted out, the interrupter would have cut off the circuit. He is adamant that the stage could not have electrocuted Alisha, and that he did not kill her, but Calleigh doesn't take his word for it.

The CSIs discover strands of hair from a neon blue wig beneath the stage. Because each model wore a wig matching the color of the lights that shone as they walked down the runway, Calleigh and Ryan are able to figure out that the wig belonged to Julianna Perez. Calleigh brings her in for questioning, but Julianna says that she wasn't under the stage to sabotage Alisha--she was there with Terrence Day. Lighting is important, she explains. She fooled around with Terrence because she wanted to make sure that she looked good when she was on the runway. Calleigh suggests that their victim might have been involved with Terrence as well, but Julianna says that Alisha was in a relationship and wouldn't have been messing around.

As the CSI team digs deeper into the mystery surrounding Alisha's death, they begin to find connections to Joe LeBrock, the man responsible for the kidnapping of Horatio's son Kyle in "Inside Out". Not coincidentally, things become more complicated when a bomb explodes, killing a man and making it look like Kyle may be responsible. With Kyle's hearing scheduled for later on in the day, Horatio has no time to waste figuring out who is setting his son up. Kyle needs him, and the team is several steps behind the criminals.

Please note that the above plot details have not been confirmed by CBS, Alliance Atlantis or Bruckheimer Films, and until such time you should treat this information as you would any other rumour. The above information comes from early script drafts and the details of the episodes are liable to change before the episodes are shown.

"Chain Reaction" is expected to air November 5.

4. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Guerillas in the Mist sounds especially interesting. Episodes where the team is racing against the clock are always exciting. The Chain Reaction episode sounds ok. How many episodes have involved fashion shows? I hope the fashion world never gets that dangerous. :D

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Question...& this is not shippy im just curious....has anyone seen any communication between Calleigh & Horatio in any upcoming epis? It would be nice to see them at least speak to one another this season, their scenes have been far & few.. just asking!! :)

6. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

Its true they have gone 14episodes without speaking to each other so im hoping they will share a screen soon

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

OMG....Does H even know Calleigh is still alive? :eek: and does Calleigh know H is still her boss working in the same lab of her? :eek:...I mean now H could really be a stranger fo Calleigh or right the same opposite :lol:
    I want H to talk with Calleigh

Hopefully I want him to stay by her side during ep. 9 ....poor girl :(

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^ Im hoping that too for epi 9, not to sound shippy but Horatio seems to be so much more "human" when he is concerned for the members of his team, its that quality in him that makes me like him!

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Just picked up the new issue of TV Guide Magazine...the fall sweeps issue. Here is the blurb for Miami:

Ok, Calleigh doesn't get run off the road, that happened last season. She is supposed to have a gun pointed in her face in the Nov 19th ep; that is what my spoilers have told me anyway, so I don't know much stock I take in what the magazine had to say about that.

10. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yea I get the feeling that the only person Jake is going to rescue is himself.

12. miami68

miami68 Civilian

I'm new here and i'm a big fan of Calleigh and i saw somewhere here that you were talking about the episode 9 and about Calleig having alcohol in her blood,can i ask where did you see that and where can i read that myself?
    Thank you

13. DuCaineluvr93

DuCaineluvr93 Witness

''

Fall issue of TVGUIDE read above post

14. Jordananne

Jordananne Dead on Arrival

Hmm, that is interesting. I don't think Calliegh ever drinks, or at least not that often because of her father.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Thanks for posting!

15. flubber

flubber Victim

Lots of new promo photos up for next 3 episodes

*link removed due to copyright issues*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.