Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by audacity, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

good evening and good night :)

that would be seriously awesome. it would be such a nod to fans. or maybe it could be someone - Flack, offering it to them

I have this picture of the two of them kissing under the mistltoe in the lab stuck in my hand. you know, trying to keep it friendly, just a peck on the lips, maybe a little awkward because everyone is watching. some may - and will, call it cliché, I just say romantic

and you are right about the little things, they are the sweetest. like her hand on his back in DoWaR or his wink in PI. its playfull and lighthartead and it shows that they a) feel comfortable around each other and b) cant keep their hands off of each other (like we need any more proof :) )

2. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I would have to say Batmobile because it was a great car and it did make me squee to hear Danny act excited about it.

The picture that I posted was a reminder of the scene in "Fare Game" when he brought her the bug meal. The way that he grinned and swung his legs while she took a bite of the fried tarantula was adorable.

We are definitely getting scenes like Season 2. :)

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo spins into the room, content after a very good day...it was beautiful outside and life was good today!* Life is good, our ship is good, our couple is amazing and we my dear shipper buddies, we are CANON!!! :D I really don't like playing the blame game :p and I am attempting to stay off my soapbox :lol: (or at least not get on it as often! ;) ) so in response to people not liking Linds or D/L together...all I'm gonna say is, it is SO their loss! *shrugs!*

Heehee, you're naughty Stuffy, hon and I likes it! ;)

Mmmmmm, I gotta agree with my Fluffy Twin on this one....I too grew up watching Batman cartoons, so I gotta say it's all about the Batmobile! It's a HOT car! ;) And don't get me started on Batman... :lol: Or Danny as Batman...*Swoon...melt!* :devil:

Yeah, Dutch I totally agree with you, as a fluffy I readily admit to loving the big fluffy scenes...but like you said, it's the cute small scenes that really make D/L! Those little looks, sneaked glances and smiles, the small touch that no one else sees...those are what we love! That cap you posted was fabulous...him staring all in love and her grinning cuz she knows he's staring at her...awww, good times! :D

Shiny, shimmering, titanium, ever expanding, incapable of being popped bubble!! And yeah nothing will change our minds about this ship...we're sold, caught...hook, line and sinker! :D And I for one, couldn't be happier about that fact! ;)

:lol: Rock on! *Mo pulls out her pom poms and cheers with her buddy!* Heehee, I love that you remembered that and got it stuck in your head! :lol:

You are naughty Fluffy Twin, and I adore you for that! ;) Heehee, and yeah Danny loves it when Linds is a bit naughty :devil: In fact I think she is naughty alot more often than we think (which is saying something, cuz I think she's pretty naughty! :lol: :devil: ) I see her being the secretly naughty type though ya know...proper and good at work, but a tigress at home! :devil: And Danny loves that! ;)

Yup Vex, totally, that fun and flirting type scene is back, but now we have the added bonus of KNOWING not only that they're in love, but in a CANON relationship...which makes those scenes that we already love, like 10 thousand times better! :lol:

Okay gotta be up early in the morning...blah! :p So I'm off to get ready to sleep...or ya know try to, being the night owl that I am, it always seems to take me longer to get to bed than it should! :rolleyes:

*Mo grins and waving does her best to take herself off to sleep in her lovely pink fluffy bubble!*

4. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*Stuffy quickly throws the covers over Danny's head and yawns nonchalantly as she pokes her head out*

What? I have an excuse - I was sick yesterday :p

I have to admit that I've never heard of Speed Racer, so I have no idea what the car looks like. But because I want to side with Linds on this one ;) I'll just say the Mach 5 is cooler.

Ahhh the trusty DL bubble :) nothing can pop that sucka.

*giggles* You know it m'dear.

Okay chaps, I must be off. My mom should be in any moment now from Florida :D so I should probably go and get ready! Have a fantastic day and I'll talk to you all later!

peace love and bulletproof marshmallows xx :D

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Batmobile vs. Mach 5? I'm going to have to go with Danny on that one. As much as I love Speed Racer (which frankly isn't much anyway) Batman kicks ass and has a cool ass suit to boot. :)

Haha - Forensics kit in the trunk? Woot for Danny and his batmobile ;)

I've repeated the "Oh Mac! Back in Black!" little scene a gazillion times. I dunno why but I really like that scene, aside from Danny's hilariousness that is. It just gives a more-than-work scene but in a friendly way, not some dramatic I'm goning to help you scene. *shrugs* That, and Danny had Lindsay and Stella giggling off in the corner. :p

Maybe she likes it when her city boy plays batman :devil:

Hahaha...Latex suit? :p So I just had a naughty thought... Maybe she'd spray paint a batman outfit on him :devil: hehehehe.

6. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

Hello buddies!
    This is my last post, because tomorrow I’m going on a school trip in the Netherlands. I’m gonna miss ya and our ship, but I’ll be back in a week :)

Yeah, we all support Linds and no matter if some people can’t stand her, she still has a lot of people that like her…especially a certain city boy… ;)

I agree. I like these little scenes between them, because I think that little cute things are better than big never-ending stories of couples that break up and then get together again a billion times. :D

Yeah…if Danny and Lindsay managed to wait for them arriving at home and didn’t thought that with a touch of imagination their car could resemble a batmobile… :devil: :lol:

Yeah! Big evidences… I think that this time too Danny will be too much busy to think that wearing a comfortable T-shirt he doesn’t have the problem of button it up in the right way. :lol: Those details are always noticed by clever CSIs and obviously by our infallibles shipper’s eyes. ;)

Ok, now I have to pack. I’ll miss ya, buddies…When I’ll be back I hope that I’ll see some cute D/L caps of the next episode. ;) Take care of our lovely ship! :)
    *Abby hugs all*
    See ya the next week!

