Cooper: Looks like he's gone.

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by doublehelix, Oct 16, 2007.

1. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

A few spoilers said that Cooper would somehow get messed up in the Speedle credit card situation.
    I was pretty disappointed. I kind of liked Cooper and I thought he added a good support to the cast. He sort of fitted the AV/Tech type that he played. What a way to go though. Cooper gets caught red-handed committing fraud.

I would be curious if the producers just let Brendan Fehr's contract run out and did not renew it. Or did he just decide to seek opportunities elsewhere and decided to leave CSI-Miami. I made a quick check to his website and the last thing posted in 'News' is a cryptic message which really does not explain anything. Has anyone heard anything else?
    :confused: :confused: :(

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

According to IMDB.com, he has completed filming "The Other Side of the Tracks" and is planning on being in "Paddyville." Don't know what his plans are about CSI: Miami. There is a thread you might want to continue posting about him, Brendan Fehr/Dan Cooper #1.

3. CSIMiamiGurl1988

CSIMiamiGurl1988 Witness

that episode had me on the edge of my seat, for a minute I thought for sure speed was still alive...turns out it was just cooper...

4. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

I KNOW!!!!!!! me tooo I was sooooooo happy im srry but I liked Cooper too but after what he did to my speed I got very mad at him still hope he's in the show though

5. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

After what he did to everyone, making them think Speed was still alive was a cruel thing to do. I hope he leaves the show now.

6. doublehelix

I get that, this goes way beyond what Ryan did. Likely he will get what he deserves.
    What's a mystery is whether or not Fehr is actually leaving the show. Granted he is only a recurring character, but I thought he was a good one. One would think there would be press release or some statement made by the producers. But there has been zero, zip, diddley, rather, nothing. Look at CSI-LV, press releases about Jorja Fox have been all over the place.
    Guess we'll wait and see. :confused: :confused:

7. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

He had a note posted on his website that was rather cryptic, but it indicated he was indeed leaving to pursue other projects. I think there was some discussion on this in the Brendan/Dan thread Dynamo linked to also.

8. doublehelix

I read that same message. It was cryptic to say the least.
    Could be he wanted to leave quietly. Looks like he has some leads in some films. If that's the way he wants it, that's OK. Good luck to him.

9. doublehelix

COOPER'S GONE FOR GOOD! CONFIRMED!

Kind of been wondering why we haven't seen anything in the press on Brendan Fehr's departure from CSI-Miami. Well it looks as if he decided to tell his fans himself. This comes hot off of the presses from Brendan Fehr's website. He's leaving for a stronger lead role for a show in the works for ABC. Looks as if he is leaving for greener pastures elsewhere.
    Here's a link if anyone is interested in reading what he has to say.
    http://www.brendanfehr.com/news_calendar/news.shtml

Not only that his new project shoots in Vancouver, B.C. Home territory for him. Looks like he was homesick.
    I guess he wanted to leave quietly.
    Oh well. Let's just send some good karma his way and wish the guy luck! :) :) :)

10. lunavixen

lunavixen Victim

Re: COOPER'S GONE FOR GOOD! CONFIRMED!

i'm glad he's gone, i never liked him, i want tyler back T_T

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Re: COOPER'S GONE FOR GOOD! CONFIRMED!

I'll miss Cooper. He had that goofy side to him & I liked the way he played off of Eric, Natalia & Calleigh. I don't ever really remember him w/ any other characters, but after what he did...yeah...hit the road, buddy, sorry. (good luck to Brendan, though!)

So he is in jail then, right?