Let's Talk Gay #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Sep 13, 2007.

1. never_again

never_again Witness

I think if we take over the world I'll be the one to wave the huge rainbow flags.

My week was so ungay. Although I'm not out yet, so I can't find humorous situations to inform people I'm gay. :p Actually it was quite funny a week ago, my friend was like "Thank you for letting me copy your homework, I love you". Me: *raises eyebrows* Her: "Not like that!". :p

2. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

AHH! Salty pretzels hurting my mouth! (Okay, I am seriously always eating...I should like, weigh ten thousand pounds I'm pretty sure)

Haha, I remember when al my friends and I used to say 'I love you' and friends would raise eyebrows :lol:. I just love everyone now :p

I'm soo bored. Uhh...thinking about today...hmm. Okay! Not much really happened with being gay today. I sat in a corner with a couple friends and wouldn't shut up about how lesbians are constantly having showers and that I'm just really a hollogram :lol:. (Last year I overrheard a girl ask if lesbians constantly were in the shower...yeah, she was pretty much the stupidest person I ever met). Then my friend freaked out and started yelling that I wasn't on topic...then I told her lesbians never stay on topic :lol:.

But other then that nothing exciting happened. *Sigh*. Wedensdays bore me too :p. Well, this Wedensday anyway :p

3. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

My week has been beyond ungay. My girlfriend has been keeping up with her studies, so have I. So that means I've had to lead my seemingly heterosexual lifestyle. Pretending to gawk at a guy, when really, I'm looking at his girlfriend. :lol: My friends are like 'Look at him! His arms are gorgeous.' and I'm thinking '...Wow. His girlfriend is hot :eek:'

This weekend, my girlfriend and I are spending Saturday together. So most likely, we're spending the night inside :devil: I'm pretty excited.

Gay people are everywhere. Literally. People would be so surprised if they knew all the underground gay people. :D

4. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Isnt it cool how we gay people actually just rule the world? :devil:

My week has been not very gay like, I think. I spoke to Kerry on the phone every day which is nice.
    Tomorrow after work I am going shopping with mom and dad. :eek: YEAH! we need to buy ME a birthday present.
    My birthday is next Sunday. So just 2 more days.

I'm turning 23. I feel old. :rolleyes:

5. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

ahah you're not old :)

well i have decided that my girlfriend and i are complete dykes! we are sitting here eating pretzles saying 'A.J Cook (J.J. on Criminal minds) is hot but not hot enough' and 'Pagent Brewster (emily Prentis) and jorja fox are hot enough' hmmmmm, i'm thinking i am more attracted to brunettes than blondes :lol:. but Levon is the exception :D

6. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Well, Allie we just are dykes then!

So, I will now explain my day, that was fun, upsetting, ungay, then happy and gay. (Ohh! Those both mean the same thing! :lol:)

Okay, so today, at school, a bunch of professors were at a seminar thingy so like, no one had like, half their classes. So instead of my friends and I going home, we hung around school. Well, actually, we sat in a corner of stairwell. But anyways :lol:. My girlfriend (Allie) and I cuddled in a corner (and my friends still don't know, apparentley I just have stupid friends :lol:). A friend freaked out cause we were supposed to be working on a project, but I didn't want too. Then when we all decided to leave, I walked away from really pissed off because she was like "you do nothing!". Oh, and a bunch of my friends were being complete (insert swear word here). So basically I started crying. Allie went chasing after me, so did our friend Travis, and they made me feel better. Allie then hugged travis, and he like, blushed and was all red, like, I'm talking tomato red (he adores allie). Then I get home, and my roommates and I all decided that were going to all go out and get cellphones. Oh, and I have plans to spend the weekend with my girlfrined :).

So what is everyone else up to this weekend?