7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*wipes the silly string out of her eyes*-we're really spraying a lot her recently :p

Yes! There's definitely a smile on his face too. He just seems to be enjoying the enthusiam that Lindsay has while doing those tests - like she had with the car's bodywork...psst, you should make your bubble out of that stuff - it's guaranteed to bounce back in to it's original shape no matter what happens :cool:

Dani I liked your idea about Danny and Lindsay sharing a bag of M&M's that would be so incredible if TPTB ever consider that - just as a little wink to us...or have them pass by the M&M's world (see first page of this thread) :D

Ooh, the visions I had after that little remark :eek:, but if I were Lindsay (hey! a girl can dream, okay!) I would use finger paint :devil:

Aah, a tigress, that will remind him of their first meeting. And you're right; just that little gesture of putting the spray-on condom in his pocket revealed so much about her character :D...Lindsay's here with us in our lovely gutter, that's for sure... ;)

audau I loved the customs and accessories (that glowing ring :lol: -tssk, tssk, naughty, naughty ;)), but after I found this outfit I still side with Lindsay and say that the Mach 5 is better *snorts* :lol:

Abby I've sent you a PM!

8. dl_shipper34

*hugs dutch and gives her a kiss on the cheek* What a brilliant idea, m'dear! Not only will the DL Bubble be made of titanium alloy, it'll also have a protective layer of this magnificent creation (the name has escaped me at the moment lol)!

Woo! *high-fives buddy* :lol:

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo grins and pops in, worn out after a loooooong Monday, but glad still cuz it means it's done and she can crash on the couch and hang out with her pals!*

Hi buddies! *Mo waves and passes out warm, freshly baked, still gooey m&m chocolate chip cookies!* :D

Lol, Dutch that Mach 5 suit is hilarious!! :lol: :lol: Despite it's awesome-ness and the fact that Linds totally "rocks!!"...I still have to agree with Danny...it's all about the Batmobile! Everything else aside...it's just sexier! :devil: :lol: (And being the Gutter bug I am, we know that's what matters! ;) )

Abby have a blast on you trip hon! Say Hi to my homeland for me, well the land of my grandparents anyway...and you should hang with Dutch while you're over there! :lol:

Alright my dearies, I gotta go do some laundry...oh the joy I know! :rolleyes: If only I had Danny to help distract me! :devil: Ah well...Linds was feeling possessive this evening...can't blame her though really, if he was mine I'd never let him out of the house...or the bed for that matter! ;) Gah I gotta get outta here before I'm completely submerged in the Gutter! :lol: (Ahhh who am I kidding, that's already happened! ;) Ahhh well!)

*Mo waves and grinning shimmers off in the perfectly elastic never to be popped titanium fluffy pink bubble!* :D

10. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Good morning all! Well...all..*looks around*..hmmm, it's pretty quiet in here :confused:

Stuffy I'm glad you're joining me on Lindsay's side *high-fives buddy back* :) Although the Batmobile may be sexier it's just so much fun to disagree with Danny; he gets all excited and protective of 'his' Batmobile and that makes him even more sexy. :cool: ;)

Mo I agree that suit is just the best. Wouldn't it be fun if Danny decided to show Lindsay that he finally gave in and agrees with her that the Mach 5 is better and shows up to a Halloween party in that costume...I'm sure she'll pee her pants :eek:...Danny Messer can make a lot look good, but this one is definitely out of his reach (or any one's reach for that matter). :lol:

Off to work! :( Later! :)

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, you're off to work Dutch hon and I'm off to bed! :lol: Gotta love the time difference! ;) Have a good day at work hon! ;)

And yeah even Danny-smex-on-a-stick-Messer couldn't really make that car suit look good! Although I would LOVE to see the look on Linds' face if he showed up wearing that! :lol: :lol:

Okay time for bed for me...finally!

Night! :D

12. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

good morning, good morning

you are right, Mo the time difference is a funny thing

I would really like to participate in this interesting dicsussion but I have no idea what Mach 5 or Speed racer is. but I loved Batman when I was a kid. though if I had to choose I would say KITT. the best car ever

Im liking the glimpses of naughtiness or childishness in Lindsay we are getting this season. its nice they are developing her character a little more.

plus she is so much more then a love-interest of Danny (though Im glad she is that too). we know what he sees in her, cause we see it too. and now the world gets to see it too

13. dl_shipper34

*giggles* Sexy, argumentative Danny rocks :D

To me, she was never just a love interest for Danny. She plays a crucial role in the structure of the team, just like everyone else. Personally I think she's brought out a better side of him, something we only got a glimpse of because of her.

*raises glass* Not only is that incredibly sweet, it is also very true :D

14. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

hi de hi fellow shippers!!! I'm back!!! didnt any body miss me?! :( lol

just a quick post to let ya know im ok!! and i totally missed this place!! :D and i got to watch this past episode! woo!!! i loved it!!
    I bought the complete season 3 dvd in NY too.. so far i have only watched snow day and sleight out of hand... -well ya just have to!!- lol and im about to go wacth NWILL witht the commentary from Pam and Pete!! thats gonna be soo good!! has anyone listened to that yet??!
    Danny+Batman costume... wow!!! very :devil: thoughts!!! hehe
    ill be back tomorrow everyone!! need to go to work :(

Abby have a good trip to Netherlands!! :D

XX

15. dl_shipper34

I did - okay that's not true. I only heard the ending :p and I won't tell you what they say, but you're going to squee. A lot.

My lips are sealed :)

Oh, and listen to the commentary for 'Consequences', and go to the part where Lindsay is talking with Mac and Stella in his office. It's simply adorable :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.