Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I know how you feel, Rack. I was thinking the same thing as I threw things at the tv and cursed CBS.

Soon enough he will be back in the lab. I bet Alexx will put in a good work with the commetiee, in a very Alexx way. Or she could kick Stetler in the face and make him reinstate the poor guy!

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

*Kicks the TPTB in the face* WTF...3 minutes...3...eerrr they even cut the one part he had w/Calleigh out from the promo. I thought I dozed off or blinked and missed it but I didn't. They suck and the whole ep was a lil lame. Don't get me started on Cooper. Cooper is an ass but a good ass. I Like him, he brought good tension to the crew and didn't make Ryan look like the biggest ass in the lab. I don't want Ryan being a M.E. examiner I want him to be a csi. I felt so bad for him I tried to give him a hug but my t.v is a lil too big.

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Um, I have one thing to say about last nights episode. LMFAO. My friend and I were histarically laughing the whole time. I just found the whole concept really funny. It's like, Speed = dead. But I was pissed that Ryan got cut out because that would have been funny to see him being like omg, Speed is dead, right? But atleast he shaved! Wahaha. Bonus points.

I dunno if this has been posted before but it's hilarious: "It's pollen season... ragweed..."

4. Sweet_Fantasy

Sweet_Fantasy Hit and Run

I agree, Twiz. That was a complete dissapointment when he was only on the show for a few minutes. I am Kind of thinking though, maybe Alexx said that she'd think about it because the writers are trying to hint that there's a chance he'll become a full time CSI again. I always look for the little stuff hidden in the show. Sometimes they clue you in on things that will happen in the future, almost like a spoiler within the show, and most of the time your assumption is somewhat right. :)

5. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hey guys! Just stopping by to give my comments on yesterday's episode. On a totally OT note... It was great seeing Rory! I was hoping that he really was back but oh well... I felt bad for Eric.

Okay so on to Ryan. Not much screen time thats for sure :lol: I couldn't help but thinking maybe he will take Cooper's place? Sorry if that has been suggested before.

You think that could happen?

6. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Just passing by... handing out presents... :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I love his goofy faces :lol:

enjoy ;)

7. rlk08

rlk08 Victim

I don't know if any of you guys read the article on the homepage of csifiles, but there's one about Ronnie Wood turning down a guest appearance on one of the csi shows. Apparently, he said that he was offered to play "Uncle Ron the safecracker." (aka Ryan's uncle)

8. athlov

athlov Guest

9. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Thanks for the pics Hush and Athlov, they are awesome!

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Athlov, thanks for the pics girl and I hope all is going well w/you and baby.

Also thank you Hush, pass by anytime especially if you got hott ryan/togo pics.

rlk08, I read that and it made me happy and sad. This means that TPTB may possbibly be writing a family story line for Ryan yay..sadly Ronnie turned it down and I bet Togo was very sad by it.

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Well if Ronnie said no, I'm sure there are others willing to guest star on the show and play the crazy character!

Who might this be? All suggestions and speculation are welcome about who could play Ryan's uncle.

12. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Oh my, Athlov, that last one makes me want to reach through the screen and hug him! Poor guy!

well, if they're going to put his family together, I'll play his aunt! That would work, right? ;)

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

awww...poor Jon!!! i feel so bad cause he's such a big Rolling Stones fan!!!! i can't believe he turned down the part of Uncle Ron the safe cracker!!! :( but on the plus side if they find a new person to guest star we get to see Ryan's uncle. :D which means family story line!!! i just hope they aren't planning to have Ryan's uncle Ron get murdered! :eek: that's the last thing the poor baby needs!!

14. loyal2wolfe

loyal2wolfe Witness

Yay at last, after 3 seasons (since Ryan joined the team), the TPTB are coming up with Ryan storyline!

But I feel ever so bad for Jon. Ronnie Wood really should've agreed to do it, for Jon. I mean, Jon's such a big Rolling Stone fan & if I'm not mistaken he even attended Wood's party recently.

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah Togo and Emily Procter went to his b day gypsy party, so I'm guessing they are pretty tight. I know Emily and Adam R. have gone to a few of Ronnie's art shows also. I'm guessing Togo probably suggested Ronnie and had them backing him. I did read an article that said he was offered a guest role on the show and this was last season when Emily & Adam went to his art show so I think they were in talks about it but he's changed his mind.

Now I don't want everyone to get their hopes up on this family story line w/Ryan and his uncle because the article just said ronnie woods was offered the spot on a CSI, it didn't confirm which one, but it said it was for the part of uncle ron the safe cracker, duh..any fan would know which csi that is. BUT, since he turned it down who knows if they will still come up w/ a Ryan family story. Lets just keep our fingers crossed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.