Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSR_Sara_Gil

GSR_Sara_Gil Witness

Again they will only bring her back for GSr which i love
    but i cannot watch without Jorja on solving cases.

I think they will turn the focus to Catherine and Warrick because he got divorced. And she is not his supervisor.
    I dont see Grissom moving on if he does i think he will follow sara. Since billy ahs been very quiet during this whole thing. I think he may be done at the end of this season which is maybe why Jorja is leaving now they are working it so that Grissom can follow her whereever she goes too and they will be happy so maybe jorja is coming back for Billy's final episode i dont think they will have him love somebody else but focus on work and shift the romance focus to catherine and warrick or nick and mandy

2. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

*COUGH COUGH*

I have pretty much said everything CM said.

AKA Jorja Fox will have to be there for sweeps to bring up ratings for all the folks who stop watching after she LEAVES. And as far as I can tell, I don't see a flat out GSR break up. It seems like Grissom won't be ready to move on. So when Sara comes back, and however she does it, I think it'll be the big GSR return...(I can already imagine a special CBS promo for it.)

So, um, when do the first set of sweeps occur...or are they only after March Madness?

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW, talk about a rollar coaster ride, :eek: unbeilveable, from Mon. she's leaving, to reading the latest Carol Mendolsohn, TV Guide article..[no spoiler, because I'm not revealing anything] what the hell is going on? so I'll go with being a cockeyed optimist..again...and believe in the positive.. why not, it keeps hope in our future, with GSR[​IMG]

MAYBE BABY

4. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

And the moral of this story is...If you send money and chocolate and balloons to big TV show producers, you get your way. Now we just need to campaign for a kiss...Who's thinking Billboard Adds?

5. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

I could try it with Photoshop 7 next time I'm on that computer.
    Lolz.

Ship, totally billboards next, dude.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Go for it BurnedToast sound like a plan ;) and calling Sarahvma we need a new thread title.. it's almost up to 1000, anybody have any ideas, she's still with us for nearly a month ;) I'll propose, LOVE MEANS NEVER HAVING TO SAY GOODBYE

[​IMG]

7. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

so, a 2 hour merger with Without a Trace? And it's on Jorja's last episode? Interesting...where do y'all think that's going?

ohhhhhhhhhhh my GODDDDDD!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!! THAT WAS SO PERFECT AND AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL!!!! All i can say is that better not the only kiss we get because you can't even really call it that. AHH AHH AHH MY THROAT IS SORE FROM SCREAMING!!!

8. bengali13

bengali13 Rookie

OMG That Was Awesome!!!!

I can't say what until it has aired all over, but OMG. I was watching and going, Where's the scene? Then BAM right between the eyes!!! WooHOO :D SQUEE!!! And then the bonk and the almost...you know what!!! AHHHHHH :D

Anyway, my vote for the new thread title is, Yes, let's do it.

9. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

To quote my roommate: "SQUEE" I also loved how they were both kind of off in their own little worlds in the next scenes... "You look like you're having a good day"

So, I've really got to fix that durn DVR... not only did it cut off the promo for next week, but it cut off the final scene, so we didn't get to hear Catherine's response... Anyone care to post a transcript? The really annoying part is that we were less than a minute behind in watching!

10. SockGlue

SockGlue Hit and Run

Darn those bee suits!

11. butterflied08

butterflied08 Rookie

there isn't a new episode next week, the next new episode will air on november 8th

12. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

OMFG tonight's GSR clip was PERFECT!!!!!!!!! Sara looked so cute as always!!!!!!

13. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

I'm not sure I can handle being this happy after seven years of waiting and angst. Hmmm...who does that sound like!? Still in shock. My life is becoming complete...perhaps...just perhaps...there is life after JAG after all...

14. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Yes. I'm TOTALLY tanked.

OMG. I DIED. SERIOUSLY. Everything was PERFECT. EXCEPT for the kiss. It was...BEAUTIFUL. EVERYTHING. ::happy sigh::

And I LOVE CM. Can I just say that now? I want to give her cookies. LOTS of them.

15. hellogilbert

hellogilbert Prime Suspect

Hmmm...funny how Grissom had those tweezers, or whatever, so handy. Is it just tv magic or had he planned on his proposal to make her "freak out"???? Well, duh, he knew she'd freak...but ya know what I mean. Right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.