Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i hate not having EDeN...it saddens me greatly. and i'm sorry but i can't focus on EDeN right now!!! not after i saw the promo for the new ep next monday!!! Holy crap!!!!! it's going to be awesome!!!! *squee* especially seeing as it has the retun of a certain someone!! i think you all know who..... much to my joy and long awaited excitment!!!!!! *squee*

sorry a little OT there.......but i just can't help it!!!!

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Damn, DOUBLEHELIX, where did you hear that??? I swear this is just stupid if they go this route....so irritating, these writers have EVERYTHING so assbackwards. What the hell are they thinking???? Well I doubt they'll change the script, the writers know to an extent where their going w/ their characters personal life. Its just a matter of "where are they taking this & how far"?? Epi 5 better come soon & it better be good! I will be absolutely heartbroken if her & Ryan start going out.

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG...if her and Ryan go out that not only will make me sick to the stomache..it will also kill two of my beloved ships....EDeN and CaRWash. so i really hope that they don't go that route!!!!! i really hope they don't. for EDeN sake......and i'm sorry but i have to ask....i was talking to my friend about EDeN and she asked what it meant but i couldn't remember what the lowercase e stood for....*slaps self* bad EDeN fan bad!! I know the ED is Eric Delko and the N is Natalia....but that darn e just ughh!!! i feel like such a bad fan!! *slaps self*

4. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

LOOK, I'm not exactly jumping for joy about it either!! Just try to keep optimistic. At least Nat's at the range learning to qualify on a firearm rather than at the guy's apartment.
    We don't really have any clue about "Rich" other than that Natalia seems to like him.
    Could Ryan be jealous? Maybe. One thing I declare that if the writers/producers decide to pair up Ryan and Nat this show will be dead to me. It would be worse than running fingernails down the chalkboard. Consider this, he could also be scheming against her in some way, just like he set her up in this last epi. My belief is that Ryan has always resented Natalia in some way and it comes out now and again.

If you want to see the spoiler I read here is the link.

http://spoilertv-csi.blogspot.com/2007/10/csi-miami-episode-610-family-portrait.html :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :eek: :confused: :mad:

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

The whole thing with Ryan and Rich are driving me crazy. I just wish they'd make up their damn minds on what route they wanna take and all that jazz.

I really miss Eden scenes. We better get one next week or I'm gonna whack someone.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Im not loosing hope just yet, here is why...
    Isn't it "odd" that here we have 4 members of this team...2 of which have been romantically involved...now these 2 are exploring new relationships with opposite members of the team....at the same time, within THE SAME SEASON!! AND, Stetler is supposed to see the "embrace" (epi 5) & take it wrong. I don't know how significant that is , if Stetler will carry it out later or if it is just for the episode but still, if Stetler resurfaces their relationship & brings it to light, it could cause enough problems for both couples to be able to "go down that road". It seems a little strange to me that TPTB would pick the SAME TIME for these relationships to evolve into something more then to bring up Nat & Eric on top of it all...just seems like theres more purpose in all this.
    With that being said... we don't know know how it will all be written out, her & Ryan that is, she could say their just friends,too. Look at how they've turned the e/c scenes. Im not going to freak yet, I think its a possibility that she will date him but that doesn't mean that it will turn into actual romance. Theres alot that could stand in the way of them before the relationship even ever officially begins. Besides, Rich is "fishy" & is a link between Natalia & Ryan....whos to say that whatever this guy does to her doesn't end up being Ryan's fault. He's not looking like the most trustworthy fellow of the bunch here lately.
    Plus there is still the fact that the man who attempted to get 'physical' w/ Nat (in Burned epi) is the bookie of Ryan himself. Theres ALOT that could come crashing down around them.

At least we know EDeN is REAL & we know Eric cares for her (^^^spoiler^^^). This is not a show where everyone is embracing each other, so for TPTB to have them together like that means quite a bit to me. Think happy thoughts, EDeN fans!!

NEED, The 'e' in EDeN stands for nothing. its just the spelling of the word, thats why I don't capitalize it! Your not a bad fan, I forgive ya honey!!

7. doublehelix

Anybody happen to notice the kinds of replies you get when you make a case for EDeN over Eric/Calleigh? On other boards I have done just that and I always tend to get the same two types of replies.
    First- They-Were-Both-Wrong-For-Each-Other argument."The relationship was self-destructive! They were abusive toward each other! He abused her! She abused him! Eric was a total creep when he was dating Natalia. I hated them both when they were together!" or something along those lines are the replies I get.

Second type- The 'Anything Except Calleigh & Eric is Heresy' reply. "Calleigh&Eric4Eva!! It going to C/E and that's that!!" To try to give an opinion that you don't see the pairing of E/C as not being that great is like blasphemy to these folk. As if you deserve to burned at the stake.

