Fox Quits 'CSI'

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Oct 15, 2007.

1. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I also agree. I thought she would have been better off getting over him and that it kind of made her character pathetic...Grissom rejected her for years. She was more interesting without the GSR stuff, now she is just the boss's girlfriend and doesn't have much purpose.

I think its crazy for her to leave a hit tv show, but its her decision to leave!

2. jtbwriter2006

jtbwriter2006 Victim

That's sad for us, but so hopeful for Jorja...I'm hoping she gets the roles she wants and has the great personal things too! I'm really bummed that "Sara" will be going...but I do hold out hope that before CSI goes to the great recycle bin, Sara makes one more appearance!

The show just won't be as human without her though...our loss.

3. Sidle_fan

Sidle_fan Hit and Run

Well, that sucks. No more GSR, it´s been really fun watching their relationship evolve. But i´ll still keep watching the show. :rolleyes:

4. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

CSI just wont be the same ever again :(

Totally wish her the best for the future in whatever it is she's got on her "to do" list, but I'd love to see her back in CSI, even if it is just an odd guest appearance or just hearing her over the phone chatting to one of the guys or something. she's not being killed off afterall...

5. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

I was just gonna say that, you word stealer. xD

But no, seriously, I didn't think she was really going to leave...and, in some ways, I'm still kind of in denial. But it might be fun to see how things fall apart without her around the lab. And, obviously, taking GSR out of the picture won't be fun, unless they show off some interesting way of doing it. I think it'll be the latter. Leave some way of Sara still being around with out actually being around. Hopefully, Jorja shows up to pull some guest appearances. Anything to get Sara back in the game.
    Much love goes to Sara. :(

Anyway, take care!

- Andy // Toasty

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YIPEE, your post made the most sense, of all, exactly, good thoughts, hopefully your right on the money.. lots of money :D

7. fifty8th

fifty8th Victim

I'm not sure I will watch the show that much after Jorja is gone, maybe an episode that sounds good or has a good guest star and of course any episode she comes appears in but not every Thursday that is for sure. As long as they don't ruin her character on the way out.

I'll miss the character of Sara Sidle and wish Jorja all th luck in her personal and professional endeavorers, I thought I read somewhere she wanted to try stuff behind the camera.

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

9. buddrick

buddrick Dead on Arrival

I know this sounds kind of corny but i am in complete denile about the whole thing mainly because the only website i could find with and confirmation and sara leaving CSI was EW and thats the only interview done with the confirmation, and its a little odd that CBS hasent commented on the rumours yet, maybe (if god realy realy loves me) lmoa this whole thing is a sort of hoax! But if it isnt i will spend two days crying and the rest of my life not watching CSI (that probably isn't true tho lol :p )

10. buddrick

buddrick Dead on Arrival

and wait! I have more evidence to support my thoery! (please no one rain on my parade!) If Jorja was only staying for the 7/8 episodes this season, then why would her name be on the opening credits!? AND wouldnt this WHOLE thing be confidential, like she probably wouldnt have been allowed to say anything to anyone! ... i smell a HOAX

11. Moska

Moska Dead on Arrival

Her name is in the credits because that is a contractual issue.

12. buddrick

buddrick Dead on Arrival

so you rained on my parade lolz. I have the best way sara should leave (we must pretend that sara and grissom are not already engaged - i will reenact that scene)

Grissom: you know, maybe we should get married
    (sara looks up in surprise)
    Sara: Are you serious! (disgusted look on her face)
    Grissom: whats wrong? why not? (suddenly looks conffused and worried)
    Sara; You are old enough to be my dad! You PEDOFILE! im moving to another country and living under the wittness protection program!!! (she runs away from grissom)
    Grissom: ouch! I just got stung by a bee!

13. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Oh for goodness sakes.
    William Petersen is 54, Jorja Fox is 39. 39 from 54 = 15.
    Assuming a similar age gap for the characters, Grissom is not 'old enough to be Sara's father'.
    And even if he was, what of it? They're both mature adults, old enough to know their own minds. If they can live with a 15 year gap, that's up to them.
    (and BTW, I'm pretty sure that Sara would be able to spell correctly)

14. buddrick

buddrick Dead on Arrival

I think you took that way more seriously than you were supposed to, it was a joke, im all for GSR and besides she wouldn't be spelling it she would be saying it :p

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It simply wasn't funny and could easily be misconstrued as offensive and inappropriate. Let's leave it and move on please.