Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

no problem...always happy to help a fellow Speed/Rory addict :D :lol: and now i'm so excited that i can hardly concentrate hard enough to update my fanfics over in the fanfic forum.

2. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

lol I did the samething! I am working on a paper for my English class & the promo came on I was like OMG!! I can't miss this Speed is on!! :lol:

3. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i don't think he meant that his job was boring per say but that it was more so, there wasn't really any development for him like there was for the other characters. really though how many times can you make 'i'll get this to dna' sound different ha. but yeah i personally really like the science aspects of the show so i get what your saying. but yeah anyways i don't know if he isn't dead and they do plan on bringing him back more i just don't want tptb to screw it up and make it this really stupid thing like they did with the ray caine story line.

4. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

guys I'm so excited for tomorrow..but a little disappointed cause i have to wait until 1 am to watch it, because I'm working tomorrow night :(

5. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

Less than 24 hours to go!!! :D

Hang in there everyone!! :)

6. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

When all you lovely ladies are sitting down to watch BBYD tonight I shall be in the land of ZZZ'ds :lol: by the time I arise at 7am tomorrow all of of you apart from Hawaii I think :lol: will have watched it. I'll be coming straight online as soon as get in work at 8/9am wanting a full low down, and by the time I get home on Tuesday evening I hope I will have been able to watch most of the episode :p

Found this on YouTube (am I Ok to post this?) its a 36second clip of Rory from ComicCon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXp8Wjl3P0g Warning: The audience member asking Rory a question.....never heard a more annoying monotone voice in my enitre likfe :eek: :p

7. shortea

shortea Rookie

Cool Team photo!!
    Have fun tonight campers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. tranceraver69

tranceraver69 Hit and Run

i hope in this coming up ep in 6 hrs will show that he is alive not some hallucination i'm tivo'ing it
    Edited to add Spoiler Code

9. shortea

shortea Rookie

I don't know some hallucination can be fun.
    Let's watch it and see and then talk about it
    tomorrow!!

C-ya

10. timspeedlefan

Poor Rory. lol. I found myself saying HUH?? After I woke up. The person that asked the question sounds like a friend of mine, when we are talking on the phone and she talks like that, I end up falling asleep. lol.

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:lol: I loved Rory's response. He seems like such a cool guy. (He reminds me of a couple people I know, lol) Thanks for the link, June, it definitely lifted my spirits. :D

And yes, it's okay to post it. ;) If YouTube hasn't removed it, TalkCSI now allows it.

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG!!!! Only like four hours to go for me!!!!! I have been waiting for this day for three long years and now it's finally here!!! woohoo!!!!! :D and OMG i loved Rory's respone :lol: so great!! :lol:

13. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

I won't be able to watch it till tomarrow when I get home from school!!*tear* :( :(

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

OMG i feel so bad!!! *draws tear line on cheek with finger*

on the happy side only 3 and a half hours for me!!!! :D i so can't wait!!! *SQUEE* i really really can't wait!!!!!!! I can hardly contain myself!!!!!!!!!

15. timspeedlefan

1 hour 15 minutes to go for me!!!! :D hee hee. Getting pretty antsy here! Got the DVD ready to tape the epi. I'm ready. Bring on my Speed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.