Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _____Skylar, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Caro I swear you never cease to make me giggle and choke with laughter! :lol: You rock and yeah I can totally picture that being the case by the way! ;)

Jackie you can call me "Mo"...Moriel is my middle name! ;)

As for the work issue, yeah I see them trying to keep it a secret and it not working out that well...but I think it's possible for them to work together and be a couple, it's just a matter of them not letting it get in the way of work, which I think they are both "professional" enough to do...I think it's just a matter of them (aka: Calleigh) realizing that life is too short to deny themselves what they most deeply desire just because it will make things different at work!

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

JC is supposed to be a secret, though, so I don't think they'd do that again. In fact, it would be a nice change of pace if Eric and Calleigh were just honest and upfront about it with Horatio, who in turn talked to IAB about it and they could reach a resolution. Both Eric and Calleigh have tried the secret relationship deal before and it's worked badly for both of them.

I don't know, secret relationships are kinda juvenile, anyway, and kinda cliche, and for people who aren't serious about each other and know they're gonna end up breaking up, anyway, so why reveal it? Eric and Cal have been through so much, I can't see them choosing to go through the horror that is hiding your relationship from everyone.

3. alwayswrite05

alwayswrite05 Lab Technician

Yeah, I don't think they'll do the whole "secret" thing either, they're both smart enough to know that rarely works. They'll be discrete, of course, IAB's blessing or not. But discretion and secrecy are two entirely different things. And it keeps people's noses out of one's business, a definite plus.

4. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

What kinda strange person gets up at quarter to 6? Me!! I have an audition out of state, so early morning for me.

I think Caleigh will be as she was with her past boyfriends. 'We wont go out of our way to hide it, but we wont advertise it to everyone.'

I don't know about Eric. He'd probably want to announce it from the roof tops.

5. Heather_lewis

Heather_lewis Witness

As for the work issue, Cal is just making excusses in my opinion. Because she is scared of what will happen if she lets eric in.

Work hasn't been that much of a issue with her in the past e.g. Hegan, Peter (I know he didnt work in the lab but still), Jake (He works in homicide but they still work cases together same story with Hegan)

GSR and DL work together and are in relationships with each other. Is the no dating at work rule really a rule, or is it just there as a idea to stop outside relationships and work crossing and things getting complicated.

When they get together I see them trying to keep it a secret and it not working out that well.... they are both crap liars :lol:.

But I think, it would be a nice change of pace if they were just honest and upfront about it with H.
    It would be nice if they didn't try to hide it.

Both Eric and Calleigh have tried the secret relationship thing before and it's worked out badly for both of them.

P.S. Drommie how are you dealing with the loss :lol: What was the score?

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ok there was a small clip up at Yahoo TV for tomorrow night's ep and while it is about Stetler finding out about J/C it could affect E/C in the long run. I am not going to go into detail about the clip, but I will give some basics. The clip is the scene with Delko and Stetler and his misconception about him and Boa Vista and it would seem there are new fraternization rules for police officers in the lab. It is now a big no no to have a sexual relationship with a colleague in the lab b/c the higher ups are afraid of possible sexual harassment suits (I think in the past it was only frowned upon). What this could mean for E/C in the long run, I have no idea. But I thought it was interesting and I would let you guys know about it.

I am just gonna say that the whole fraternization thing didn't stop GSR...so if E/C is really that in love, which I think they, a stupid rule won't be able to stop that but it will create some good angst for us. I think this will keep Cal from wanting a relationship with Eric but with feelings as strong as theirs, a stupid rule will only keep them apart for soooo long. This is really going to make things snow ball as far as their feelings are concerned and when it comes to a head...it is really going to come to a head. I.E. CLOTHES WILL BE RIPPED APART when they finally go for it :lol:

Things are about to get very very interesting, me thinks ;)

7. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

You know guys, Jackie and I were having a little chat on yahoo about all that mentioned above and we had some great ideas, if I do say so my self. Here is a brief synopsis (Boy don't I sound smart!):

1) this could get rid of Jake. :D 2) We were thinking great angst (followed by fluff) will ensue. 3)GSR and DL survive reguardless of the damn rule! 4) This is all to create drama and the fact that they are hyping it up so much is a sure indicator that it is here to stay. 5) Jackies great point: 'Everything that happens with J/C leads back to E/C'. J/C doesn't stand alone. 6) Both the writers and Adam and Emily are pushing for this to happen! 7) We don't want instant gratification we want deep love. Which we are getting.

