Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Ive never posted here before, because I guess I wasn't a big Speedle fan... but I forgot how much I missed him because of last nights episode!

*throws boxes of tisses to everyone* Here you go girls. I needed some too :lol:

I felt bad for Eric too, but he and Calleigh gave it to Cooper so I was okay. :lol:

2. shortea

shortea Rookie

I got a question for the lost son ep.
    at the end the lady who was playing Speed's Ma
    the one that they handed his flag to.
    Was that Rory's real Ma?

3. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

No, I dont think it was. (I checked Imdb)

4. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

I loved Speed and have never forgiven TPTB for killing off our Speed. I mean, talk about worst.idea.EVER!
    I was actually pretty sad about seeing him again. It just made me realise even more that I was never going to see him again in further episodes (oh well, long live dvd's! :D)

That said, I think it's time for a picture:

[​IMG]

:)

5. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

You so rock Hush!! Great Picture.

*SIGH* I miss him. *wipes tear from my eye*

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Just a small reminder that while swearing is allowed, it should be used moderately. ;) It's been more prevelant in the Episode Thread however we feel it needs to be said here as well.

And also, a reminder that discussion of downloaded episodes (which was mentioned above) is not allowed here at TalkCSI--unless it is mentioned that it was paid for. (Ie: iTunes) Thanks! :)

7. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

ok first i have to say i agree with everyone assesment of the show last night. best ep since he left if you ask me. and they way they brought him back was very well played out and not lame and weird like i was hoping it wouldn't be. and like Geni said it was great to finally get to see a sense of closure especially from eric since that hadn't really happened at all. *sigh* how beautiful was he last night?? and him walkign into the sunset, gorgeous, probably my fave part next to the little banter he had with eric. makes you a little nastolgic for the good ol' days don't it?
    i, how ever, didn't really get the whole thing with his locker still having all his stuff in it. especially since horation seemed to be going top gather his things at the end of lost son. but whatever it worked for the story line.
    oh and was i the only one really hopeing we were going to get a speed/jake scene? i mean, hello its would have been an empire reuinion and how awesome would that be?!?
    and _Hush_ thanks for the pic!

8. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

I just watched BBYD! And I'm still in tears as I type this! I loved it so much!

First off Rory looked amazing as always!
    I couldn't even breath when I first sall Speed! I wasn't crying at first but as soon as he started to talk I broke out in tears! Also I can't believe what Cooper did I just wanted to slap him!

_Hush_, Thank You for that picture it is very pretty!!

9. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

I didn't start crying until the cemetary scene, but boy was I squealing!!! I sounded like a freaking piglet!!! :D

Very happy to see Speedy again... was it just me or did he seem a little more optimistic (for lack of a better word) than usual? I like Sarcastic Speedle. Optimistic Speedle... yeah not so much. Very very nice to see him again!

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I have to say, the entire episode was very surreal. :eek:

^^ SpeedsDaughter, it wasn't just you. I noticed how unbelievably er, smirky he was. :lol: And that isn't even a word I'm sure. Perhaps Rory really felt happy doing these scenes, so it was evident on screen as well. Y'know, since he claimed to be rather bored during his stint in the first two seasons and felt he (quote) didn't even care if he was good or not. Therefore it looked as if he had a perpetual grumpy look. (Which is cute :p)

Although I would have liked to see moody sarcastic Speed. He was a bit sarcastic during the banter but still looked rather happy. :lol:

*sigh* He rocked this episode. Hard.

11. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

I think the only time that I cried that hard was when:
    A. My Grandmother died and
    B. The Episode of Lost Son when Speed died and
    C. Seeing Speed again in this episode.

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG....i was in tears since he first came in on the ep!!!!! I just broke down so majorly hard!!!!! *sobs* i mean it was nice to see him again but when they showed the flash back of him getting shot and his coffin.....i completely lost it....I mean really lost it. *sobs* I could hardly see the tv screen from crying so hard!!!! i even has tear stains on my face all day today from crying myself to sleep last night. *sobs* i miss him so much that it's actually driving me into depression!!! yes....i love him that much. *sobs* and if i was there wehn he got shot i would have dove in front of him and took the bullet myself just so he could be alive today. you really have no idea how much i am crying right now and how many times i've cried myself to sleep at night over Speed.....which lately has been pretty much every night. *sobs uncontrolably* i just miss my Speedy so much *sobs more* oh Speed, why did you have to die!?!? *sobs*

13. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

*brings a pallet of Kleenex* Here you go, ladies!

I absolutely loved the interplay between Eric and Speed last night, and the other characters' reactions to Eric were so touching. The A story was actually kind of weak on its face, but the subplots more than made up for it. Oh, and RC looked absolutely smokin' hot in that shirt! :p Thanks for the pic, _hush_!

14. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

i loved this episode. everytime Speed came in the picture and a new clue was found i came up with a cheer. "Speed! Speed! the Magical Ghost!" my sister got a kick out of that. :lol: i was so happy to see him again. you know the greatest part....i didn't cry! if i was crying they were tears of joy. :D

does anyone know if he'll do another episode? :confused:

15. haunting_you

haunting_you Victim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.