7. AshleyFirst223

Tomorrow, it's my girlfriend's day :D I'm so excited. Talking on the phone is nothing compared to a face to face conversation. It's gotten pretty hard to make time for each other. Like we used to spend a lot of time together, but lately, my schedule has been busting out. I doubt it will ruin our relationship but it'll strain it a bit more. :rolleyes:

Anyways, today I had 2 really funny inside gay moments. At lunch, all these girls were talking about hot male celebrities, and I was just like 'Ugly, hideous, is this a joke?' They were all getting ticked. I was ripping on everyone they found atractive. :p
    Moment 2: I was in math, and my teacher is gorgeous. Like she's really pretty. So today this girl was like 'Everyone's crushing on her.' and I was like 'Well she's hot.' and she laughed but I was totally serious. ;)

8. calleighsgirl

calleighsgirl Dead on Arrival

OK, I don't have much interesting stuff to tell, but I think it's about time that I finally join this topic here. ;)

AshleyFirst223, haha, I know exactly what you mean. Luckily my friends never talk about any celebreties (don't know why, we just never do), but when like my mom says she thinks Johnny Depp is hot, I'm always like: ABSOLUTELY NOT! :p
    It's so much fun to watch people's faces when you say those kind of things. :lol:

9. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

Welcome calleighsgirl !!!!

well i had a very gay night ... with my girlfriend :devil:. but our one roommate had friends over but they didn't get back until after 12 so Levon and i started freaking out because we heard all the banging and thought people would come downstairs :lol: . it would be very interesting seeing as i need to get a door and lock for my room ... luckily no one walked in :lol:

and now since she got a new phone and i'm getting one we have plans to call eachother every night before we go to bed. even though we live in the same house :lol:

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

LOL, so you don't have a door for your room? Freaky...

I had a wonderful gay day with my girlfriend. We went to a gay film festival and watched a movie called "Finn's Girl". It was a very sweet film about a woman who's wife had died and who was now left to raise their trouble-making 11 year old daughter. I liked it a lot.

Afterwards we went to buy the new Melissa Etheridge album, it's been out for a while now but I've never gotten around to buying it. Now I have :D We've been listening to it on our way back home, I love it.

So that was my gay day. Now we're back home with our gay kitty (no joke, he's such a little fag: sleeping preferably on pink sheets, playing with purple fur handcuffs, licking the only girly pair of shoes I own, brushing his fur all day...he does a lot of gay things)

Now, the best way to end a perfect gay day will be a very gay night :devil:

11. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I am soo sad! I wish we had a gay film festival, infact, I bet we do, I just don't know about it. :lol:. Hahaha.

But no, seriously, Allie doesn't have a door, its rather creepy and annoying. She just has a bed in a basement :lol:. It's rather sad, were supposed to be getting a room done for her, we just haven't gotten to it yet :lol:
    So, what is everyones Saturday night plans? I'm going to hang out with my friend and girlfriend :). It will sadly not be too gay tonight :p

12. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

ahha Mia you have purple furry handcuffs :lol:?

yeah i have a gay cat too :D his favorite flowers are pink roses :lol:

well i think i will have a very ungay night with my friend and gf :( and tomorrow will probably not be a very ga y day either seeing as i'm hanging out with my friend my girlfriend and the guy whose in love with me :lol: it will be fun but unfourtunatley ungay. except for the two and a half hours Levon and i have when sam leaves to do someting, our roommates are working and befoe travis and sam come back :lol:

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Ooops, shouldn't have said that... ah, well... I'm not ashamed of them ;)
    And the kitty loves them, too :D

14. AshleyFirst223

Well my supposed to be super gay weekend got really lame. On Friday, I got in a car accident, and sprained my wrist. So that crippled my weekend. Than Saturday I did spend with my girlfriend, but she was being very gentle, but annoyingly, because of my wrist and she didn't want to hurt me. It was sweet :D

Tonight, I'm going to take my girlfriend to dinner in order to make up for yesterday. Than we'll probably go to her dorm and watch Cold Case. Though I don't think there will be much watching involved ;)

15. Mitss90

Mitss90 Dead on Arrival

calleighsgirl, welcome! :)

Your weekends sound like so much fun. Mine was not that funny, not to mention gay'ish. Nah, really. Yesterday evening I went out with my friends, they don't know I'm gay. They kept talking about that boy who looked so hot and who was totally looking at me. "You should make a move yada, yada" I felt so embarrassed, because I didn't know what to say. Stupid I know, I just could have told them I don't like boys. Oh well.