Mac/Stella #9: Her Greekness Is His Weakness

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CathStokes, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Could my day be any better? I think Mac and Stella want some Ouzo too :devil: They will need it :lol:

*got three more bottles to celebrate* Take a pick, my fellow Smacked fans :lol:

2. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

Hiya all! I was wondering if you guys could help me with something. I only started to really watch CSI: New York at the end of season 2, I think. I know I have seen some of the season 1 and 2 episodes haha! But because I am not sure which episode I've seen or haven't seen (and I do not want to see the eps I've seen already just to find out it has no smacked in it) I would like to ask you the following:

I was wondering if someone could give me a list with the best Smacked episodes we've had from season 1 and 2 (and maybe 3, but I think I've seen all of that season). I really like the relationship between Mac and Stella and I'm just wondering what I have missed so far ;)

Thanks in advance,

Kismet :p

3. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think there is a list somewhere in this thread...(I'm in no mood for typing right now :p)

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww Cate babes, thanks for the candy pop...I think it might be working! ;)

kismet....yeah I'm fairly sure we have a list of lovely Smacked moments somewhere around here...anybody remember where it was??

5. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I have the list til season 3 :p. so if you don't mind to update it (since I haven't watched all the episodes of season 4) here it is :D

SMACked episodes
    Season One

2. Creatures of the Night
    8. Three Generations Are Enough
    9. Officer Blue
    10. Night, Mother
    11. Tri-Borough
    12. Recycling
    14. Blood, Sweat & Tears
    15. Til' Death Do We Part
    16. Hush
    18. The Dove Comission
    19. Crime and Misdemeanor
    22. The Closer
    23. What You See Is What You See

Season Two

4. Corporate Warriors
    7. Manhattan Manhunt
    8. Bad Beat
    10. Jamalot
    14. Stuck On You
    17. Necrophilia Americana
    19. Super Men
    21. All Access
    22. Stealing Home
    24. Charge of This Post

Season Three

1. People With Money
    5. Oedipus Hex
    6. Open & Shut
    8. Consequences
    10. Sweet 16
    13. Obsession
    16. Heart Of Glass
    17. The Ride In
    18. Sleight Out of Hand
    20. What Schemes May Come
    23. Comes Around
    24. Snow Day

6. magicmunchies

Must copy that down ;)

7. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

THANK YOU CalleighWolfe!!
    *follows magicmunchies' advice and copies*

Oh and I think every episode of season 4 we've had so far had a bit of Smacked in it haha!

8. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Uuuh, thanks Sor! Me Dee! That was yummy and just what I needed on a Sunday night... too bad the weekend is over, BUT it is just another 3 days for a new eppy of NY and therefore LOADS of SMACK waiting for us (I hope so, did anybody hear sth shippery already?)

Completely agree... they WILL bring them together in the end, but PLS TPTB don't do me the Harm/Mac version once more. JAG was brillant shipper-wise till the end of S7 and then it went rapidly down hill (I don't wanna say they jumped the shark... ;) ), BUT since Mac and Stella are WAY much more adult with each other and none of them seems to have a commitment problem I do have bigger hopes for a nice smooth development.

I mentioned that once before... I think we do get some "I love you"'s from them when they are still friends and the romantic aspect will come later into the game. I mean, they DO love each other, so why not admitting it towards each other :devil: !?!?!

Yeah, you are so right. Can't get tired of them either... I didn't like the Sid/Vaughn ship either cause it was somewhat weird. But SMACK is deeper cause they know each other for so long and have been going through so much together. S/V too, but on a different level. There scenes were always somewhat squeezed into a helluva action.

Cate , I tried to convince him several times, but he just won't come. I don't know why... ;) LOL about your Mom. :lol:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

oh CalleighWolfe ! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! since i'm lost a little bit (trying to update myself watching reruns since i became a fan in S3 when i started watching it) it helps me TONS. thanks again :D

Debbie

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Bona I totally agree on the way Mac/Harm's ship went in JAG...they were one of my original ships and I adored them but the writers really screwed them over for a long time in the 8-most of the 10th seasons :p They did make them get together beautifully in the end, but it would be have better if it had built more toward that...so yeah all that to say I don't see/hope Smacked isn't put through that! They are made for eachother....'nuff said! :D

Cool beans on our eppy list! Yay! :D

11. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I have a picture in my head about how SMACked will ultimately end up being together. Mac gets shot and slips into a coma for some time. When he wakes up, Stella's there and both of them realize that life's too short to beat around the bush. :)

Oh my mom is a total SMACker! Loves Stella's fashion sense and well.. loves Mac in general haha!

Mo -- *Mara crawls over to you and gives you a hug*

12. magicmunchies

I wish my mother was a SMacker! She thinks Stella's fashion taste is s***ty (it's the low cut tops) and she can't stand SMACk...but she loves Mac...so it's a start!

I also like your theory! Another might happen (soooo many theorys)

13. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

CalleighWolfe : Thank you so much for that episode guide! ;) Makes my Smacked-shipping SO MUCH EASIER! :D

Chaos: Will be reading soon, darling! :D

15. kismet

kismet Lab Technician

I'm having so much fun with the Smacked-guide! LOL
    kissmesweet is right, it makes shipping Mac & Stella so much easier!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.