Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

The downward spiral already has hit rock bottom IMHO - and that is thanks to the rewriting of the Grissom character, re-heating of old eps, the loss of the team and a general dumbing down of the show. I hope it won't continue into S8.

The magic seems to be gone.

2. sumiko_umeko

sumiko_umeko Hit and Run

I was thinking about Ronnie Lake in CSI and she is only supposed to be on the show for 4 shows and I just want to be shure if that is still in effect? In addition to that I was wondering if anyone knows any spoliers on how they are going to remove her from CSI.

3. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Saw the promo last night for the WaT crossover ep... That looks really good. Haha, made me giggle a bit. Grissom's so cute.

If Billy and Marg are going to be leaving, then I think they might as well end CSI while it's still good. No use running it dry until people are just flat out tired of it so they stop watching. CSI doesn't deserve to go out like that.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Don't know yet, it's possible she might stay awhile longer since Sara is leaving. Nothing on either one's departure as of yet.

I agree the CSI/WAT crossover promo did look good. They are promoting it as a two hour event, I am looking forward to it.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Why isn't there a new episode next week? The other CSIs have them.

6. grissomsgirl256

grissomsgirl256 Rookie

I'm still not full set on Jorja never coming back. My dad thinks she will leak the information about the water treatment plant to the media, which would get her fired. I think she'll go and possibly visit her mom. But I'm still not believing that she will never come back.

7. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

I just read next week's episode is going to be "Ending Happy"!! what the hell?? it's only been like 4 new episodes after months of no new CSI!

This is so annoying, can anyone confirm this?

Edit: by the way, here's the WAT/CSI crossover promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXoxraAvGaJ8

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yes I can confirm it, I had posted this earlier.

btw- your link did not seem to work.

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Also it's a repeat because The World Series is on.

10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i wonder what CTV is going to do, they don't show 'without a trace'...

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Wojo, They already show the 2 hours special of CSI/WAT last night, it will be on Nov. 8th, not Nov. 1st. The Chick Chop Flick Shop will be on Nov. 1st.

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I'm actually surprised that there were 4 eps before the rerun, usually it's just 2. The way I remember it is 2, rerun, 2, rerun then 4 straight, but I'm not 100% sure...i do know thought that after this rerun it is sweeps, so we get 4 or 5 straight (hope so anyway). Anything new on Cockroaches? Or maybe a name and basic plot for 8x09?

13. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

WAT/CSI promo: here
    it's very strange that the link doesn't work since (if you click this) you'll see it's the same..very strange...

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW, sorry you feel this way, 'downward spiral' but apparently not everyone does, I feel the opposite, the stories are fabulous as good as always, the team on top of it, in "LD" looking for one of their own, and Grissom is better and more calm and serene and a more charming and peaceful and happy! his character is at the top of his game, but he's still the exciting, charismatic science intellect unmatched by any one! in saying that, it's also come in the #1 show 4 week's in a row going into S/8.. so somebody out there, is watching and loving it ;) like over 20 million fans, can't top that ;)and the "MAGIC' is still there!

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Can we get back on topic, that being spoilers please, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.