Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Could this spoiler have something to do the lab in general?

Could someone in the lab have broken protocol? Could it have something to do with the politics in the department? I don't know at this point.

2. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Ausiello's spoiler is vague enough that it could be anybody at all. Maybe the stripper, maybe the bartender, who knows? I think it is likely to be mob-related.
    LaSquisita

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Well, guys, from what I hear, the Undersherriff is in the ep, maybe HE pays the price *chuckles* (that is, if it said 'One' and not 'CSI'. Also, Ronnie is an inter (I think) Si if it said CSI it isn't her. I hope it's the undersherriff. (my OPINION)

Thank you mods for being here (I'm not being sarcastic, I mean it). Let's hope that things stay how they are RIGHT NOW!!!! *goes to sleep*

4. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

This question is easy to resolve. Check out the Ausiello video on the TVGuide website or at [URL REMOVED] It's close to the top.
    The TVGuide page seems to be having buffering issues, but the other works well.
    LaSquisita

5. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

My last post. Destiny, this is hopefully where you will understand why the discussion of GSR in the spoilers is valid.

CLICK Here for News

It's official. Jorja Fox is gone, public announcement, the end.

*Edited: give the link a name and shorten the screen*

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I am aware of the story already and it is being discussed in the thread about her leaving, which has the spoiler tag on it.

7. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Jorja's New Interview on EW explains the reasoning behind her departure, and it seems to be 100% confirmed.

EDITED: I just deleted what I wrote in my post, as I'm likely to be scolded about talking about Jorja Fox and her character. But, just wanted to show the full interview to everyone/anyone interested.

So long, Sara Sidle.

8. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I'm glad that she is leaving the option to guest-star open. I think she'll be back for at least one more episode before this season ends. :)

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Guys...do I have to say it again, do the mods have to say it again??? Sara is NOT here!

10. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Thank you for editing your post. However, please be reminded yet again that this is NOT the thread for that particular discussion. If there is a need for an indepth clarification because of a nagging incomprehension with regards to our previous requests on this issue, then please PM either Destiny or myself and we will be happy to go over the details.

Thank you.

Note To All:

I hope we are making ourselves abundantly clear because this persistent disregard of our previous repeated requests pertaining to this issue is bordering on the ridiculous. It's really quite disappointing.

11. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

As this is episode spoiler relevant, the Ausiello vague spoiler looks like it could be connected to Sara's departure, as according to the interview it is the eighth episode of the season (Cockroaches) that will be her last and not #807. So I guess that it would make sense that she must be the 'one who pays the biggest price'. Weird, because the episode spoilers originally made Cockroaches appear to be a totally Warrick-centric episode, so this new information is definately intriguing, it'll be interesting to see how it plays out... Of course it could simply be that Grissom is the one that pays the biggest price, because Sara leaves. All speculation of course as none of the other episode spoilers have any suggestion that this was anything other than a Warrick-centric old style Vegas mob episode. ;)

I'm pretty sure this will be a very intense episode, it seems quite dark anyway, but there will be a lot going on by the sounds of it.

12. S_Bright

S_Bright Police Officer

Hmmm - so the first CM lies are already revealed - the GSR should have been wrapped up by ep 5. Did not happen - they were going to focus on the rest of the team that has been neglected during S7 - doesn't seem to happen either.

It's official, you can't trust CM one bit, in fact it seems you need to reverse everything she says. So my conclusion is that Nick will not get an arc, yet again and Warrick, the rock of the team, is bestowed a self-destructive one?

Oh joy. I don't think I can handle that after the horrid S7.

13. flubber

flubber Victim

Here are some new promotional photos I think

[URL REMOVED]

Hope they are new?

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I hope that the episode stays Warrick centered. he really needs it (screentime I mean)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.