Half Life 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BlueCurl, Oct 20, 2007.

1. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Since I've been playing Half Life (1) I have been totally hooked on the game. Now just after the release of HL2 episode 2 I was wonddering if anyone else played that game too?

Does anyone playes Counter Strike (Source) too?

If this should go into the general TV and media thread... I wasn't sure...

2. CSIFan86

CSIFan86 Victim

I love Half-life 1 & 2, both are great. I remember when the first one came out, and I honestly was freaked out by it. I was young, so those kind of games freaked me out. But now that I'm older I can play these games fine. And HL is one of my all time games. I really hope they make a 3rd one, that would be awesome.

3. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

HL3 is certainly coming! After they're finished with epi 3 for hl2... They will start on HL3! It will be based on DirectX10!

4. CSIFan86

CSIFan86 Victim

that's awesome! When it comes out, I'm definitely going to buy it. I can't wait until I can play HL2 Episode 2. I wish I had it right now, but I have to wait until I go to wal-mart to get it, that is if they even have it when I go there.

In the meantime, I've been playing HL 1 & 2. Such a wonderful game. ;)

5. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Episode 2 was short but a lot of fun! Some new enemies! Very cool! Have fun when you go play epi 2 !

6. CSIFan86

CSIFan86 Victim

I played it the other day and I loved it! I agree, it was short, but still awesome. I love how much action there is. And I love how we got to work with the vort whatever they're called and Alyx. That endning, though, shocked me. I couldn't believe how it ended!