The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #17

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwamiCSIaholic

SwamiCSIaholic Rookie

Heyyyyyoooooooooo

Back by popular demand (okay so I made that bit up) thats right its me SWAMI !!!! I can here you all going 'who?' Well yes I'm sorry its discracfull I havnt been to the fort in at least 6 months now Im very sorry but it was not my choice :(

I see loads of old names I remeber and some new ones too which is great :D

Thanks once again Twins for that email you sent round August some time, well i just today recived it so here I am back in the sanctuary of the fort amogst my fellow Love Loons :lol:

Hope your all doing great

Swami xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S Its sooooo good to be back, I've had MAJOR love withdrawral symptons especaially as there have been no new episodes here in the UK

2. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

love_fan~ *grabs you and huggles tightly* That's the best compliment on my writing I've ever received, and I've been wriring for years. XD Thank you so much! I wish I were a writer on the show too, cuz then Kristy never would have existed and Nick and Greg would have been together since day one. :p

Okay, so as for my fic, Chapter three has been up since last night and I've got chapter four fairly done. I mean, I could really consider it done and just post it, but... I dunno, there's a scene I want to add but it's just not coming out right. It doesn't really go with the flow of the story, but I really, really wanna add it, damnit! XD Dontcha hate that? Grr...

You know what? Last night I actually screamed out "Thank you sweet Jesus, Greg is back!" And everyone in my family stared at me like I was crazy. But he did seem really excited and happy, like the old Greg used to be. If that's how he's gonna act after working with Nicky, they DEFINITELY need to work together all the time. Like every single case. XD

3. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Wojo- Sweet background! I might be borrowing that too! And yes, "The Criminal History of Las Vegas, Nevada" by Gregory Hojem Sanders will be on my bookshelf the moment it comes out! hehehehe

Zodiac- I know exactly what you mean about tough scenes. My epilogue is turning out to be that way. It might go one way, or it might go another, and I'm really not sure, but I need to get it done soon!

And since everyone's updated I'm gonna go ahead and get some reading done! Can't wait to catch up on everything! Woot!

4. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

FYI - I had a crazy week, but the next chapter of The Day Before You is in final edit and I wrote a 4,000 word 1 shot on the fly tonight. LOL I was inspired by a certain photo.

Bummer that the boys weren't together this week, but Greg was awesome with Lily and Nick was soooo Nick, I just loved them both.

My 1 wish is for Ronnie to stay far, far away from Greg.

5. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Anyone see the latest article on CSI Files? It reads, I quote:

Familial love, eh? Well, that settles it for me. Nick and Greg are married. :devil:

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Special case? Please, there was nothing special about it! I'd like to smack that smug smile off Carol's face.

Oh wait yeah, Nick & Greg so married! It's so obvious they are "in love".

7. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

I know. When I read "special case" I was very glad I hadn't eaten yet. It's just sickening, the way Carol is just completely obsessed. I swear she's actually an android being controlled by a 14-year-old. Or a group of obsessed soapie-addicted teen fangirls, anyway.

Yeap, Nick and Greg are married. That counts as "familial". Husband/husband, and maybe they're secretly sponsering Cassie McBride.

And just as a side note, the episode guides for CSI on wikipedia were obviously written by a Sara fan. Don't believe me? Take a look at the one for "Gum Drops".

8. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Can't wait to read chapter 3, Zodiac, but it will have to wait till tomorrow.

I just read a story that went straight to my heart, it was soo amazing, it almost brought tears to my eyes. It's called "Something Found" by Toybox (?) and you can find it on WMTDB. So beautiful.

I'm so glad the old Greg is back, I miss him so much, poor baby what he has to endure in S7.

Only one more week and then I have a whole week where I can read all the new stories and I can finally finish Live and Love, I just can't seem to find the time now.

