Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

Thanks to everyone for reading!

2. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

LLK -- sorry, I haven't read the fic yet. I will tomorrow. I had a busier day than I expected, and now I'm tired and heading off to bed . . . I just thought I'd pop by and now I have to go read the article about Jorja leaving . . . isn't this just a BAD dream???

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

llk- i'm reading your story right now. i think i'll have to read the rest later. i have to get some dinner:p haha! but, great job!! i love the way you write!! and they stokes family is SO cute!!:)

and yeah, Jorja has confirmed that she's leaving. i can't believe it though. Sara Sidle has been apart of CSI for the longest time. it just wont be the same without her there. but, i'm still have faith. she HAS to come back. at least for guest appearances.. making out with nicky in the breakroom when he's done shift:p HAHAH!!!!

hm... i think that GSR is gonna end next week... or the week after. because, the next episode is all about GSR, grissom asking her to marry and stuff and if/when she says 'no', it's gonna be completely awkward and sara's gonna realize that she'd never want to marry grissom. that there's someone else out there for her (aka nick!)

i'm realy excited for this next episode. even though it's REALLY GSRy and stuff, the episode plot looks amazing, and i really think Sara's gonna say 'no'. PLEASE SNICEKRS HAPPEN!! :D

4. MegBreanne

In all honesty, even though it does appear that it will be GSR crap, I think this is the episode in which it will end. My week, aside from finding out about Jorja leaving, has been crap (between work, real life, the pressure of what to take should I decide to go to college, and where will that be, is adding up). My week has to get better, and in order for that to happen, GSR has to end. So it will.

And if it doesn't, that'll just the rotten cherry on top of the funky tasting sundae that has been my week . . .

I hope that the show does well even without Jorja, but I can't help but feel like the show won't be whole anymore. I won't watch with the same intensity, and I'm kind of hoping that Jorja will come back at the end of the season, so her and Nick can officially ride off into the sunset together. Assuming that George doesn't renew his contract). If he leaves, I'll have no real reason for continuing to watch the show . . .

5. TrickyNicky17

TrickyNicky17 Victim

ugh...Jorja leaving, that hurts enough, but George? Nuh uh, no I refuse. If George leaves to I'm turning my tv off every time the show comes on. No Sara- Not fun , No Nick-No life.

6. AlyCat

AlyCat Police Officer

Hello my Snickers family I'm back!! But none of you probably recognize me seeing as how the last time I posted for the Snickers thread was two years ago in the #11 thread haha. But I'm back and still lovin' Snickers!

I'm totally bummed that Jorja is leaving the show. I don't know how well the show will be with her gone. And what is Nicky gonna do without his sunshine!? Sadness!

7. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i been gone for 2 days and jorja is quiting.
    emily thank for the link and your right about the smile she gave.
    llk read your story and great job working with bauerfreak i also know she use to come to this thread to. anyway i love it.

something to make us smile

nick and sara
    sara worrying about nick

sara explaining herself to nick with warrick being the witness

nick being satisfied
    sara being satisfied

and i hope before jorja/sara will leave she should have one great scene with nick.

8. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Thanks for reading and reviewing! I'm going to have another Snickersy chapter up soon, hopefully.

I accept that Jorja is leaving. I understand why and I accept it. I just wish that there will be some way that we'll get one last resounding snickers moment. Something real. I think they'll give it to us. I think they're feeding every ship. They gave the sandles their scene last week afterall, right? I think they are building up to some grand conclusion of GSR, some sort of resounding Snickers scene, and then it'll all be over.

I heard a rumor, that I'm not even putting in spiler tags because it's so stupid. But, in said rumor, Sara Sidle left CSI in November only to return in mid-January, pregnant. Sounds more like the premise for a fanfiction, but who the hell knows? I think it should be Nick's baby. Not that I believe the rumor... because I don't.

I have been excited all week to see Sara say no to Grissom's marriage proposal. Just one more day! I wonder how she dumps him? Maybe she says Yes and changes her mid later? I kinda don't wnat to think, even for a second, that she's going to go through with it. Eew.

I have faith, and hope, that we'll get Snickers before she leaves. Maybe not this week, but I am hoping for it this week, but someday soon. It's going to be big too! I have my heart set on it.

9. MegBreanne

I didn't mean to make it sound like I *hope* George leaves. I don't. I love him, and without him on the show, there won't be a CSI for me. Nick and Sara are *it*. They are the reason that I watch.

I just meant that if he doesn't renew his contract when it expires, I hope this is what happens . . . and if he does, I'm still going to hope that this is what happens if and when he leaves, or when the series comes to a conclusion. I just want something tangable for us Snickers fans. Sure, the chances of actually getting to see something like this pan out is slim to none, but I'm going to hope that some day, some how, some way, we'll get something that actually implies that they love one another - and as more than friends who care . . .

10. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

First off, I really doubt that they will be able to go the rest of the season without at least MENTIONING Sara, so chill people. I know it's not the same thing, but yeah...

And Meg, sorry to hear your week's been so bad, but I think you're right, GSR will definitely end tomorrow night. This may be a little OT, but I think that if anyone else decides to leave (which is a strong possibility from what I hear) they're just gonna end the show, so none of us will have to worry about a CSI with no Jorja OR George.

At least that's the way I see it...

Btw, that CBS promo, geez, laying the GSR on a little thick, aren't they? I can see why you Americans were angered by it. Glad to be Canadian for once. :)

11. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

hey AlyCat, welcome back :)
    and while we're at it, why not a wedding and white picket fence? oh, and dog. can't forget the dog!
    *snort* CSI managed 7 years without becoming a ridiculous soap opera, so I doubt that TPTB will go that route in season 8.

cocoa - thanks for the pics. those two are so cute

12. GreggoLover

GreggoLover Pathologist

*peeks in* I've been gone from here way too long....

I'm still crossing my fingers we'll get a Snickers moment. :p

13. MegBreanne

Yes, the American promo certainly did lay it on thick. I always watch the Canadian airing on CTV since it airs an hour earlier than on CBS, but I watch both promos after the shows end . . . and I was sickened to see the GSR crap that they laced the entire promo with. It definitely seemed like the promo should've been saying "next week, on Days of Our Lives" or whatever . . .

Thanks Libby for being concerned. The last few days have been a little better - but I'm hoping to continue on the upswing. I just found out that a friend of mine who is a stylist applied at our salon and I just sent our manager an email hyping her up, so hopefully I won't be so all alone. Chris is a great girl - we got along really well, so it'd be nice to have someone who thinks similarly to what I do so I don't constantly have to listen to the bickering that everyone else does . . .

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

glad to hear things are a little better meg. when ever i come here, just makes me happy beacuse... snickers makes me happy!! haha:p

omgoodness... i can't believe that was the promo for the next episode. that was the STUPIDEST and more RIDCIOUS promo ever!! if i didn't know any better... i'd say that was a fanvideo. i just cant wait till she says no!! haha:p

how do i think she'll say no? well, i think she'll just completely ignore the statement. just, smile and shrug it off. and then later, in the lab or something, she's obviously thinking it over and wondering 'do i really want to spend the rest of my life with Gilbert Grissom?" and... then that's when Nick walks in. all happy, mostly just because he gets to see his sunshine. he walks over the fridge and grabs a bottle of water, take a big gulp and loves to the couch, sitting across from sara.
    N: hard case?
    S: *comes out of haze* hard life...
    N: *smiles* you're telling me.
    S: *shakes her head* i can't even start...
    N: i have time. Hodges is processing some stuff... and knowing him, it'll take a while.
    S: *smiles* I was kidnapped, left pinned under a car, miraculously got out, wondered around the desert for 100 years, was saved, try to get my life back to normal, and grissom tells me and wants to make a new one.
    N: *confusion crosses over his face*
    S: *looks at Nick* he wants to get married.
    N: *chokes on water* what?!
    S: *takes a deep breath*
    N: well, do you want to?
    S: that's just it, i don't know. first i was kidnapped.. but, he saved me you know? He was my hero? maybe that's saying something.
    N: *once again, almost chokes on water. 'grissom saved her? grissom her hero?' that wasn't grissom, that was all him!* but do you.. *takes a deep breath, almost not about the say the sentence* love him?
    S: *shrugs her shoulders* i dunno, maybe him saving me was some kinda sign. Dead can't keep us apart. He'll aways be there to look after me.*
    N: *heart breaking. grissom didn't save her, he did. she deserved to be with him, Nick Stokes* I'm old fasion. so.. all i have is: listen to your heart. it'll show you the right decision.

^^ok, got carried away there... but i always do when it comes to snickers!! haha. but, i could see something like that happening. you know, Sara and Nick can say anything to each other and Nick's probably the only person that she'd tell and just open with it. And, at the end of the episode, Sara listens to her heart and says no Grissom, but also decides to leave CSI, hopefully to find what her heart really desires, completely unaware that the person she really belongs with has been by her side for 8 years.

i hightly doubt we're gonna get this 'nick really saved sara' scene. it's not looking like that's gonna happen. it's sad, i know. they just better give us SOMETHING before she leaves!

alycat, glad to see you've come back! #11?! wow... that's so long ago. we've doubled it now! haha. hope you stay around. even though half our ship is leaving, i still believe there's a twist. jorja loves CSI and it's just not the same without her.

Nick/Sara --#23-- Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone

15. TrickyNicky17

TrickyNicky17 Victim

it was cute, your little thing, even if it is a tad over the top.

I dunno, something interesting might happen. I have a good feeling about it.