Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustang

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chocolate_bunnys, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mus

I know there are probably cuts between what we've seen so far and what will actually show, but in the most recent clip, it looks like her mouth is starting to say "OK" before she fully realizes what's been said. Like, her gut reaction was yes, but she stopped since that's not the kind of question you answer nonchalantly, even if it's asked that way...

2. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

anyone else getting a nagging feeling that we wont find out her answer until 805? lol i just have this horrible feeling that they're going to keep us hanging - TPTB seem rather fond of doing that to us lately! - yes of course the promos are cut and pasted together out of order, they don't want to give too much away do they? they want to keep us guessing about her answer. going back to the original point, I still think she'll say yes, I'm sure Sara and Griss have spoken about her past and how it'll affect her future, I don't think he'd ask her knowing that she had a fear of her past beomcing their future

3. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Umm Question:
    Where is this new promo that everyone is talking about?

I've looked on Youtube and Innertube but I can't find it.

Help me?

4. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Here you go CBS Promo

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I don't think they'll make us wait for her response. They're hyping up the "What will she say?!?!?!?!" bit WAY too much for that. That was an awesome article about Jorja - thank you for posting it! Either way, I still think that she'll say yes, and then leave him anyway.

6. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Hey, I gotta idea for the new club name... GSR even CBS knows our name.

7. BabyBunting

BabyBunting Witness

lol I know Sarahvma, i just can't help but have that nag in me. ok i may just be reading too much into things and i don't know if i'm 100% here (only viewing on the tube on an old comp so i'm not swearing my life on this) - but didn't the promo say he WILL change her life forever, not he COULD. I am still optimistic she says yes and that she stays, what she said in the interivew "He's the most incredible scene partner, I've ever had and he's a great friend. I couldn't have scored any higher than getting William Petersen to be my boyfriend on TV" makes me think she knows a good thing... IYKWIM. at least... i hope anyway

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

so y'all know what? if sara says yes, grissom will probably get her a ring right? and she's SO gonna wear it so everybody in the lab will spot it right on, and i can just HEAR this gossip between the team - Is this what i think it is?, or Hole s***, are they ... ENGAGED?. gaaah, so awesome. another thought is that Grissom will probably give her his mother's ring, which is even more exciting. i wonder when finally somebody is going to approach either one of them about their relationship. maybe soon to at least congratulate on the engagement if it becomes known.

yeah, i can see that 50% of people want the title from the promo and the other half want to nominate, vote or some other solution.

so anybody has any suggestions since it's kinda late for us to nominate and all? maybe we should wait with it until after the ep?

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Do you fans really think Sara is going to turn his kinda of marrige proposal down? she's wanted this guy, since the first time she laid eyes on him, and I think he felt the same, but things became clear to him, when he went on his sabbitical, and he realized how much she really meant to him "I said I'd miss you and I do" and them he made his moves, when he came back, it'll be riveting to see her response

[​IMG]

10. BrookeSidle

BrookeSidle Rookie

I definitely don't think she'll flat-out say "no" like Griss in play with fire, but I could see her saying something like "I love you Gil, but I don't think we're ready for marriage". She'll probably say yes though. She better! I was thinking that the look on Sara's face after he asks is sort of like in LL after she read his letter; happy, but a little pissed at the same time.

I haven't seen the clip, just the promo that was on TV. I started watching the clip, but I decided I don't want to know what happens until the episode airs.

Oh my god, I just went to the spoiler picture thread and a whole bunch of grillows people are there talking about how cath and griss never work on the same case anymore. Then sarahvma tried to say they were together in DD, and everyone said that that "didn't count" because they were looking for Sara! I mean, how does that not count? Urgh, I'm not going to those threads anymore.

I don't get why people have such a problem with the age difference. She's 35/36 and he's 50/51. They're old enough that it shouldn't be such a problem. I mean, if I was dating someone 15 years older than me, that would be creepy, because he'd be like twice my age. But they're both adults, and he's less than 1/2 times her age. Besides, if anyone should have a problem with the age thing it should be Sara. And she's wanted him for years! Sometimes I just don't get how some people's minds work.

11. PurpleAm5

PurpleAm5 Hit and Run

I don't think she'll say yes because the TPTB don't want her to. I think they want to create a reason for people to stop liking her so when she leaves everyone will feel sorry for Grissom. What upsets me the most is that we have been waiting for this, and they do when JF is suppose to be leaving :mad:. I want them to be married. One of my critcism has been that the personal lives of the CSI are not realistic. Real CSI have families and married lives. All we see is disfunction. I like the idea that Sar and Grissom could have a normal relationship and now they are going to mess it up. I hope the TPTB prove me wrong or I am out of here :mad:. GSR forever

12. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Oh, the irony in all of this. >.<
    I wish I could remember why, but there is irony, alright!
    Dunno about the thread name, because it's slightly chicken counting. I think it'd be better to wait until next Thursday.

Meh, meh. If Jorja is going to leave, better it be under the terms of quitting her job to spend more time with her work-loaded husband. I'd be cool with that. As much as I love Sara and want her to stay on the show until Ecklie grows some hair atop that head, if she's going to leave, I'd want it to be this way. Obviously, so does everybody else. Even though I still, personally, think it is all a hoax. Because I'm just Stupidly Optimistic, like that. ;]

And so there is finally something for the spoiler free peepz to read...
    Uh...
    Does anybody want pizza?
    Okay, now, does anybody want a ride to get the pizza?
    Because I've got a mustang, and it's red...but it doesn't totally run...
    So I guess we could walk...
    Or something.

- Andy // Toasty

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I told my mom that Grissom proposal to Sara and she said, Sara can get engaged then she can turn around and gave the ring back later in the episode. In my mind, keep go back and forth, she will said yes, or she will said no. I saw the picture for What and Who? Grissom look married man, I can't see the ring, I put 400% to see it and I still can't see it.

Guys, do you ever get a feeling that Jorja will leave the show? I hope she don't leave, it like you break up the family.

14. SaraxGrissom

SaraxGrissom Rookie

Re: Grissom & Sara #30: Pin Me Down...But Not With a Mustan

Holy freaking cow..... Wow! 0.0 Damn it! And I'm gunna have to miss next episode cause of stupid work! x.x Damn it.

15. emily77

emily77 Dead on Arrival

I originally had this all in one spoiler box, but it was a bit long for one paragraph...

I didn't see a ring in the photo I saw of that episode, either, but I don't think that means anything either way. Even though they're living in Vegas, even if Sara says yes and doesn't change her mind at all, it's entirely possible that they'd wait a few months to actually get married, so there'd be no reason for Grissom to have a ring yet.

You know, the amount of discussion outside of spoiler boxes the past few days would probably all fit inside this spoiler box...
    I don't know if there are photos of Sara beyond the bee suit, but as far as she goes, I know quite a few women who never had engagement rings and don't care. Also, the history of engagement rings is insurance on the woman's "purity"--before the 20th century, engagement rings weren't as common, and if the engagement was broken off the woman and/or her family would actually sue the would-be groom for damages, since the woman was now pretty much unmarriageable (people didn't always wait till the wedding, even in the Victorian era). So on top of Grissom not needing a ring just yet, I think it would be entirely in character for Sara to go without an engagement ring (not to mention the diamond industry... but an engagement ring doesn't have to be diamond.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.