Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Hestia, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #7: "You’re fantastic" - CaRWash

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much (RL sucks), but I've really enjoyed the chatter going on in here!

I was as surprised as you were carla about everyone not whining about R/N. I'm glad that we've learned to look past that and focus on what's really under it all! :devil: I think that the Ryan/Natalia thing has really been portrayed as more of a friendship thing all along and that's why we tend not to stress about it too much.

I also agree with the missing scene thing! I want to see a fanfic on it people! :lol: I'm working on a short one shot of my own that I hope to get up this weekend. It's a lot of fluff and it deals with a bet between Calleigh and Ryan concerning whether or not they can keep a "relationship" a secret from their fellow co-workers. I'm excited about it!

And as for the website thing, I think that's a totally cool idea! The only name I can come up with for a site is S.U.D.S., in which the initials could each stand for something cute in the CaRWash relationship, none of which I can think of now because it's way past my bedtime. ;) I thought SUDS was appropriate because of the CaRWash theme in general. Anyone have any ideas what the initials could stand for?

CaRWash Forever!!!!!

2. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

carla, the website is great idea!
    About the name/names, I'm so into Setting laptops on fire. I know I didn't make up that but I think it's so CaRWash. COTC, the burning laptop and Cal/Ryan remind me the fire, the word CaRWash reminds me a lot of water. IMO there's always been spark between the two. So I think the name could be related to fire maybe. Then again that just my opinion.
    CaRWash_Cutie, I don't have any ideas what the initials could stand for. Maybe S for sexy. :devil:

3. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Super
    Uncontrolable
    Diehard
    Shippers

what do all think? and i love Curse of the Coffin!!! especially the part with the spontanious cumbustion :devil: it was SO from thier natural chemistry!!!!

4. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

the website idea - great. i have no idea what the name could be but it should definitely involve fire

and I have finally seen the Cyber-lebrity scene and it was hot hot hot. the glances he sent her could easily bring the ocean to a boiling point and her smile ... they are undeniable

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Carla...ok that sucks. Uhm, I might be popping a bubble here, but I too am working on a CaRWash site. Got the layout, got the name, got the staff....in fact I was gonna ask you to help me later. I was just gonna keep it a surprise because I wasn't sure whether I'd ever make it far enough.

Ok this is weird :lol: I thought I was original, lol. Uhm...mail me, k? Maybe we can exchange some ideas.

Does anyone else think this is spooky? :p

6. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Well you know what they say Nikki, great minds think alike and CaRWashers definitely have great minds! :lol:

I'm so excited to see what comes of all this website stuff! It's about time we finally got a place to really call our own! And to have a spot where we can watch the best moments and read the best fanfiction and just enjoy the best pictures, well that is something to look forward to!

CaRWash Forever!

7. catheline

catheline Hit and Run

I'm excited too!
    Nikki it's not spooky. It's great the CaRWasher think alike;) And it doesn't suck cause when you and Carla are ready, we have two fansites;)
    I was just wondering few days ago why aren't out there a CRW website cause it seems to me that Cal and Ryan have a pretty long history already. I'm not sure but it should be over two years.
    I know out there are two CaRWash fanlistings but one of them is down. But website is a great idea! We really need it and it would represent the CaRWash luv.
    Cal/Ryan are so hot that they can set the whole world on fire!

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oooh can I be on your site staff? please? unless you already have enoguh people...then never mind but if you need more....I'm here to help :D

9. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

A CaRWash site?? :eek:
    That will be great!
    Can´t wait to see it.

Sorry guys that I haven´t got a lot of time to write in here...I wish I had...but what can I do..

I see the second episode of Csi Miami, and I have to say, that was awesome!! :)
    Ryan smiling, and holding hand with Calleigh!!
    So I made a banner of it, hope you guys like it.

CaRWash the best! :cool:

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Aww...cutecute!!^^^^ I really hope that towards season's end they'll start to get back on track!!! I miss their "flirtiness". BTW, "shock" was on a few nights ago, heeheehee "your fantastic", she laughs. You know he was hoping to attend the wedding with her!!! They could of shared a nice little dance together...it would of been beautiful....IF we were the writers & not the viewers.

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

mjszud, I know that feeling. Oh how I wish I was on the writing staff. Which reminds me I want to get writing something.

I heard there was no CaRWash in the last ep, right? Are there spoilers for next week?

Saya, just pop in now and then, ok? ;) The site is being worked on, Carla turned out to be a big help, so we'll get there in the end. I hope. It will take a while thought. Need4Speed, I'm good for now, but if I need help in the future I'll let you know. That is, if you remind the three lines post, ok? :p

12. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

I feel like a bad CSIM fan this week. I'm somewhat ashamed to say that I totally missed this week's episode. Didn't even tape it (it's just that baseball playoffs have sort of taken over my life the last couple of weeks...Go Rockies! ;) ). However, in missing the new episode, I knew I'd be able to come here to get filled in.
    So...does that mean that we didn't get any CaRWash love this week? I'm out of the loop this time!

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

You missed nothing, my friend!! No carwash...actually there was hardly even Ryan. Aside from missing some very touching moments between Eric & his old buddy Speed...which in my opinion was probably the best part of the episode...other than that...nada!!

14. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Oh, I haven't been here in a while :rolleyes: Anyway, I'm back now for the fun! ;)

Heather, I read 'Luck' which was really nice! Simple yet it showed their feelings and it was cute. Really like the 'movie' idea ;) One of this days, the movie turns into something else...that is, if it hasn't already :p

*sips virgin cosmo too* Loved how you said it! I do am more confident about some of the old flirty scenes with big smiles after the hand-touching scene :)

carolina, I had the exact same thing after watchinf COTC 'So that's where they got the thread name' Lovely funny episode.

Ah yeah, CaRWash site is a really great idea, both of you girls :)

15. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yeah there really wasn't much. but i think that seeing Speed again was actually better than CaRWash in this ep. only because it's been so long since we've seen Speed (three years!) it was just a nice change. don't get me wrong i love my CaRWash :D but it was just nice. although i hope there's lots of CaRWash in the new ep!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.