Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

OH.MY.F***ING.GOD!!, IN EPISODE SEVEN [which should be around november 8/9?] HANNAH WEST IS BACK![she first made her appearance as a genius 12 year old in season 6 "the unsual suspect.] and sources can tell us this much, there is a death at a LV dorm and Sara and Hannah are standing outside of it talking, Sara show's Hannah some pictures, which make Hannah extremely angry and starts shouting at Sara, who is obviously putting up a fight of her own. (this episode was in filming the night that A La Cart aired!)THIS IS ALL THEIR ALOUD TO SAY BECAUSE THIS IS THE EPISODE OF WHICH JORJA FOX IS SUPPOSED TO BE LEAVING RIGHT?!?! at least we know that she stays until then. heres another thing that i dont get...in the promo for episode 4, the case of the crossdressing carp, why did they show the proposal, i mean i know that like Sara's answer is what they want us waiting for, but wouldn't it be a little more special if they never showed us grissom saying "maybe we should get married?" and just say the moment GSR fans have been waiting for? (which, by the way, i find hilarious that they're using a fan-given ship name! :) ) it would make us actually live through out this week by the way -.:.ONLY.4.MORE.DAYS!.:.- including today...:(
    mkay im done with my little rant...this episode is either gonna make us love or hate TPTB..

2. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

wow.... i cannot wait until thursday.....i just rewatched the promo...for the tenth time
    ok first i have a question, what episode is jorja fox supposed to leave at? i thought someone said it was in november, is that right? and OMG sara had better say yess to grissom! if she doesn't, we should shun her. lol no just kidding but i seriously cannot wait!!!!!!!!

3. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

I cannot wait until Thusday.

I am so happy. Grissom finally proposed. It took him long enough. I just hope Sara says yes. However some people might argue that maybe we should get married is a proposal. I think Sara will say yes.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WELL, for once that Auseillo was right, did you all read the newest files news! on here, today? Jorja is LEAVING :( I'm pretty stunned and saddened, why the hell can't she just finish out the season, like the rest of them, I'm really heartsick about this, so what else is there to say? :confused:

PERFECT HARMONY then!

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't know desertwind, I wish she just finish the whole season. I guess Grissom will go back to his old self again, like the fans want. I don't want him back to his old self again, I love him the way he is, happy. Sara is teaching him to have fun like the rest of the teams are. That mean, no GSR, no Snickers, No Sandles, No salsa or something. That will make Sara's hater happy.

You may be right, Desertwind, this could be their last season after May. I hope I'm wrong. I heard they going to the nineth season.

6. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

So, she really is leaving, huh? This is so sad.... I mean.... God.... ;_; What are they going to do with the story line? How are they going to resolve things?

7. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I...wow.

I'm so blowed by this. I serously want to go cry in a corner.

I love JF and I love everything she stands for. Yes, when I first read it, being angry was my initial reaction. I think I'm more angry about the situation, than anyone really. I hate the fact they treated her like that and everything that was going on behind closed doors. Not so much her leaving, but the REASON she's leaving. I know we don't have the whole story, and we propably never will, but I know it wasn't pretty and I KNOW for a fact that most of it was NOT HER decision to leave. She loves these people, us, the show, GSR. She praised it until she was blue in the face.

I am going to miss her and it will be sad to see her go. I will more than likely cry, just as I am now posting this. But I respect her and her wishes.

Sara Sidle has been an intricate part of my life and I don't for one second regret ANY of it. She's changed my life, for the better I might add.

I like that she knows she's loved when she leaves. That's something that I'll never ever forget. And something she'll never ever forget. It makes me feel good and I'm sure it makes her feel good as well.

Sure, I will no longer make it a religious Thursday night ritual in my house anymore, but I will watch from time to time. (To see my sexy Greg Sanders. :devil: ) But I know it'll never be the same. EVER. Because she's not there.

I just hope they don't fade her out or ruin the GSR. If she leaves with the GSR intact, I will be okay.

