Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

^^ Haha yeah i was thinking just that when i kept watching the clip over and over and over and over.....again lol.....

Quick question- Whats the next title name for this thread?

2. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Since it's not yet 1:00 a.m., I'd go with:

GSR- She said yes!

OH MY GOSH. She freakin' said yes and they were both absolutely adorable, and I just adore how much he was worrying about her, and then her face sorta fell.... Oh yeah, I'll write a novel on this tonight or tmra, but MAN was it awesome!!

3. zappy

zappy Hit and Run

i love that scene in your Sig it's so sad there wont be any more for i don't know how long. :(

4. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I am asuming we can talk about the episode without spoiler boxes. So here it goes

I am SO HAPPY right now. :D :D She said yes. :) And we almost got a kiss. :D :) ;) He was so good with her sting. :D And she hurried and said yes. :) We almost got a kiss. :) She said yes. :D Grissom and Sara are for sure 100%. :D :) :lol: ;) :D :lol: :) ;)

5. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

Yay! I was so happy, I was smiling during the scene where the guy was hanging himself.

When Sara was walking down the hall, I thought she looked sort of dazed. And what the hell was Grissom doin gin his office when Cath walked in? Obviously something to do with Sara! :D :)

Wait, there isn't another episode until November 8th? What's with that, they've only had 4 so far! And Jorja's leaving in November...

6. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

I'm totally gonna do it at some point. Yay!

I know everybody has seen it by now, but I thought I'd do it in a spoiler box anyway. Tonight was AMAZING! I was actually fearing like, really horrible things. But once she was like, "yes", I freaking froze up and my mother was like, "OHMYGOD!" The semi-kiss was amazing too, of course. xD

I think we should have some variation of tonights epic scene for the next title.
    Like -
    Off to the bee-chapel we go!
    Woah.

7. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

That was friggin' great. I thought the proposal scene was perfect, so geeky. David Rambo rules at GSR.
    I also liked both cases. I really liked that Sara had a real case & got to work with Greg & Hodges a bit.
    I really have to reiterate, a proposal in bee keeper hats, how perfectly geeky. They were SO CUTE.

8. Honey

Honey Victim

Oh my God! The cutest GSR scene ever! She said YES! :D SQUEE! :D Sara's reaction was pricless, she was 'what? did I hear it right? did he ask me to marry him?', then she freaked out and freaked out the bee too. This almost kiss is by far one of the hottest thing I've ever seen. *dies* I think I'll be smiling all day long now. I just can't get this stupid girn off my face. :D

9. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

I am so friggin happy right now, I can't sleep. It's after two am here and I'm sooooo not tired. I keep smiling and seeing it over and over again in my head. I am waiting until 5 am so I can watch it again on cbs.com (That's ok to admit right?)

Oh, god I think our title should be

SHE SAID YES, SHE SAID YES AND WE GOT A KISS...SORT OF.

And could someone please post a link to the second half of the interview with CM. I can't find it. Thanks ;)

10. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I can't wait until the next episode. it will be awesome.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OMG BIG SQUEEEEEEEEEE I screamed out and cried, finally.. did anyone ever think she'd say NO :lol:awesome, incredible, oustanding and every other positive adjective anyone can think of.. and me think's Jorja will come back, just my opinion, great episode.. really good. the whole cast, but this was so sweet and cute and they were like teenagers so GIDDY :D [​IMG][​IMG] YIPEE :D Grissom couldn't you've had taken off the damn hat for a second?

12. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Here you go TVGuide CM interview part 2

13. Cynthia_Sanders

Cynthia_Sanders Victim

WOW.
    Sara said "yes"(!!!) :D
    *squee*
    I loved this episode-I got GSR, my beloved Greg :devil: and a bit of Hodges, too.

I also loved how the proposal was in true awkward geeky Grissom fashion and how you could tell Sara was walking on sunshine after that. :)
    Oh, and damn those beekeeper hats! But everything was still romantic. That's true love *tear*
    I'm starting to warm up to the idea of a baby/babies now.

It made me forget about what's happening this November for a moment. I can't believe a TV show made me cry!

But I'll celebrate while I can, so--*throws confetti*
    ...no, really...I got confetti :lol:

14. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

FINALLY!

Can we now start a new thread that just says "Engaged!"?

Seriously, I died in this scene. Loved it with all my heart and toes. Mr. Rambo is a genius.

Oh god and that look on Grissom's face when she said yes?! Uh please start writing fan fics right now to get me through these next 2 weeks waiting for the new episode.

We are sailing and flying high.

15. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Extending my last post that got all screwed up due to the boring phone call my ex started. Ew.

