Grissom & Sara #31 : Yes. Let's Do It.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

Ok so ignore the TBA. It's just there to remind us to name this thread soon. We'll change it out pretty quick. We were just a tad underprepared.

NOMINATIONS PEOPLE! WE HAVE TO GET THIS DECIDED TODAY!

Sarah, do you want to do a poll? Please? Or you know, someone? I suck at polls. Somehow I always do them wrong. Thanks!

Link to previous Thread: Grissom and Sara #30: Pin me down... but not with a Mustang

Let's see... what else? Oh yeah.

ENGAGED. Psha.

This is not the end - but a new beginning. Super!Canon, yo. That's what we bee.

Good enough? Everyone enjoy!

2. rszski67

rszski67 Victim

Re: Grissom & Sara #31 :TBA

I like "Yes...let's do it!!"

RSZski

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

How about just naming the thread "YES"?

4. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

^^That's good! My spin on "she thinks my tractors sexy" idea should perhaps be moved to "Quotes You Won't Hear." Can't you just see Grissom dancing in the lab singing that... nyway- there's always, "THE [7 year] WAIT IS OVER!" Of course, that's kinda stolen from the release of Pirates of the Caribbean 2...

5. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

sry bout the double post but ohmygosh! I just thought of this- "Go in for marriage and get stung..." *snivels* I'm so happy...at least my breathing has returned to normal...

6. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I still like mine
    She said yes, and we got a kiss...Sort of

Are we gonna get a poll today to vote? Where's our pollmaster?

7. rszski67

rszski67 Victim

Just got to brag...take that to all the nay sayers that GSR is killing CSI!!

CBS stayed on top at 9 p.m. with "CSI," 12.7/19. "Grey's Anatomy," 11.8/18, moved ABC into second and was also the night's top show among adults 18-49. Baseball on FOX was third, while "The Office" scored a 4.9/7 for NBC. "Supernatural," 1.9/3, closed the night for The CW.

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Add to that the fact that an extra 13 million people were watching baseball during this time, and CSI still dominated GA's sorry ass.

Thursday 9 p.m.
    CSI (CBS)
    Viewers: 20.80 million (#1), A18-49: 6.4/15 (#2)

Grey’s Anatomy (ABC)
    Viewers: 17.67 million (#2), A18-49: 7.1/17 (#1)

9. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

M'kay. Poll. I shall try. xD Please don't be expecting much. I tried this once and failed miserably. I went back to the last thread and found as many choices as I could find - plus the ones here. But if I missed yours for some reason PLEASE say something! Thanks!

We'll just do one round this time because I don't seem to be finding a whole lot of Nominations this time. M'kay. Winner takes all. Around 16 hours from now I'll take the winner and change the title. M'kay?

10. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I voted "She said yes." I just love it. I just adore it. I absolutely love our ship! YAY on a new thread, too! I was worried we'd hit it BEFORE the proposal, and that would have been wretched!

So glad she said yes. I was about to have a heart attack and beat down some doors if she didn't!

I haven't had time to write a novel, yet. Had to go to work... now I'm about to go to my other job. So... soon. :)

11. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

How about "They're Getting MARRIED!!" if not "Engaged!" sounds cool to me.....but i like it to as for EVERYONE to know that that they're getting married!!!!!!!!!!

12. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey, I noticed a couple of things this AM while I was watching the ep again. A)The date in this ep was Oct 17/18 2007, so we are in the present again. I wonder what happened in the last 4 months? B) The Nov. 8th ep is the crossover with WaT. I have no idea what's happening with when the last Sara episode is going to be now, but with next week being a rerun that only leaves one week, and Jorja's supposed to have 3 or 4 eoisodes left depending on which article you are referencing.

13. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Psh, after my long ass post last night, did you really think I was going to put something worth while in here? Buwah.

I still like, Yes, let's do it..
    Muwah.

Who and What got pushed up a week, didn't it...?
    I knew it.

Um...
    Long live the bee-suited geek-freaks. ^^

By the way, here is another link to the banners. Just in case people didn't get to see them before the last thread closed.
    Support Ribbons

14. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

I wish I could take back my vote from "Engaged!" so I can vote for "Yes lets do it" simply for the fact that I think they are going to get married right away so the engagement will not last very long.

I think they are the type to get married very soon and not draw it out too far. Wouldnt that be great if on the crossover episode he introduces Jack to Sara as his wife? AHHHHHH! I think I would pee my pants.

Even if he said fiance I would scream.

15. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

I totally agree with you there.
    They don't seem the type to make a huge deal out of it. Actually, we'd be lucky if they even told anybody that they were getting married. Or else you'd have Hodges, Nick, Warrick, Jim and Al fighting over who got to be the best man, while Sara and Catherine [maid of honor; oh how things have changed] struggled to find other females around the lab to be brides maids. Or shoving super!Dave into a dress. And meanwhile...Greg, just crying...or out on a 'date' with Lily. ;]
    Natalie would be there of course.
    Just...as a reminder.

Any romantic reference to Sara at all would be hilarious.
    "Oh, by the way...Sara, this is Jack. Jack, this is my wife, Sara."
    I explode with the potential laughter.

But, after the scene in The Good, The Bad & The Dominatrix, I slightly lost hope. Seriously wanted Grissom to introduce Sara, his current lover, to Heather...his semi-ex. Come on, it would have been great!
    "There is someone I want you to meet..."
    Sara walks eerily onto patio.
    Lady Heather: "OHMYFREAKINGGOD."

I'm over it.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.