Ok, there was more but Jackie is shouting at me for 'writing a novel' :lol:

Finally, outside the spoiler box. We were saying that all this conflict and avoidence of the truth makes the characters so 3D, its wonderful. They are not ignoring the plot and they are not overplaying it either. We have a perfect balance.

Oh, and one final thing.I remambered a quote that Gillian Anderson said about Mudler and Sculy that is perfect for E/C:

"It is a love where a simple touch of hands can say more than a hot love scene would in another series."

Ok, I'm done.

Kisses,

Jodie
    xxxx

8. delkolover

Yeah everything that happens with J/C somehow comes back or leads to E/C interaction.

With this scene tomorrow night, it affects J/C but it goes back and connects E/C to it. If the writers didn't want to have anything to do with E/C then the writers would have had someone else talk to Stetler or Stetler would have saisd something Natalia but it had to be Eric so they could have some emotional connection or arguement in this case between Cal and Eric. Everything is always going back to Eric and Cal. Which is good for us b/c it means they are still having E/C be emotionally invested in one another.

9. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

JC is supposed to be a secret? I'm pretty sure they're doing a crap job of it then...

Oh Calleigh is definitely making excuses! She's so stubborn, and I just hope that won't be her downfall. I could most definitely see Eric doing the whole 'slow relationship' thing because this is so much different than all of his past relationships. He'll want to woo her, show her he's the kind of guy worth having (though there's no doubt in my mind that he is!)

I think I like discretion on the part of their relationship. It shows a level of respect for each other as well as other people...not that I'm against hot EC moments!

10. delkolover

Well i think J/C is at least supposed to be secret from the higher ups...Calleigh doesn't like people knowing her business...especially Stetler of all people!!!

So while I think she would be mad if someone else let it slip, she is even more mad at Eric b/c it is Eric b/c she trusts him and he, even if it was by accident which I don't think she knows it was, broke that trust so therefore she is mad at him. I always got the feeling from the premeire that the wrtiers were going to have there be some animosity between Jake and Eric but given the scene in the hummer last week and that Eric said he didn't have a problem with her and Jake and that Johnny is shooting a movie right now, his time is limited for the show...it seems the writers have tweaked that idea a little bit. So if Cal does get mad at him tomorrow i think it has more to do with her private business being known to Stetler and that Eric broke her trust and spoke of her private business.

11. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Okay...I guess that makes sense then. Everyone else seems to know though (and Horatio's letting them work together.)

At least this shows that he trusts Calleigh's judgment even if he doesn't trust Jake all that much. When Cal and Eric start a relationship, I could see H giving them his 'blessing' and intervening when stetler pokes his big nose into the whole thing.

12. delkolover

I definately think H will defend them in the long run, even give this stupid new rule and ya know H will enjoy telling Stetler to go screw himself and leave them alone :lol:

13. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

I just watched it and ohhh man, I hope we get a heated confrontation. I love the look at the end where he's kinda like, "Oh, shit! ... Wait, does that mean Calleigh and Jake can't date anymore? ... But Calleigh's going to be so pissed off at me. Oh shit..." I think Eric's going to try to convince her that it was an accident and that he thought Stetler already knew about their relationship, but Calleigh's not going to believe him one bit and will be convinced that it's because he's jealous and wants to cause them problems. As long as we get some nice angst, I'm happy.
    This really does complicate things for EC, especially if they don't want their relationship to be under wraps. There's more of a struggle against their feelings, probably especially for Calleigh, and it gives her another excuse to hide.

14. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Oh definitely! I'm excited for the day that happens! Horatio is always a good one for bending the rules and confronting 'the man' (so to speak).

15. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Hehe I have just had the most strange experience. I went for head shots with my agent and he left me with the photographer. So we got chatting and it turns out he is a big fan of CSI:Miami. I asked him if he was a hiphugger (and recieved a blank look) but once I'd explained it he said no :( He told me the only rason he watches is because of, and I quote, "The hot blonde who plays with the guns" :lol: That just made me laugh.

I am all for angry Calleigh, in fact I am quiet loking forward to it. I think H will be one of the ones who is pushing for E/C. Plus, he hates Stetler, so any reason to get mad at him...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.