The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To self:
    You should have listened to your body earlier when it started giving signals. But no.. you had to be stubborn and just go on working and doing your things. Had you taken your rest in time you wouldn't be ill right now. Stupid you!

2. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

To German National team:
    What the hell's going on? Czechia is leading with 3:0?? What's happened? You pkayed so wonderfully and now it just sucks. Okay you've already qualified for the EC, that's great, but I'd expected a better match. Still 15 minutes to play - this is embarassing, no matter how good the Czech team is.

To dad:
    You know, I envied you for being in the stadium in Munich today, but now that I see this disaster on TV I can't help being glad that I'm in my room and not there. ;)

3. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

To myself:

How are you doing this. STaying so calm when there is so much chaos in your life now.. I am just wondering, like there is nothing going on.. Nobody can see it.. Its strange.. But dont give up, not that you are doing right now but for the moment you want to..

To Boss:

Thanks for giving me that kind of promotion, you make me feel so much better.. I love to do more and feel so good about it. Like i am important in this work and at work.. hihi *blush*..

To food:

Dont taste so nice, i have to eat you.. Its not fair.. You make me fat..

4. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

to everyone: I HAD COFFEE SO IM REALLY WIRED! I GOTTA GO SHOPPING TODAY CAUSE IT'S PAYDAY....GOD I LOVE MY JOB!!!

5. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

^^Haha, that was soo random, but it made me laugh soo hard :lol:

To Zellers, Subway, Tim Hortons or Sobeys: Hire meee! Pleasseee. I don't care which one, just get me a job! Ehe :D

To my friend: According to Criminal Minds you're supposed to have all these issues! Now next time I see you, I'm going to see if you have all these weird issues like not looking me in the eye! Muahaahaha.

To weather: I don't care if it's fall...be warmer! It's all cold and icky outside! Ewwww....

6. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

To my girlfriend: I miss you :( I wish I could see you more. But I'm thankful to have you :D

To my heterosexual lifestyle: Gosh, I'm sick of this! I want to let go and live my life how I want. For some reason, I can't. I need to stop being lame and be myself.

To my best friend: Omgsh! I love you :lol: Today was stupidest day of my life! It was amazing. I wouldn't trade it for the world!

7. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

To work: Why do I have to work so many hours?! I barely have time to have a life..

To self: Get a life..... if you find the time

8. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

To Sam: stop being an annoying, bossy, know it all! no one likes it. we try to help and you just say our suggestions are lame then when we don't help you get mad that we're not doing anything and you're doing everything! it doesn't make sense. then you start crying cause it's so hard for you to do it all. we are all sick anfd tired of it.

to Lissa: i know you'r going through 'puberty' but could you please stop being such a spaz? you bitch when anything's asked of you, say your life is so hard. you have sooooooo much homework. you have no time for anything and you constantly complain that it's all so hard mthen get mad at me for trying to help you! grow up! yes you are now in grade 7 but that doesn't mean you know everything and that your life will never get better. sheesh i only see you on some weekends when i go home but you still piss me off.

9. obsession_360

obsession_360 Coroner

To everyone again: I just got my nose pierced! whooot! I was so happy to have it done cause it's my first facial piercing...plus i love my hoodie with the cat ears on it! lol. Now...to find out if i will get fired for the piercing....lol

10. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

To myself: I'm so worried about a particular thing, but I'm afraid it actually happens if I talk about it. I can't even eat and I'm about to vomit every time I think about it. :(

You can actually help me: watch abc a LOT. Please do.

11. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To Sam: I may have had fun lastnight, Allie may have had fun lastnight, but if you were there...I do not think you would have fun for certain reasons :lol:

To Sam (again): Pfft. We love you and were not going to be like all "I hate you" like wtf, that would be stupid. We loveeess you.

To Allie: Throw in random dots in your sentances then, then you will have 10 sentances. :)

To my roommates: Is it pizza time yet? I want pizza, I can't wait to eat pizza, I like pizza...mmm, pizza. We already discussed this, I'm supposed to weigh 10000000 pounds, so well, I want pizza! EEE!

To little annoying kid: I don't like you.

12. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

To laptop: Why was I given you? Of all the laptops in the world I got the worst...the craptop of ultimate slowness?

To NZ tv: Get better and start showing the new csi seasons!

To Victoria Beckham: Eat a burger...no make that five

13. never_again

never_again Witness

To Me: Stop watching Buffy and do some work, you could probably get it all finished by tomorrow if you just tried. Ah well... it's the holidays I can't be that cross.

To Room: Still cold, I'm sitting here with a duvet arround my shoulders to keep warm.

To wasps: Why do you alway die on my shelf? There's two of you dead there, and it's freaking me out.

14. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To the designers of my Halloween costume: ARE YOU ALL CRAZY? Ten year olds, at least last time I checked, are not 5 foot 3! You have got to be kidding. I cannot seriously believe that costume fits me PERFECTLY and it's for someone 10 years younger then me! You are all crazy.

To a friend: Oh my god. Get over it. If I hang out with someone other then you one day, doesn't mean I hate you and never want to speak to you again. It's rather pathetic, and VERY Elementary.

To my cellphone: Aghh! You're confusing...but I still love you.

To friend: EXPLAIN! I DON'T GET ITT!!!

To throat: Stop hurting! I don't want to get sickk!

15. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

randomness i need to say: well i am a complete b*tch. so my friend finally asked me to tell him honestly and truthfully (I told him they are the same but he wouldn't listen) if i liked him. so pretty much i was like 'no, not really ...' and then i told him i would understand if he was mad or hated me or sad and he said he could never hate me or be mad at me, ever. then i told him i wouldn't say i was sorry cause i couldn't control my emotions then he said 'i never expected you to apologize'. i think i broke his heart. :(

to same guy mentioned above: i hope you stop looking at me! no offense but that day i bent over and my (very) red satin thong showed levon and sam all saw the way you looked at me. i'm sorry if you've never seen a girls' thong before but please, i am your friend, friends don't do tyhat no matter how much you're in love with me!

to levon: stop jumping to conclusions!

to self: you are stupid

to levpn (again): stop yelling into the phone please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.