The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. never_again

never_again Witness

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To self: Get on with the stupid English essay, the quicker it is finished, the quicker you can do other homework and not fail those subjects. I mean, seriously, you need to do the Latin homework. Look! It's 11:19 already, and you haven't even got a page yet, plus all the time you spent on it yesterday. Seriously!

To English Teacher: I hate you.

To Self: Get on with the essay.

2. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

To father:

Why did you had to do this, take away our life and inoncent.. I dont know how to feel, to do... YOu just killed me.. dont know how to feel any more, thanks for the nigthmares, the pain, the memory's & everything more..

To Myself:

Dont drown now, keep holding on, you can do this.. You are strong enough.. Dont walk away for it but figth it..

3. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To sleep: I wish I could've gotten more of you. Only Sam is all "lets get up at 8 in the morning and eat cold crapes" ughh.

To my roommate: Yeah, I know I said I would clean the computer area yesterday, but then you started spazzing out so I left. And now I don't want to do it! Not like I wanted to do it yesterday anways. And none of this is my stuff! I get told to clean this area, because it's "all mine"...I haven't even picked up anything that's mine!

To gf: You know what you should do? Come homee. I'm bored. And tired, and you should see my new sweater vest! Muahha. I missers you!

4. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

To The Police: **** you guys, for cancelling the concert on Tuesday. :mad:
    We were so ready, we had so planned ahead and then... you cancel a whole show because your throat's a little soar? Sting, you're a wuss. :(

5. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

To Travis: yess you will continue having to listen to all our girly conversations about thongs, hot lesbian action, new eyeshadow and other random shitt for the next three weeks. welcome to hell. hehehehe. i just hope you can survive it. all the south of nowhere watching, giggling insanely, eating slippery noodles with spoons out of a pot and all the rest of it :D

To self: congrats on the new job

To new boss: hehe i already love you! thanks you for givig me two weekends in a row off! thank you for promising to give me most weekends and ever tuesday off! (yes i know you think having tuesdays off is so i can do homework but it's really so i can watch bones and house :p but thanks you anyways!!)

To mom: i can't believe you took him back just like that

To self: forgive him. you were in his postition before. except yo uhad the decencey to say goodbye befoe leaving. just give him a break.

6. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

To my ex-sst teacher: You scare the living schizers out of me

To year 7's: STOP BEING ANNOYING SOCIAL CLIMBERS YOU ARE ONLY 11 YEARS OLD!

To my ipod (which broke this afternoon): I loved you! and you broke....damn you

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To TV channels: How come commercials are airing at the same time on every channel? I switch to another show when the commercial breaks are on, only to find commercials there as well. Sucks.

To brain: You suck. Why are you empty? You have nothing to distract you from writing, why can't you come up with anything?

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To co-workers: Learn to read the dates on the boxes. The frozen stuff isn't too bad...execpt when you open the box of pies 3 days before it's supposed to be because you think you can bake them for youself! Check the cooler dates it's not fair when we find food that's spoiled or is about to hit it's date. It all costs the company money! I'm very willing to give free reading lessons so that you know hat is going on!!

9. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To where ever I'm applying: Do me a favour, give me an interview. I hatee job hunting, I just want a job! Pleaseee!

To spastic teacher: WTF. We like, knocked on your door, and you came and freakked right out. Like oh my god. I'm not going to volunteer to do something, when I could be using that class time for something better, for you to start freaking out at me. Ughh.

To my roommate: I will get a job! Muahaha. Yeahh, I should do that before rents due...or I get hungry. Hmmm.

To friend: Haha, she's gay, and mine, sorry. PS. Stop staring at her constantly. It's cute the first couple days, then it just turns creepy...

10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Tot he stupid drivers: There is a speed limit for a reason, and to be going 15 miles under that on a busy road is so stupid of you. Talk about being a daner to society! also the use of blinkers is pretty much mandatory...otherwise you could cut someone off and almost make thme hit you. Thanks you stupid tan Safari van that did that to me this morning.

Also to the stupid people that think I have to cater to their gamng needs: I have a life I'm not going to sit here and wait for you to play 5 hours of endless Super Smash Bros when I have things to do. If you keep complaining that there isn't an officer around to unlock the game cabinet then deal with it, we have lives, classes, and errand t run.

11. never_again

never_again Witness

To My Muse: You're sweet and all, but getting cold feet as soon as I commit to a plot? What's up with that? I know, I shouldn't be only writing during November, but I've been looking forward to it :D. I have tried to write other times. So every time I think about my plot, please don't pick out obvious things, please don't tell me my main char's name sucks, please please please don't throw a strop!

To Maths Teacher: When I say "I'm not going to spend my time counting data, I'm going to spend it writing." I don't really mean that. I will do my maths coursework.

To English Teacher: "Jenny good essay." Doesn't mean anything to me. It could just be good as in 'good you can improve on this and maybe not get a B' or good as in 'good well done A/A*'. Argh!

To Room: You're so cold, I'm like shivering!

12. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

To problem: Why are you still here after nearly 3 yrs????

To ucas and uni stuff: aaarrrgghh! Why is it so hard to write a personal staement!

To maths teachers: You rock seriously! I mean 71% on that test is great for me and your support is amazing. Stats teacher you inspire me to be the best i can in all i do and thanks to you i think i mite be just ok.

13. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To Sobeys (a grocery store): Why did you have to hire 3 new people? You could've hired meee. :(. I don't want to wait a couple weeks to see if you fire those people and might possibly hire me! Why does this finding a job thing have to be soo difficult? :(

To myself: Do your homework missy! Otherwise you are going to be up all late again, complaining that you hate homework, but you did it to yourself!

To myself (again): You may hate trying to find a job with the biggest, deepest, burning passion, but do not rest until you find one! That way you'll find one!

14. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

To weather: Get better! I hate rain,it was so nice the last days, why did you have to change? I'm not ready for winter!

To former best friend: Why don't you reply to my email? I had hoped that maybe there'd be a chance to meet you again, you sounded so serious in your mail. You're 22 years old, soyou should be old enough to do what you want and not care about what your girlfriend wants you to do! Dammit it was hard to write you all that, but I mean every single word. I still miss you and the good old times. I wish we could somehow go back to that. I know we can't, though. But I hope so much that someday we'll be friends again. I never did anything wrong, and I think you know by now that I'm serious about this. You used to be my best friend, we talked about meeting again in 70 years from now - what's happened to that? I just wish I could talk to you again, it's been such a long time since I last saw you. And I don't like that - what about you?

To self: Don't get melancholic.

15. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To Math: Why the heck do you have to be so hard? Seriously just adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplication is really all I need for the majors and minor that I want. Stupid college system!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.