Supernatural

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by draig_goch, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

that little girl was hella creepy, especially after you know the mom tried to kill her and she just reappeared in the kitchen...and yeah i screwed up they didn't say her name i just new it from the spoilers so i apologize for that *slaps self*
    oh, and did any one else just love how ben gave dean his jacket to cover the edge of the window, so cute <3

2. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I actually somehow expected the creepy girl being back in the house before the mom was.
    It was absolute cute when Ben gave Dean his jacket and also how he let all the other kids go out before him, the cuteness :D

3. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I echo a large portion of the thoughts everyone has posted above, so I won't go on like a broken record...well, I won't go on too much ;)

Dean was awesome with Ben! Jensen was the king of reactions this episode (like when those creepy kids were staring at him)! :lol:

Great job by Jared with the stuff at the end. I'm definately curious about all the "how is mom connected and why" to the yellow-eyed-demon. Nice continuity from last season too :)

I read some spoilers and sides from an upcoming episode, so I knew Ruby was a demon, but didn't see it coming out this quickly! I must say, I didn't have too high of hopes for the role when they announced their casting choice, but so far, so good. Let's hope they keep it up!! :D

Was there a preview for next week? I ran out of room on my dvd-r so I missed it if there was one.

4. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Wow, Skin took it for season 1, season 1 beat out season 2, and we had a 3 way tie for season 2's best episode. Kooky.

5. BabaOReilly

OK, new episode tonight and interesting things are afoot. Looks like we'll be seeing the next new recurring character. I hope I don't mind this one as well.

And I just watched last week's episode again and it still made me laugh a lot. That part about "Gumby Girl" kept me in sticthes: "Wait- does that make me Pokey?" :lol:

Although I wonder if all of you are even familiar with the super old clamation show, "Gumby and Pokey"? It's before my time, even, but it was still referenced a lot when I was growing up, and it still played in re-runs. Eddie Murphy also used to do a Gumby character on the old SNL that was hilarious as well.

6. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

Season 2 was the hardest to choose from :lol:

I never heard of "Gumby and Pokey" before, but googled them after I watch the Supernatural episode. :lol:

I can't wait to see the new episode and get new fix of Dean and Sam. :D :p

7. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

I never watched the show but I know there were a couple of movies I used to rent all the time. I loved it.

I am excited for tonights episode. If I can convince my Dad and Sister to let me watch it I will be even more excited!

8. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Wow. Sounds like "The Kids Are Alright" is a fairly good episode. I can't wait til Monday when we get to see it here in Australia. I loved the season opening. And in a write up for season three I read that the first two seasons can be considered "set up" for season three.

Can't wait to add more Deanisms to my list. The "hey, bleeding down here" has been my favourite Dean line thus far in season three. Still a little upset about Ash, though...

9. BabaOReilly

Oh man, Dean had some more funny ones again tonight, but I think my favourite funny moment was when Sam lost his shoe down the drain and Dean asks him what's wrong... The look on his face and his tone of voice when he responded, "I lost my shoe." :lol: God that was so funny! :D

10. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

I second that!! That was priceless!! They always give Dean/Jensen a chance to shine with the comedic stuff, it was nice to see that side of Sam/Jared. Definately was a fun episode!

11. BabaOReilly

Sam's misfortunes were awesome! And I agree- Jared did an amazing job of "bad luck" acting. He seemed so miserable, it was hilarious! :lol:

12. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

He looked so sad when he lost his shoe. Like a little kid. It was an awesome episode. The way their faces looked in the picture at the restaurant was priceless!

When Sam was sitting in the motel room and the furnace thing or whatever it was started smoking it was so funny.

When Dean threw the pen into the gun he was so happy that it actually worked.

I was a very good episode. I like the fact that they concentrated more on the funny stuff for it so we got a break from al the demon fighting and what not

13. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

Fricking HILARIOUS episode. I loved it from start to finish. Awesome.

14. BabaOReilly

How does everyone feel about "Bella"? I hope she doesn't end up being a potential love interest for either of the boys (probably Dean?). I don't like her... and that's a good thing- means she was doing her job! :lol:

I find it interesting that, despite the hardcore ending last season, this season has had a lot of light hearted joking-ness to it. There seem to be a lot more one liners and comic stuff. I wonder if that's an attempt to show how Dean is going for the "devil may care/going out with a bang" attitude?

15. Rellaaaa

Rellaaaa Lab Technician

I absolute loved the episode and was laughing so much :lol:

I'm not sure how if I like Bella or not, but she's weird. :lol: I don't get the whole stealing stuff from hunters at all, but maybe that's just me. Maybe I should put her already on the 'not liking' list already :lol:

The writers have some stuff for horrible deaths too the last 3 episode and the one in this episode was kinda gross too, but not as gross as in the first episode tho. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.