Wallace/Hodges: Full Experience #3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by mrb105, May 10, 2007.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Yeah, I can't figure out what that other Hodges scene is from in the opening credits. Anyone figure it out yet, or could it be from an upcoming episode???

opening credits for season 8

we all know the first is from Labrats...but the second one....hmmm

2. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I def. think the second scene is from an upcoming episode. I know this is the Hodges thread, but was anyone else upset that they didn't change a thing besides adding in Hodges and the one shot of Warrick? I thought they would at least change it up a little.

3. DJRideout

Well, I am all happy that wally is in the opening credits, cause he deserves if after all these seasons, but I, TOO, was a little disappointed that there wasn't much change to the overall sequence.

But then personally, Wally is all I'm really concerned about so, and he is now there... :)

4. Sidle_my_Idol

Sidle_my_Idol CSI Level Two

Hey guys,

anybody who care even a little about Sara Sidle and Jorja fox, pls help us spread the news, alert the media, join the campaign (Dollars for Sense), write letters...anything... We would have all done the same thing for any other cast members. Team chemistry is crucial to the show. We are running out of time.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Everyone We are attempting to get a handle on this and for those who are thinking of trying this method you too will be officially warned. Please keep in mind the thread that TBonz posted regarding Solicitation, if you haven't read it I suggest you do so. We ask that people please keep moving and return to the topic of this thread.

6. DJRideout

Oh Wally, two shows into the 8th season and Hodges hasn't done much to talk about, other then bless the opening credits with your person and name. I hope this is just the slow starts of something good to come.

Don't get me wrong, just him having scene time is all I can ask for, but I want to be selfish and see more, more, more!

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I agree. Any David is good David...let's hope that it's just the start...

8. DJRideout

yip....any David is good David. I know I can count on you :)

9. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

Kinda bummed about no Hodges last night ...

10. Brassy

Brassy Hit and Run

Not even in the opening credits! Have they swapped him out for Sophia again?
    Then not in the episode.....I wonder what's going on. Isn't it a little odd for him to appear in the opening credits for the first two eppys and then disappear?

Sophia was in "Dead Doll" and yet she wasn't in the opening credits.....then she appears in last nights "Go to Hell", but wasn't in the episode either.....

What's up?

11. DJRideout

I was totally bummed as well. A friend tried to tell me last night that "there was no trace evidence in either cases, so they didn't need him!" It wasn't comforting.

I do know wally is filming elsewhere so perhaps his scheduling conflicted and the writers didn't bother to write his character in for last nights eppy, to accommodate him.

Whatever the reasoning...lol...I am forcing myself to go with what I just said :lol: I think that is the only conclusion that satisfies me!

He better be in next weeks eppy, somewhere amongst the frightening GSR...and back in the opening credits too!! I knew when I saw those credits last night that something wasn't right......lol!

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

I wouldn't worry guys. I think that the credits were a mistake. Let's wait and see next week.
    Remember, last year, the third ep was the only one all season that he was not in. Maybe it's tradition

13. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Wendy !!!Ausiello-TvGuide-interview with Carol Mendelsonhn- "So, who'll fill the couple void left from Grissom-Sara?The new couple may be [one who] sort of started last season that you may not suspect. We have someone who works in the lab and has an interest in another lab tech".Hodges and Wendy!!!

14. DJRideout

well....Wally made up for his absence from last weeks eppy, and I finally seen the scene from the opening credits...!

As I am sure everyone else who loves Hodges, I was totally thrilled with the amount of screen time the writers gave him. He is such a wonderful actor and did an amazing job in EVERY scene last night.

lol....my new favorite "quote" of his ..."me and my big mouth!" heheh, all I could think was how fitting...at least he knows it...lol

____

the "couples" void??? Hmmmm.....I dunno 'bout this...though I would support the ship...I don't want something like this used just to fill a void Nor do I want to see this turn into another ship that saturates the show...its still about crime, murder and science...lets leave it at that. Although, it would be funny to see the socially awkward Hodges tread in the somewhat unfamiliar waters of a relationship.

15. hodges_alias_47

hodges_alias_47 Police Officer

"partner" ... love it