CSI NY Ensemble Cast submitted for SAG Awards Nomination

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Fan123, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Hillicious

Hillicious Hit and Run

Re: CSI NY Ensemble Cast submitted for SAG Awards Nominatio

Uh....I can't get no love MrsG? I said that I'd chip in too. I'd be willing to part with a few expressos, mojitos....I'd even give up a pair of Manolos for the cast. :D

2. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Of course you get love! Sorry if I don't always respond to everything. Sometimes I just do little drive-bys of the board to check for any problems, then leave without posting and when I return, it's the more recent stuff that catches my eye. But you know I love you.

In that case, you can have all the love you want. :D You're a bigger person than I am. I considered the Manolo remark for a moment. Then I remembered the buttery softness of the inside against my feet and the way Manolo makes even a stiletto a joy to wear and, ya know, there is only one way any member of the cast is getting a pair of Manolos off my feet. ;) :lol:

I'm glad to see a little excitement about this. Once the list of submissions comes out at the end of the month, we'll need to get started on our letters to CBS.

3. Hillicious

Hillicious Hit and Run

I know MrsG, just teasing.

Oh by the way, I didn't say a new pair of manolos. :devil:

4. Fan123

Fan123 Hit and Run

Sorry don't know what episodes were submitted...

5. Fan123

Fan123 Hit and Run

I would be willing to kick in too - but I think Top is right and CBS should get behind this show. Let's flood them with letters specifically about an ad in the Hollywood Reporter and also send them feedback on their CBS Site. I try to send them feedback at least once a week. Look what the fans did for Jericho!

6. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

I know what I'm going to do with my extra cash. :D Very good idea.

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I bet one of them was "Snow Day." I have no idea how many are submitted for SAG..."Consequences" or "...Comes Around" would have been a good second choice. Or "Hung Out to Dry."

I think letting CBS know how fans love the show is the way to go. Ultimately, it's their support that awards voters are going to pay attention to--they're the ones who promote their shows, both in primetime and in the trades. Letting them know that CSI: NY has passionate, dedicated fans? Well, as Fan123 says, fans did save Jerico. With peanuts! Oh, and $2500 for an ad is a lot. :p Not to CBS though--they probably spend that on toilet paper in a day. :p :lol:

8. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

You know, Top, there's something I could say to back you up, but it's so far past PG-13 I won't even go there.

I do agree, though, that we should let CBS know how we love the show and want them to support it.

9. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Yeah, we do need to get started on letters to CBS showing our support. The submission deadline has ended and I haven't found out yet whether CBS is plugging just one installment of the franchise or multiple, which should steer our comments in some manner. My apologies for not getting on this sooner. Sometimes real life interferes with internet life. :( I'll try to find that out tomorrow and also post the address for CBS.

Time to show CSI:NY some love!