Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tini

Tini Lab Technician

2. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Wow, that's a great article! I think it will be interesting to see how they work her out and then back into the show. I'm looking forward to other character reactions while she's gone and how they will move on without her. There are so many possibilites since CBS has never been known for telling the whole truth.

3. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Thanks much for the info; however, the appropriate thread for this issue is the following:

Sara/Jorja Leaving... *May Contain Spoilers*

We would appreciate if y'all would please restrict any comments/discussions on this issue to the aforementioned thread.

Thank you.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hello one well two more directives if you will.

1. Remember the rule about the 'sides' if not feel free to look in the Help Guide (Scripts Used For Spoilers) or in the first post of the spoiler lab, This same rule will apply to SpoilerTv as well.

2. We have created the Number 3 lab, this is good, but we locked it for a reason, we would like you all to take a good look at it, familiarize yourselves with it and its rules. We are hoping that it will help with the problems we have been having. Also that lab will be open soon, we just wanted you all to have time to digest the changes that were made.

Have a nice day.

5. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

That sums up my feelings on NOT being allowed to discuss an issue which will have long lasting repurcussions to the other characters on the show as well as to the show itself in this thread. It's your board obviously, but your reasons for quarantining this particular topic are tenuous, at best. The coming episodes will deal with it, and I assume we will be able to discuss any comments in or reactions to those particular episodes in their various episode threads. It doesn't make sense that we can't discuss it in this thread.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay this lab is closed! We are to the point of almost 1000 posts time to move through the door to Lab #3, may peace be found for everyone. :D

*LOCKED*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.