Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiane

Kiane Lab Technician

I can't wait to see Speed's face. I miss him. :D

2. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

I'm probally not going to be back on here until tomorrow afternoon or night! Because I can't watch CSI:Miami until then! :( :( I'll be one to talk about the episode then! So anyway have fun seeing Speed guys!!

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

How awsome was it to see Speed again? :D

Just a quick thought for y'all...

Just because that Speed was a hallucination, doesn't mean he's not still alive ;)

4. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

NO NO NO NO NO!!!! Why isn't he alive in this ep!!! i want him to be alive!!!! *cries uncontrolably* I miss him so much and to hear H say that he wasn't coming back ws like Lost Son all over again!!!! i was in tears when i saw his grave..... Timothy Speedle....Beloved son & friend....1973-2004. *sniff sniff* it was so sad!!! and I jsut wanted to punch Cooper!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! "he's dead, it's not like he's gonna miss it" omg i would have pounced on him if i was there!!!!

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Look on the bright side, Rory Cochrane is still alive and well. ;)

It was so wonderful of him to come back and do an episode. I thought the idea was executed wonderfully and it really gave some closure for the fans and for Eric. I always thought that during 'Lost Son' and even after, Delko seemed the most affected yet the least presented. (If that makes sense, lol) I liked finally seeing him open up about it even if it's three seasons after the fact.

And the visuals weren't bad either. ;)

Gah. Fangirl moment here but WHEW! Can I just say thank you Jesus for even having this man on the show in the first place. I will now go and hug my season two DVDs.

I really loved the end scene, it just seemed so right to me. Despite it being a tad late, it was so good to get a scene like this. It made me remember why I loved the show in the first place.

I can now die happy. :lol:

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

It does, and I agree.

I'm glad we got this episode. Really. Like Geni said, it's three years after the fact, but better late than never, right? It's good to get some closure.

7. RaCk2ThOuSaNd6

RaCk2ThOuSaNd6 Rookie

As much as I would love to see Speed alive and Rory Cochrane come back to the show, I was kind of glad that in the end he (Speed) wasn't (alive) - only because it would have contradicted everything that happened in Lost Son.

I already watch soap operas with far fetched storylines where people are ALWAYS coming back to life after dying in fiery car crashes and brutal cliff falls and gun shots. I am glad to see that CSI:Miami didn't fall suit to such ridiculousness as daytime tv!!

8. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

When Delko was talking to Speed and Alexx saw him I was kind of like oops now what are you going to say. It was so cute haw they haven't like cleaned out his locker yet. Poor Speed I miss him. It was awesome how even though he was a hallucination he was still in a way "CSIing" *cough cough* yes that is a word.

9. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I have to morn Speed all over again. It was good to see him and though I would love for him to believe, like most of you, I am glad he is not. Because I do not want the lame he wasn't really dead stuff for Speed. It would also mean that one of the greatest episodes, "Lost Son", was a joke. And I would not like that at all. RIP Speed!

10. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

The minute I saw Speed last night, I ended up crying through the entire episode. Then I totally lost it and I cried harder when they were at the cemetary and they showed his grave stone. :(
    I was totally blown away about Cooper. :eek: If I would have been there, I would have definately hit him :mad: and then I would have said "You're not Speedle, You will never be Speedle and you'll never be as great of a CSI as Speedle."

I can't wait for the next episode with Speedle, whenever that will be (I think there's suppose to be 1 more....maybe more...hopefully).

11. shortea

shortea Rookie

I got hit 2 arrows last night one when he walk away in the sunset and the other when I realize I have to wait awhile to see the rerun..
    But didn't he look so darn cute last night!!
    I love that outfit he had on..!!
    OMG he look totally Yummie!!
    And if were Eric I wouldn't take one pill.
    I don't care if they lock me up it be worth it to
    have appear to me and to talk to him..
    Well I just love that!!

12. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

The man always looks YUMMY!! :D
    I would definately forget the pills also. With that kind of hallucination, who needs them!! :)

13. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Does anyone have a tissue for me? :(

I didn't think I would cry, but I balled at the end. I.FUCKING.MISS.TIM.SPEEDLE. I felt I was mourning my dear Timmy again

I <3 Calleigh for giving it to Cooper
    I even <3 Horatio in this episode :lol:
    I <3 Eric, I felt for the poor bastard, he was like us, mourning him all over again :(

I <3 TIM SPEEDLE WHAT A FUCKIN' FINE SEXY BEAUTIFUL FIGMANT OF AN IMAGINATION THAT MAN IS

I might have something sensical to say about the episode in a couple of days. But *looks at clokc* 13 minutes after viewing the episode I'm in no state to form a coherant sentance :lol:

14. shortea

shortea Rookie

I miss him to TG for A&E and DVD's to keep him
    alive in our hearts..
    It's kinda funny is nick name is Speed. He is like
    the drug he is name after. He is a drug that we love
    so much that we go nuts when he not around. It's like we
    need to take him everyday to get us thought the day. But
    on those days he not on and we're are going though
    withdraws like so many of us are doing today. TG We got
    each other to talk to and help one another thought
    those longs days!!

Here is your Kneexes!!
    C-ya

15. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I downloaded the episode and I have just finished watching it. It was brilliant to see Speed again. It was a very well written episode. I hated the flashbacks of Lost Son but I guess we had to expect that. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.