Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Hello.... It's been forever. Haven't had much time. I haven't updated any of my fics in a while either. But, imma get 'em started again and do OS to that Big & Rich song.

I agree that it has been mostly E/C so far. But, I believe it is comeing. It can't not be coming. tehe. Tis is impossible.

I just finished that Nat/Eric OS I have been working for quite sometime.

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

hey FRAY, good to see ya hon! Absolutely, it can shift mid season...my god, look at last season, it was all about EDeN/Nick til he was shot, then nada...I swear he has no freaking clue who she is...*slaps Eric w/ lovely EDeN flashbacks* WAKE UP Delkobaby!!! Besides going back & forth ALL season just revolving around Eric's dillusional liking for Calleigh & Calleigh not wanting to hurt him so she backs off & dates Jake...plahh...what a mess & well...SNORE! Bring back EDeN...thats reeeaaall chemistry! We need the love again!! & their just too gorgeous together anyway...hot, hot, hot! I cant wait!!!! :D

EDEN FANS>>>> YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!! 23rd - 26th!!! Don't forget!!! ;) ;)

3. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

This next epi is making me nervous. It's supposed to be the epi of "the embrace". Yet according to the spoiler "Rich" the shooting instructor is making another appearance. And he's going to making an appearances through to episode 10? GRRRRRR!
    I would like to lend a scenario for 'the embrace'. Eric sits with Natalia for a few minutes after the arm incident.
    In a quiet and private moment Eric apologizes to her for the crass way he ended their previous relationship. His words clear a lot of air between them and opens the door, at least part way, to the two resuming where they left off.

Lastly. Eric Delko and Natalia Boa Vista are quite likely THE HOTTEST TV COUPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN! PERIOD!
    Sorry! I am not going tell you my age either.
    :confused: :eek: :confused:

4. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

I hope your theory is correct, DOUBLEHELIX. I miss EDeN so much. It is so annoying to have so few scenes between them this season. Anyhoo, I totally agree with you. Eric x Natalia are the hottest TV couple EVER! Sorry that I have nothing original to say, homework short-circuited my brain. lol

5. doublehelix

Guess what EDeN fans, In the regular CSI Miami forum someone posted a spoiler for the "Deep Freeze" episode. I also found a video clip on Yahoo that appears to confirm some of the things we've been hearing. It's an interesting little clip.

http://tv.yahoo.com/videos;_ylt=Ardy1y8If6pOum0xfhvDuYOAo9EF
    (Look for the "Recently Added Videos" and navigate over until you see the thumbnail photo of Eric Delko-click and watch. Title of the clip is "Fraternizing: CSI Miami Rules"

We've all been hearing about the embrace Natalia and Eric are supposed to share. We've also heard that Stetler is somehow witness to the event. Well the clip seems to confirm that he saw Eric and Natalia do something.
    I have also heard that somewhere in this season Eric and Calleigh have their first big rift of their relationship, though I was not certain of where and when this would happen. Well, looks like we now know that this "Rift" is actually happening and what its about. Me thinks Calleigh is going to be quite pissed off. Let's see how this plays out.
    No fraternizing between officers. Is that so. Let's see how long that rule stays in play. :p :devil: ;) :devil: :p

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

With the way the writers are I don't know if Eric & Natalia will ever discuss the past, somehow I think it would just get blown off & they would start over. Which they so badly need to do!!! If they did confront each other about all the crap from Season 4 , the misunderstanding w/ Ryan...the mole... & whatever comes of Eric's new "feeling" for Cal, which I think will somehow turn into him getting better "in the head" & realizing that it wasn't real & that he has different & stronger feelings for Nat...if they were to "talk" about any of these things I think it would be later on possibly if & before they reconciled!!

DOUBLEHELIX, whats wrong w/ your age?? :) Why the big secret, huh, huh?? I turn 33 tomorrow...its just a number...but yay! my birthday present is ssooooo going to be this "interaction" between EDeN!!! Yippee!!! Thank you writers.....well, maybe I should see what happens first & thank them on Tuesday.

7. doublehelix

I kind of see your point. I just think there some unfinished business between the two with regards to their previous romance. Let's face it, it did not end "well". I would like to see the air cleared so they could "start over" but do it with a clean slate. I agree with your point of saying that Eric's feelings for Calleigh were not born out of true love but out of a time of uncertainty and self-doubt on Eric's part. It wasn't real and he seems to be returning to something closer to normal. EDeN just need to get past that initial stage of any relationship when both parties are all over each other. They have to get to the point where the really deep stuff takes hold. A 'mellowed fire' so to speak.

What's wrong with my age? Probably nothing. But let put it this way I have seen many television couples come and go through the years. I saw Mulder & Scully together in the pilot episode of the "X-Files". Sometime before that it was David Addison and Maddy Hayes in "Moonlighting". Do I need to keep going? In my own humble opinion EDeN beats them all. Needless to say I have a few years on you yet.

By the way, "Rich" the shooting coach makes another appearence in this epi.

:devil: :devil:

8. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I agree with you guys, their relationship didint really end, they had a row. and then in 5.02 they were all flirty again. they really need to clean the air - I mean its been over a year

I havent seen S6 - except for one little CaRWash scene but the EC things doesnt strike me as real more like grasping at straws but Im not in a position to judge

Happy birthday, MJ [​IMG]

9. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

Hi. I am new to this thread, but I have loved Eric and Natalia for a long time. I can't wait for tonight's episode even though that other guy is in it.