She did say she wanted to get off the ride for a while. Who knows? Maybe down the road she'll come back, at LEAST for the series finale, and everything will be hunkey dorey.

But for now, I will enjoy the little GSR we have left, and the little Sara we've got left, and sit in my happy little bubble until it all goes away forever.

I want a kiss before she leaves. They owe it to us.

Which ever road Jorja travels, I will be one step behind her.

Now, I will numb the pain in my chest and get seriously DRUNK.

8. Desertwind

Join the crowd, I've been crying off and on since I read this.. sure ruined my day, and future with this GSR romance, & beloved Jorja :( why oh why, doesn't make sense :( I'm positive she's got good reasons, but why not just stay for 6 more months? what could be so pressing that she'd bail in Nov. :eek: and your right we'll probably never know the real reason, I just hope they take her out in a good way with some good romantic overtones with the 'awesome twosome' our beautiful couple, and I'll bet Billy Petersen knows why? their tight off screen, and the rest of the cast are probably as sad as we are :confused: where or where will this lead Grissom in his future? this so SUCKS :mad:, and I'll join you on the getting drunk :( crap, and all the other words I can't post here!!!!!!

9. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

HUrayyyyy for GSR!
    Huraaaaaayyyy for being drunk!
    HUraaaaaaaayyyy for FREKAING CBS for screwing this up!

Yeah. I'm toAsted!
    JORJA FOX ROCKS MY SOCKS! (Heh. I rhymed! Woooo!)

GSR is gongi to end the way I want it to or CBS os going to get my tv for a present!

10. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

*big innocent eyes*

But I thought Sara wasn't ready to say goodbye...

*sings;* fight the tears, with pretty smiles and lies about the times...

It seemed like a good line to sing..

I'm definitely crushed that my favourite character is leaving the show. Especially because after all the suspense of 'will she, or won't she die', and then she lives, and now she's leaving.

I'm very curious to see Grissom's reaction to Sara leaving. I wonder on what terms Sara will leave, since Jorja is leaving the show.

I know there were rumours that she was leaving earlier, but I wanted to stay away from those. And I didn't want to believe them. And Ausiello isn't that credible anyway, so I don't really believe anything he says. Now that Jorja has said it, it's reality. I can't ignore it now. :(

Excuse me while I go cry.

11. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i'm so sad i really can't talk about...
    i blame CBS for this...for don't know what is good
    i just hope a good end for GSR!!
    i need drink
    so sad

12. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

If I was older, and I drank, I would be so getting drunk right now! All I can say is, Grissom and Sara better still be together when she leaves. Otherwise someone WILL die.

13. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

I still can't believe this.... I'm almost in tears, as is everyone else. I just.... I want to know why! Why is she leaving now? Why not just finish out the season? And you know what? There're going to be people happy she's leaving! Damn it, how can they be happy? Fuck it all! Have your "forensics" show back.

14. Desertwind

Right, and now Grissom can get together with Cath or Lady Heather, like that'll happen :mad:.. sad but true, that's what they will be talking about..its a sad day on here :( I don't know what to say to make things right or happy, I'm sad and depressed... I'm going off, can't concentrate on this right now :( I was so positive that she was going to stay, I'm wondering what the rest of the cast is thinking, especially Billy Petersen, bet he's bummed out :( he adores her... well good night and stay safe all of you! sorry moderators, we're all unhappy and upset right now.. please forgive the rants!

[​IMG] in our dreams....!!!!!!!!!!!

15. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

Sigh... This is distinctly annoying, especially since I like to pretend that I'm not the kind of person who gets emotionally involved in fictional characters... That's what I keep telling myself. ;-)

At any rate, all we know is that Jorja is leaving, right? We don't know how this will actually play out for GSR.
    So, I'm not particularly talented at finding spoilers. Are there any upcoming spoilers that will tell us anything about what Sara's going to do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.