Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Ignoring the baiting and negative commentary is precisely what is expected of those wishing to partcipate in this thread and Forum. If one cannot do so then a time out and away is probably the best thing all the way around until one is able to do the necessary.

Note to All:

I'm having to repeat myself again in the space of 2 consecutive pages in this thread which is chapping my hide to no end. Please refrain from the slanging and other baiting antics as we're fast approaching official warning status for the persistent offenders.

Once again I am asking that GSR and other 'ship discussions be moved over to Shipper Central. Please do not use this Spolier thread to launch "GSR, Yes! vs GSR, NO!" debates. The some of you are ruining this discussion thread for the rest so please show some consideration for the others who don't wish to be entangled in this tiresome petty argument.

Destiny and I would appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Thank you.

2. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I thought Greg was supposed to be in this episode, yet he was left out of the promo. Can anyone verify if Greg will be in this episode at all?

3. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Completely agree! It was like I was watching bad fan vids off of Youtube! :p

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yes Greg is in this episode but further discussion should be done in the new thread as Destiny indicated here:

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Good lord..I'm totally wanting a Nick episode.

Dear God: Please let an episode for us Nick fans be in the wings. Thank you and here's a nice batch of cookie!

6. yamanbaia

yamanbaia Dead on Arrival

S01e10 Sex, lies and Larvae - Sara does experiment with dead pig
    S01e15 Table stakes - Sara asks for a stake
    S02e15 Burden of proof - Sara says she's a vegetarian since doing the pig experiment

you can't expect the writer no to change the characters personality through the years. Even real people can change their minds once they found the right person. Plus in Rashomama Sara was still bitter and single.

7. Daylight

Daylight Victim

Actually you're wrong there - we've been told she was already with grissom at the time, otherwise I agree with you, plus she wasn't against marriage per se she just thought that the whole wedding ceremony and traditions around it was stupid. She was never against people getting together and if you notice she's always had a lot of respect about marriage as an institution - take the episode "swap meet" for instance - when she speaks a lot about her views on marriage

8. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

Table Stakes was not aired in sequence. That was one of the earliest episodes they wrote/filmed. Had they aired it in sequence, that continuity error would not have existed.

Also, wouldn't Rashomama have been after she and Grissom got together if they have been "intimate" for two years? (Was that season 6? I forget.) Anyway, someone else pointed out that what Sara said was that she was not anti-marriage, she's anti-stupid. I think the overdone wedding was just not her style.

9. sal

sal Dead on Arrival

I was just going to say the same thing. But I don't want Sara to become the invisible wife only referred to now and again . she is a great charecter in her own right not just as Grissom's love intrest an I want to see her working with the rest of the team again Nick an Catherine even Ecklie.

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

so any thoughts about the fresh Goodbye and Goodnight spoilers? I'm glad they're revisiting whatshername from Unusual Suspect but wish they'd say more about Sara.

11. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Hannah and Marlon West were interesting characters. I like how the CSI writers are revisiting old cases, it's going back to the old times when some characters showed up a few times in a season or seasons.

I wonder if Nick and Sara will be working on this one.

12. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Jorja Fox online has posted an article that confirms from Jorja herself that she is leaving after episode 7.

I have to run off and cry now... :(

If you want more info, go to www.jorjafox.net

13. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

I am curious to see if the Kubler-Ross grief cycle holds true now:

1. Shock
    2. Denial
    3. Anger
    4. Bargaining
    5. Depression
    6. Testing
    7. Acceptance

I expect we will see at least the first five in short order. :rolleyes:
    LaSquisita

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I already posted this information on Jorja leaving in the Sara spoiler thread which is the appropriate thread to discuss this NOT IN THE SPOILER THREAD - Got to this link. Thank you. Sara spoiler thread

15. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Since this information relates to almost all of the preceding posts in this thread, it seems much more appropriate here.
    Maybe now we can clear the air of GSR speculation and get to the real spoilers.
    LaSquisita

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.