Happy Birthday mjszud!

10. doublehelix

You gotta have hope. Nobody really knows how far things go with this "Rich" dude. Not only that but Nat is supposed to have some sort of big season plot twist. Try keep optimistic!

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Rich will totally blow it with Natalia, I can just see it coming, so yes there is always hope for her & Eric!! & look at the fact that the writers have always thrown in their "relationship" in lots of episodes since the break up, they don't want viewers to forget what was & is still there. & then theres tonight's epi where its all coming up again....its been a mass of speed bumps for these two , Rich, Ryan, all speed bumps. They'll make it back to each other.

I'd love for them to have a scene where Ryan & Eric are talking about Nat & Eric tell him that if he could go back he would give him the red light & to back off her. Something to clear what happened in "dead air". You know deep down thats what Eric wanted to say!

Welcome HILLHARPERHOT!!! Hope to see you around here lots...& thanks to you & CAROLINA for the "happy birthdays".

DOUBLEHELIX, Ok, I have an idea where your going w/ the age thing ;), & yes, EDeN beats everyone!! I was a scully/fox fan too! My husband & I still watch old reruns!!! I just hope if we get EDeN back that the writers will give them more "personal" stuff to play off of. My head isnt completely in the gutter here but for god's sakes let them kiss!!!

Happy EDeN viewing tonight!!!

12. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Three hours! *squee*

In honor of tonight's episode, I'm going to link to one of my Eric/Natalia videos... because it kind of relates to tonight's episode. ("And I will take / You in my arms / And hold you right where you belong")

EDeN: This I Promise You

This will, of course, but updated after I get a clip of tonight's episode! :D

I don't think we have anything to worry about... You know their ('Talia/Rich) relationship won't work out.

I bet Natalia will start off down at the range and that's where she'll first hurt her shoulder. Maybe the recoil's too much for it... and then that sets up the stage for the dislocation later.

I hear ya! They're both sexy as hell, and together it's almost overwhelming.

That clip is all kinds of win.

If Stetler takes the time to go to Delko and mention the "no fraternizing" rule, that means that their hug had to look like more than just a "friend" hug, right? *hopeful*

Happy Birthday, my EDeN-shipping friend!

I hope it's one of your best ones yet! :D

Welcome to the thread! It's always nice to see another sailor on the ship!

(Wow. That was really, really cheesy. *headdesk*) :p

13. doublehelix

Well, it looks as if I need to correct myself of a few things!
    It's an issue of credibility and humility, you see.

The 'Embrace' wasn't quite what I thought it was going to be. But that does not mean I was disapointed with what I saw. It was not the moment of affection/reconciliation that I had hoped for. BUT THERE WAS TRUST!! THAT'S IMPORTANT!
    Half point for me!(By the way I thrown out my own shoulder a few times, that is some serious pain)

The gun range scene. What was it - thirty seconds or something??!! It was nothing. There was hardly any interaction at all between Natalia and "Rich" the instructor. What I did hear didn't seem to indicate much in the way of interest. That could change but I'm putting my money on Nat and Rich not working out.

Our spoiler on 'Stetler the stooge' seemed to be right on target.

I'm encouraged for EDeN but still cautious. I am looking even more forward to next week. The next scenes seemed to show Eric in Nat in some sort of conversation- I had to watch it on a reduced screen and no sound. The local news network keeps preempting the scenes for the following week.
    Kind of sucks!

What did everyone else think? I'm actually sort of chagrined!
    :confused: :D :confused: :D

14. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

I was very happy with the embrace scene. It showed, as doublehelix said, that there is still trust in their relationship. Natalia trusted Eric not only to pop her shoulder back in place but to keep it secret as well. I can't wait until next week. Please be more EDeN.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well I have to admit that I too, had it built up more in my head, the "hug" that is, but like I posted in the "deep freeze epi thread". They still have that comfortable & personal bond between them that gives him the instinct to hug her & make her feel better. That to me still says alot! & like several others have posted...she did trust him & for Nat that is alot. I thought their scenes were nice but there is still something "lost" there. I still think they have a chance, though. Rich is nothing, in my opinion. Plus, tptb sometimes like to evolve from "little moments" so I think there is still hope. It might just be the beginning for Eric to start slowly getting his old feelings back for her. hopefully it won't be too late!

A few things that had me overjoyed, even though they were not really meant to be romantic but it still happened.

1. He nearly jumped out of his chair to come to her side & was holding on to her...even better....he calls her Nat.

2. Him placing her arm on his shoulder to brace herself & him rubbing her arm....that still had me tickled all over.

3. The hug alone, I was hoping for a full frontal hug, but hey, he still brought her to him to hug her & held onto her, the little rub on the back, him telling her "just breathe".

4. Stetler saying "I was talking about you & Boa Vista". That was like music to my ears just hearing that. Maybe that will put the thought of them two together back in his mind...bonus!

Overall, they still hugged... & between 2 people who once had an intimate relationship I think that is something. Its just not too often that we see any characters show that kind of physical interaction, (even though it wasn't romantic) but still, if youve seen all the epis like I have you'd know that its not very common to see that...so heres to EDeN!!!!
    There is EDeN & watching the previews last night, they only showed the scenes w/ eric & nat...so yay!!! In one scene you see Eric (smiling) & hes says "like a k-9?" then Nat says "a wolf" then they show him & Nat opening a door into what looks like a very dark room & then you hear a crazy "growl". It should be soooo good, I cant wait for more EDeN scenes...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.