My very pathetic attempt at those horribly coloured GSR Support banners is partially finished. I only say partially, however, because I could get the urge to go back and make them...better, because, right now, let's face it - they suck.
    Photobucket Account
    There are two versions of each.
    One with text, and one without.
    The smaller ones I do believe should fit the signature banner sizes. If not, feel free to edit them however you wish. Actually, edit them however you wish anyway!
    If anybody has any ideas to throw at me for the ribbons, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Anyway, onto the episode!

I was seriously afraid there for a little while. Partially because I had turned the TV way up so the world could hear, and I had previously told everyone that Mr. Bugman was getting hitched. So, I was a bit nervous leading right up to it. I was also kind of worried that it'd end up being one of those freaking 'to-be-continued' numbers. You know, him asking, Sara having a freakish reaction, and then blankness...
    And of course, as soon as the scene came on my dog started howling. So I kind of missed every little detail the first time, but luckily, I had the thing on tape so I got to watch it again with my mother. The dog started barking again, as soon as the scene came on again.

Which is kind of funny, because the baby I baby sit next door laughs and goes ballistic any time I say GSR.
    It's freaking hilarious.
    See? It's a naturally appealing thing.

Was it not perfectly geeky, though? Just...when you think of all the guys that have to go to some fancy dinner and make a sappy speech about how their lives are so much better now that they've got the chick. And there is Gilbykinns, taking care of his bees and just popping the question out of nowhere. I also love how he got to the question...
    "And they take care of the larvae."
    Way to foreshadow things, bud.
    But no, seriously. The 'kiss' was geekiest of all, as most of you have already noticed.
    "We're getting married! Omg, kiss. Ah, crap, freaking bee-keeper protective gear, at it again!"

Gotta also love him making her take off her glove, and have the bee on her hand, and be all -
    "It won't sting. As long as you don't freak out, or anything...by the way, maybe we should get married."
    Yeah, I wouldn't freak out either...
    Poor Sara.

I love the eagerness added to her answer. It's almost like..."wait, he means it. How do I not sound overly eager about this...? YES!" No, but really, it was a beautiful scene and it makes me smile every time I watch it. Different feeling watching this one. As most of the other ones make me jump for joy and run around the room, this one just makes me smile. It's a warm and fuzzy feeling scene, and I love that. Especially when, and I know I've been watching it too many times now, she ducks her head to catch his eye when answering him. I just think it's perfect and cute. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Not even to add an actual kiss there. We'll get it at some point, but it wouldn't have fit with that scene.

I knew the woman couldn't say no to that lovely hat...
    That, oddly, reminds me of this dude I've known forever who used to have a hat just like that...
    And it used to scar the living daylights outta me.

Once again, poor Sara, marrying a man who never takes the hat off.
    Jeeze. I can for-see the future now.
    One Saturday night...when Sara got real bored, she devised a plan. An evil plan...to steal her husband's hat...

I think I might love the re-actions in the next scenes almost as much as the actual proposal. Just Hodges noticing the glow that surrounds Sara, and she being all, "no, nothing is going on! I don't know what you are talking about! Today has been hell!"
    And Catherine's lovely little...whatever. And him being all..."No...!" It wasn't as if he was looking at wedding rings, or that super-secret picture of his fiancée...or, so help me god, a bug-themed wedding chapel.
    Hey man, it's Vegas.
    Or maybe it's just my naturally drugged mind.
    I knew it!

I love the over-playness of Jorja's leaving though. It's like the sky is falling, the sky is falling! Oh wait, she's back!
    Yes, I've been convinced by my mother [that's right, head hater #2] that Sara will be back.
    Jorja just needs some well-deserved time off, before making her triumphant and epic return to the amazingly blue-tinted world of CSI.
    As opposed to my father, who spends his every waking hour thinking of new ways to rub my face in the fact she's leaving.
    You don't realize how much he hates her, furseriously.

Buwah, who else thinks that lovely little last-Sara scene will have something to do with a pregnancy test? Lolz, larvae.

I wish you could enhance the size of these boxes that you type in. It makes it kind of difficult...

Alrighty, maybe I've gotten everything out...
    Probably not.
    I still can't think of anything good for a thread title.
    We already had We found GSR in the bed-room.
    God, now it's coming to be -
    We found GSR in the bee-hive
    or
    We found GSR at the alter
    Man alive.

Yes, let's do it.
    Oh, the subtle subtext.

And that is the longest post you'll ever get from me.
    Unless something happens, and I hold down a key for thirty minutes...
    - You all know who I am, so why keep posting the little signature?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.