Ryan/Jon #17: Ryan, where have you gone?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CSI_Kat, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfefangirl

Wolfefangirl Dead on Arrival

>.< That's right! I want him to be a serious guy again! Ya hear that, CSI: Miami writing staff! Build his character up again or us rabid Ryan Wolfe/Jon Togo fan girls will attack you! >3 RAWR! :devil:

2. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

I think when/if they get him back in the lab and on the team they need to re-build his credibility again and show a serious side. A good way to do this would be to make Ryan central to a big storyline where he has to make a significant and obvious choice of how to handle things. And then he has to show that where he would have taken the route that got him into trouble before, he now shows that he can choose the right course of action and understands why it is the right thing to do.
    Maybe he needs a few storylines like this to get the point home - at least then we would get lots and lots of Ryan screen time - always a good thing!!! ;) :lol:

3. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I saw a few clips about the episode and I was very disappointed.
    Natalia was right, how should something like that help him to get his job back? I think he only did it because he got more money than in the gun range.
    but the others weren't very happy about it.
    Horatio looked so stunned as he saw Ryan and Ryan felt very uncomfortable, Frank wasn't very nice either (didn't understand everything :rolleyes:) and Natalia was very sad and shocked about it. That woman helped him and I hope he didn't destroy the slightly growing friendship between them.
    I also think that he didn't set her up.
    and I like the pink shirt. :D

I like your idea very much dna_girl!
    He needs to gain their trust back.

4. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

Amen! ;)
    I don't know how much more of this I can take. I just want him to regain the respect he deserves and for the animosity from the other team members to go away. Sure, the tension won't go away overnight, but still...we want the real Ryan back! The thread title sure is accurate...but I won't lose faith! My love for Ryan is undying... :)

Oh, and I had my powder puff game at school today, so I'll post a picture of my jersey a little later.

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

:lol: i know!! and how about hoe he wrote on David and Khandi's faces :lol: he has such a sense of humor!!! :lol:

6. SweetDarling

SweetDarling Rookie

I just saw the preview for next Monday's new epi. Ryan looks UNBELIEVABLY HOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

7. asiagirl

asiagirl Dead on Arrival

@Sweet Darling: Can you give me the Link for the preview for Monday ? Thanks , well I don t found the Preview for Monday

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i saw it on CBS during CSI.....i woudln't have know it was on if it wasn't for my mom. i don't watch CSI...i only watch Miami and she screamed my name and i was all like "What!?!? i'm trying to watch CSI: Miami on DVD and you keep distubing me!!!!" and she was like "well you're gonna miss the Miami promo if you don't get your a** out here!" and i bolted into the living room.....OMG!!! *drools* Ry looks so sexy!!!!

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

there is a link for it in the spoiler lab for youtube and I think they said cbs has it up. I watched it after csim monday and somehow I didn't even see ryan in it. *Runs to dvd to replay it to see if it's the same promo* Anyways he has a light green shirt on and it looks pretty nice.

spoiler pic for mondays ep Its not the best cap but you can see his shirt.

10. asiagirl

asiagirl Dead on Arrival

@Twitztid4Togo: Thanks for the Spoiler Pic for Monday, Thanks for the Link for Monday

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

yes i agree.....i always thought green was a very good color on him. it accents his hazel eyes. also i like orange on him too....hey that's a good idea for a poll.....

12. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I chose black - not sure why. I guess I just love guys in tight black t-shirts.....I think he looks great in any color.....

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I went with orange...I have a few images in my head of orange. :D

My prediction for the odd job for the week is golf baller collerctor at the local golf club, while moonlighting at the gun range!

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I went with purple...It's basically my fav color and I just love that shrinking purple t shirt he wears and I'm hoping it makes another appearance and the shrinkish is a lot. hehe.

odd job of the week let me think... I saw a preview and it showed a grave yard so I think maybe he'll be a grave digger this ep. SOmeone will get murdered with a shovel and his prints will be on it and IDK...

15. dna_girl

dna_girl Witness

Great poll Twiz! I went for blue; I just remember him in an episode in this gorgeous blue shirt which brought out his eyes in such a fantastic way.
    It's a good idea to stipulate that we can only pick one colour Twiz - you must know us so well and that we would all click everything if we could!! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.