I tend to see these two types of reactions quite a lot. There does not appear to be middle ground or anyone who say "Eric and Nat reunited? It Ok I guess."
    I was watching a rerun of the CSI Miami episode "Rush". There was one scene where Eric and Natalia are looking through newspaper microfilm looking for articles. Both were standing side by side. When I saw that I though "WOW! Those two do make one reeeaaally nice looking couple!"
    It just reenforces the idea of EDeN. Hard to see otherwise. :confused: :confused: :confused:

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Well anyone who is for Eric being w/ 'another gal' is going to argue that. I've seen it all over to, I don't let it get to me, mainly because its up to the writers not the viewers, & the writers have put them together once & chose for the relationship to be unresolved so, folks can argue with me as much as they want to. Eric & Natalia have IT!!!

I think our theory on EDeN reuniting will still happen just not like we thought. Theres just not a doubt in my mind that sometime later Ryan will do a major "oops" involving Rich & putting Nat in danger & Eric will be furious.

I was watching Death Pool 100 last night & man, Ryan is all over this gambling thing, & gambling can get very dangerous. I feel it coming.

On a happier note, "shock" was on also, such a great little moment between them & so PERSONAL, it just goes to show that they have so much more of a private & personal connection than anyone else does!!

****EDeN fans, watch your private messages, i'll be sending you a message soon....if you don't get one w/ my "plan & details" & your an EDeN fan, then PM me & i'll let ya know whats going on!!!****

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

*got the message and thinks it's a great idea and is all for it*

anyways.....

I really hope that this whole little tiff between Ryan and 'Talia continues for a good while because after she's over Rich..which we all know sh will be eventually will pushe her towards Eric. :D and then once 'Talia and Eric are back together all they have to do is get rid of Jake and then put two certain people togther...and then reuntie two other certain people and then my ships will be set to sail :D

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Cool, NEED, glad your in!!

This ship will sail!!! Maybe not towards end of season but it will!!!

Im beginning to wonder if her "popped shoulder" won't bring back painful memories of Nick breaking her arm & that Eric will sense this & that is where the hug comes in (if it happens). I think that scene will just put more emphasis on how he is with her & the abuse & also show that he still cares for her. It may not be "romantic" but to me it seems like a set-up for what will happen later throughout the season. My guess is she will be in danger & (sorry NEED) but I think it will be Ryan's fault & Then it will be Eric's turn to jump in! Ya know, Adam said that he wishes sometimes that TPTB would just let them 'duke' it out with each other & get it out.....(no offense to Ryan) but I would looovvve to see that happen!!! See ya gals, keep fingers crossed for next week, maybe well get a sneak peak on the previews.

Anyone got a new topic/question for this lovely ship in the meantime??? Weve coverd their "love" seat, dates, wedding, children....got anything else??

11. bethybug

bethybug Hit and Run

Geez, I'm out of the loop. I haven't watched CSI:Miami in weeks. I have a few eps recorded, though. Did I miss any EDeN scenes? Can someone please fill me in? Thanks.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

They shared a few scenes in the last epi, BETHYBUG, they were a bit like "strangers", though. It was all about work. I miss the way they smiled at each other & the chemistry that was always there between them. Watch next week though, hopefully we'll get some EDeN goodness. The previews for next epi didn't show much & I haven't seen anymore since Monday...anyone catch any GOOD previews, ya know what I mean?? :D

13. doublehelix

I agree wholeheartedly! All episodes so far have been dominated by Eric and Calleigh. I'm willing to be patient but not THAT pateint!

14. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

Hi mjszud. I hope to see Eric dote Natalia with TLC after the shoulder incident. These next to nothing scenes are wearing on my nerves.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Have no fear, my EDeN buddies....monday should be interesting to see. As I make note....Eric has never hugged ANYONE on this show...ever! Aside from his "nudges" & standing...shall I say "extra close" to Natalia, there has never been any hug exchange between him & any other character.

On another positive note, I was thinking about this.... in the "old days of the show" Eric was all about eyeballing the girls. In "urban hellraisers" he was eyeballing the chick at the ATM, then later of course we got the sweet look exchange between him & Nat....thats where it all began. He hasn't looked at another girl in a "playboy" way since he started seeing Nat. & yes, there is Calleigh but the fact remains that after 5 years of having a "friends only" relationship w/ her...it is NOW when he is hallucinating, confused, slightly dillusional,& has loss of memory that TPTB have decided to have him ponder a "feeling" about her. Hmmm, what does that tell ya?

Hang in there guys... we will get something!!! Eric will come back to EDeN eventually!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.