Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Just seen the promo myself and i fell off of my chair with shock, I can't believe he's back....our Speed's back. :D
    Edited by Mod to add Spoiler Code

2. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

I had only seen the promo once and that was Monday night, but last night I saw it 2 times back to back. I am soooooo excited to see my Speedle again.

3. shortea

shortea Rookie

OMG I can't wait for Monday!! I seem the promos 3 times
    last night and he looks so good that they made wanting more..
    Why can't he pop in front of me like that?
    Can U just image that. Your sitting alone at
    home or where ever you are. You think of him
    and pop there he is. Even for a moment what a
    way to brighten up your day..!!! :) ;) :lol:

4. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

^^that would be awesome. to be able to make anyone just pop up in front of you whenever you wanted. what a super power to have. take that peter petrelli!

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

ok cool thanks....just pm when you're gonna change it :D and i'll be sure to credit Haunting_you24 :D although i just made my icon and siggy so i'll want these for a while.....

and only one more day!!!!! i can't stand it!!!!! :D

6. haunting_you

haunting_you Victim

Man I just love watching the preview, it gets better and better each time I see it, lol. I wish Monday was just here already.

Was wondering if anyone had a bigger version of this by the way?

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9672/96371319qu6.png

I love the way Speed looks in that promo. I have a big poster version from a magazine but I don't have a scanner :(

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

lol now that i think about it...what pictures don't i have!? LOL!!!! it's easier to name the ones i don't have!! LOL!!! lemme check...i know i have it somwhere.......here it is :D

Promo pic

8. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

9. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

Just had to say I love your siggy & your icon! I totally agree with your siggy I hope he is really there!

June_85, Thanks for the article!! :)

10. timspeedlefan

Didn't know if this was considered a spoiler, but I'll put it in here just the same. Just read the article. Very good. That one line Rory said "It's no big deal," well honey, it's a big deal to us. lol.

11. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

timspeedlefan, Oh Yes! You Right It's A Very Big Deal!!

12. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

"I remember when I did 'Dazed and Confused.' For a year straight, they would just offer me drug-addict parts..."

OMG LOL!!! i died laughing when i read this part!!!! hehe.....it's so funny that they would only offer him drug addict parts :lol: poor Rory. although i must say...he made a very sexy stoner :p :lol:

and as for the more spoilerish parts
    i'm still hoping that he'll be alive despite what Rory has said.....i really really want him to be alive. and i think it is a big deal even if he doesn't see it that way. and i'm sad that the only reason he quit in the first place was because of the DNA and science part of it....i would have found it intersting to learn new terminology all the time. i mean non of the crimes are ever the same so i don't know why he thouhgt it was boring :( all in all i really hope that the TPTB stick with their extreme habit of not telling the actors the straight truth and end up changing the story...because that will mean that he won't be a hallucination...he'll be alive if they keep up with thier habits. for once i hope they do. i really really want him to be alive because if he wasn't i don't think i could stand losing him all over again. plus if he's a hallucination that means that Eric isn't getting better...he's getting worse :(

13. timspeedlefan

Just saw the promo again. (I stopped working on my paper for class long enough to see my Speedle) and I'm like Speedle's back and getting all excited and my family is looking at me like I'm totally nuts. :lol:

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

why do some of you call him "Speedle" i mean i know it's his formal name and all but i'd figured seeing as he's so important to you..you'd call him Speed or Speedy or soemthing like that.

i so can't wait!!!! finally....tomorrow is almost here!!!!! *squee*

15. haunting_you

haunting_you Victim

Thank you :) I could never find a decent size pic of that promo online anywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.