About Carol's remark: SpeciaL???? That was just weird? And oh yeah, they are so together! But does that mean they won't show any more relationships on the show? I mean as much as I would love to see Nick and Greg together it probably will never happen, but what about Warrick and Catherine? Just because not everyone is a as thrilled about GSR doesn't mean that they wouldn't be thrilled about the Love or YoBling.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I think CM hinted at the possibility of a romance between Lab Rats!! Like Wendy/Hodges (yuk) or Henry/Mandy. If Cath/Rick ever happens It won't be for a long while. I think it's good, they need to take a break from romance and focus on the science and cases (for a change).

Nick & Greg don't need to be shown together romantically because we already know they are. :D

10. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

Wojo- But sometimes knowing just isn't as good as seeing! lol.
    And the lab rats together...boring. Sorry guys, but yeah. I want The Love!
    Yeah, and what's so special about GSR? It made me really happy when he made that bee sting her! lol.
    I like the familial love thought. Of course they're married!

*sigh* speaking of fanfic, just so you all know, a very dark plot bunny bit me this morning...and by dark, I mean the darkest kind of dark... on ff.net it will be rated M, the highest you can go. It's not done yet, but I'm hoping to have it finished by sometime tonight. It's a one shot called "Dying To Please". So, if you're in the mood for extreme angst do check it out later. Also, I promise to have this epilogue for Live and Love posted by tomorrow night! I'll write all night and all day if have to! ok, getting off my soap box now... must go write to please the masses!

11. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

I like the idea that Nick and Greg are married. And as a GSR shipper too (hold the death stares for a sec. lol) I dont feel they are a special case. And if I ever seem that way~ shake me or slap me, or whatever. So Grrrrrrr At C.M.!!! I think she was giving into the hype and making the fans feel special!!! So coughC.M.coughremembercoughthatcoughThecoughLovecoughfanscougharecoughspecialcoughtoocough

QOTU~ I dont want to have you give away story info. but PM me if someone dies or seriously gets hurt!!! Esp. my Greggo!!! :( I try not to kidnap him if he's not getting hurt, but I just want to know before I go read!

12. QOTU

QOTU Police Officer

OTL- lol, I only give death stares to the GSR shippers that are annoying. So you've got nothing to fear, you'll survive my looking at you! hehehe. And yes, you have been PMed.

My one shot is almost done! Blame my roommate who had to talk to me for hours on end so that I couldn't work on it. I'll have it posted asap.

13. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

love_fan~ You're right, "Something Found" is a really good fic, I read it and just about cried. Good recommendation! Btw, chapter four is up of 'Dead Wrong.' You're gonna have to catch up. XD

Maggs~ Yay! I'm gonna go read both right now. I'm so glad I subscribed to updates on FF.net, otherwise I'd be so far behind. :p

You know, I like Wendy and Hodges together. Am I the only one? o_O

And I really like Mandy and Henry together, but I agree, the show needs to stay away from relationships for awhile. GSR took over and I think that's when a lot of people were starting to get upset and all. Anyway, like I've said before, they don't have to actually SHOW Nick and Greg as a couple, as long as they don't get them together with a couple of airhead time fillers. Oh yeah, and as long as they keep up the subtext. Can't live without the subtext! :lol:

14. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

Gosh, I haven't said anything in a while!

WELCOME BACK SWAMI!!! We've missed you so much! I'm glad all is well. I'm glad you said you'll being sticking around!

Well, today's been long...anywho! Hope my Love fans are doing good! Love you all!

15. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

Thanks for the PM QOTU!!! :D

I'm so going through withdrawl right now!!! I miss seeing the boys!!!!

---
    ok RPG fans "The Case of the Crisis of the Heart" has returned!!!!!
    Cath and Warrick are at the lab and its the end of shift. As they head towards the locker room talking Warrick asks Cath, "Do you want to go out for drinks?"
    ----
    Ps~ to newbies of the RPG game twins and I have been doing, dont fear the boys will come into play!!!! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.