MOONLIGHT

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Charity, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Charity

Charity Police Officer

I was just wondering if anyone else has been watching this show, and if you have what do you think of it. I wasn't very into it at first(it took me 3 tries to watch the 1st epi all the way through). But after watching the 2nd epi I am completely hooked. Yes, it is a bit of a rehash of a combination of several other shows from over the years, but I think it is great escapism.

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I agree that the second episode was much better. I usually do not go for scary movies and shows, never watched Buffy, but it is a good companion to Ghost Whisperer. But if CBS replaces Numb3rs with a show about wolf men (I'm not talking about a spin off with Ryan Wolfe), I might change the channel.

3. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I liked the first episode. I didn't get to watch the second one last night. And *duh* I forgot to DVR it. :eek:
    It's not on innertube either is it?

Anyway, it started out good, not very dramatic/angsty/emo as it could have been.
    I didn't watch Buffy or Angel either so I couldn't tell you if it's similar or not.

It's off to a good start

4. Charity

Charity Police Officer

Yeah, I think that would be a little too over the top lol. Fortunately I don't see it happening.
    It's true there wasn't much real emotion in the 1st epi, but they made up for it in the 2nd. If innertube doesn't have it yet I'm sure they will soon. You should really try to find it if you can if the 1st epi interested you. I will look myself and see if I can find it. Since this thread isn't for spoilers I won't give any, but I do highly reccomend it.

I found this, you're welcome to give it a try:
    Link removed

5. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I loved it. Reminded me some of Forever Knight. Hate the way the 2nd ep ended though. Boy was I screaming they couldn't end it that way. LOL My hubby thought I'd done lost my mind. LOL

6. Charity

Charity Police Officer

I loved Forever Knight, unfortunately I was a child and I can't really remember it. Just the basic outline of the show. I'm pretty sure this is better though. I liked the way it ended; I thought it was better than blurting and more emotional. I could just go on and on about it, for as long as anyone will let me :)

7. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Yeah it's awesome. Of course the guy being sooooooooooooo hot helps some too. lol anyway can't wait till next weeks ep

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I like the show. The guy is pretty hot too. It is a lot better than I thought it would have been.

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

I like the show. havent seen the second epi yet but i think they started out quite good and interesting.

and I LOVED Jason Dohring. he is incredible

10. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Charity, I've removed the link to spoilers, because it's kind of against the board rules to reveal your spoiler sources, not to mention the fact that the front page linked to illegal downloads.
    Please keep it in mind. Thank you.

11. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I like this show so far, enough so that I'll be back next week. There is little that I'm impressed with this fall, but this seems to be pretty good.

12. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

^^
    I know what you mean catey1234! But I think this show has great potential. The premise is awesome, I really like the girl (funny thing is she played a vampire in Underworld!). And the lead is really, incredibly hot :D

13. Charity

Charity Police Officer

I'm glad I'm not the only one watching this show. I have to record tonight and watch tomorrow though :( The show has won it's timeslot both weeks; I hope that is a positive sign for the future.

14. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

I think it's definitely one of the best new shows on this year! It's been a while since I've really watched anything but a CSI show. This show is a real deviation from that.

And it's FRIDAY *does happy dance* :D

15. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

yes, it is really interesting.

I like how they are focusing on Mick and how he feels about whats happening more then on the actual events

Alex plays it beautifuly and i think we need more Jason but that might just be the fan girl in me :)

I liked the ending of the second epi and cant wait to see how it will continue