Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mati

mati Rookie

Hell yes, if she would be there, wherever she'd be going..... I think :confused: What are we exactly talking about? ;)I don't have a clue, but as I say "semper fidelis" concerning LL. :D

2. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

It was Wednesday! I don't know if she went or not.

3. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Damn, we missed it. ;)

So, proof how much it bothers me that there's so little Sofia on CSI. Last night I dreamt about a CSI episode in which they needed all available people for something, and I wondered how they'd explain that Sofia wouldn't be there. Right on cue, Catherine said it was Sofia's birthday that day and that this was the reason she wasn't there. *facepalm*

4. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

i miss dreaming

5. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

I miss Sofia too, sometimes I really hate the producers from CSI... They can't do this to us :(

*cries with the rest and hands some tissues around*

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Does anyone know whether she'll be in the upcoming ep? I'm getting really tired of CSI without Detective Curtis, it's so weird that for 5 seasons she hasn't even been on the show and now she's the main reason I watch it. I miss her in every ep she's not a part of and even in the ones she's in.

BTW, I've been surfing myspace today cause I was bored and on Alejandro's page someone asked him about his vacation (no, I'm not a stalker, I was just seriously bored :p) Anyway, maybe Louise was on a family vacation and therefore not on CSI... *imagines Louise in bikini on the beach, building sandcastles with her little one* adorable :D

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Well in the orginial spoiler posted here on CSI Files news section it said that she was in the episode, but when I put up the discussion post for it, her name did not appear. It could have been rewritten because she has something else going on or whatever. But if anyone wants to see the CSI files news article on it, you can click on the discussion thread just scroll down to the bottom of the first post where it says "Thanks To" and click on the second link. ;)

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Okay guys, no more crying. Let's focus on the hotness that could be Louise in a bikini, and the cuteness of her building sandcastles with Alejandro.

Thanks for that image MiaCharlize. That totally made my day :D

9. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Mmh, Louise in a bikini. ;)

I'm glad I can still get my weekly Louise fix with 20th Century Vampire (episode 4 is available now). It's a hilarious little programme. I loved when she tried to hypnotise Wayne.

Eloise: I can't do it with you at the other end of the sofa. Come closer, Wayne.
    Wayne: Righty-o. (He moves closer.) This is nice.
    Eloise: Just look into my eyes and concentrate.
    Wayne: You got lovely eyes.
    Eloise: Shut up, this is serious.
    Wayne: Sorry.
    Eloise: And stop blinking.
    Wayne: I keep thinking you're gonna jab me in the eye with your nose.
    Eloise: I'll jab you somewhere a lot more painful with my knee if you don't shut it.

:D

And since we have no visuals to go with a radio show, here's an image of Eloise. ;)

[​IMG]

10. mati

mati Rookie

That is soooo hot and so totally SC :D thanks, you rock too!!! And LL/SC in a bikini :eek: WOW! I would faint, if I ever would see something like that.

11. s0ph1a

s0ph1a Hit and Run

Now I've got an image in my head of Louise as a vampire dancing with Faith and Buffy. :D

Thanks atfm, I've got it. I've been listening to them on my ipod. Ended up laughing inappropriately a couple of times on the bus.

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

nice... :devil:

I'd rather that Vampire thingie was a movie project instead of a radio show. I like listening to her but radio plays are a bit boring, it's so hard to concentrate on listening... I prefer watching, especially when it concerns Louise ;)

BTW, have there been any behind the scenes pics or anything of the play? They always wear those huge earphone's when recording stuff like that, don't they? Bet that would be a very cute sight. :D

13. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

I'm hoping that they had sofia in last episode's opening credit (even though it was from last season) was a sign to all us fans that she'll be back.

Anyway, I was hoping someone would do me a big, big favor, and send me the mp3 of 20th century vampire. All 4 episodes. Please?

14. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Mia, that show's not boring at all. It's really funny, you should give it a try. ;)

And s0phi4, I know what you mean. Sometimes they crack a joke unexpectedly and I laugh out loud. ;)

15. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

From when was that show, is it new? And where can you get it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.